Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Migrate Your ASICMINER-PT shares from BTCT to Havelock  (Read 4233 times)
ThickAsThieves (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:41:44 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2013, 12:28:51 PM by ThickAsThieves

Since many are asking, I am making this thread to clarify the steps for importing your shares into the full-share ASICMINER passthrough, AM1, on HavelockInvestments.com

Some details you should know:
• Havelock has no trade fees for buying, and a .4% fee for selling (This is similar in rate to BTCT, except BTCT charges both sides. This is lower in rate than BitFunder.com)
• There are NO MANAGEMENT FEES taken by the issuer on these shares
• AM1 allows both imports and exports for any quantity of shares (The limitations are similar to BTCT, but please read the full details. Bitfunder has a 250-share minimum for exports)
• Our track records shows that we are almost always the fasted to pay dividends
• The full asset description can be found here: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM1

What NOT to do:
• DO NOT INITIATE A TRANSFER TO AM1 BEFORE YOU RECEIVE YOUR DIVIDENDS THIS WEEK. We don't to deal with any complications or shenanigans related to paying missed dividends or poeple trying to get double dividends. To be clear, we will NOT render dividends to individuals outside of the normal weekly processes.
• DO NOT UTILIZE THIS SERVICE TO THEN IMMEDIATELY EXPORT TO DIRECT SHARES. This is considered abuse of the service. If you want your ASICMINER-PT shares to be direct shares, please initiate that process with Burnside.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Make the subject of your email: AM1
2. From your BTCT.co account, push the quantity of shares you would like to import to username TATInvestments
3. Send an e-mail to us at tat.investments@gmail.com and confirm the username you pushed shares from, as well as the quantity.
   Be sure to send this e-mail from the same address associated with your Havelock account.
4. The new AM1 shares will be added to your account, and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you when complete.

NOTE: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND BE ACCURATE. WE WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR TYPOS OR INCORRECT INFORMATION. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS IN PROCESSING, NOR POTENTIAL LOSS INCURRED DURING THIS MIGRATION PROCESS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. WE AIM TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH & EFFICIENT PROCESS, THANK YOU!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrGregMulhauser

Activity: 330
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:11:50 PM

...DO NOT INITIATE A TRANSFER TO AM1 BEFORE YOU RECEIVE YOUR DIVIDENDS THIS WEEK...

Just to clarify my understanding...

Do you mean do not use this facility at all this week prior to dividends (do not use it on Tuesday, for example)?

Or just do not use it on Wednesday right before dividends go out?

Tips: 1GTvfygTCnA5LdE2dX31AtcHho6s6X9H9b
BTC Growth
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:16:15 PM

...DO NOT INITIATE A TRANSFER TO AM1 BEFORE YOU RECEIVE YOUR DIVIDENDS THIS WEEK...

Just to clarify my understanding...

Do you mean do not use this facility at all this week prior to dividends (do not use it on Tuesday, for example)?

Or just do not use it on Wednesday right before dividends go out?

It's simply meant to prevent me from having to sort out individual dividend payments for people.

The quoted text is explicit, if you haven't received your dividends on BTCT yet (this week), don't push the shares.

I am about to board a flight so I might not be able to process such pushes until after Burnside pays divs, thus creating complications because Havelock doesn't have a system to push coins to individual users.
DrGregMulhauser

Activity: 330
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:57:44 PM

...I might not be able to process...until after Burnside pays divs...

Great -- that clarifies it. Many thanks.

Tips: 1GTvfygTCnA5LdE2dX31AtcHho6s6X9H9b
BTC Growth
San1ty

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:05:23 PM

ThickAsThieves here to save the day again Smiley.

Found my posts helpful? Consider buying me a beer :-)!:
BTC - 1San1tyUGhfWRNPYBF4b6Vaurq5SjFYWk NXT - 17063113680221230777
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:18:20 PM

All current AM1 migrations are complete.

There are several people that supplied incomplete info, so please check your email if you have not received your AM1 shares yet.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:39:34 PM

When are the AM100 shares being transferred? No rush. Just curious...

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CMMPro

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 11:04:57 PM

Thanks TAT! Fast and painless...
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:52:47 AM

All current AM1 migrations are complete. There are several people that supplied incomplete info, so please check your email if you have not received your AM1 shares yet.

Progress is going well with the share count doubling in the past few days for AM1. Keep them coming!
ffwong

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 10:37:38 AM

Hi TAT,

I never internal transfer any share to anyone in BTCT before. I already have some AM at bitfunder, but now I want to distribute my AM at BTCT to HAVELOCK.

Is it the "Internal Asset Transfer" function in BTCT for pushing shares to you?

Thanks and sorry for my inexperience.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:14:43 PM

Hi TAT,

I never internal transfer any share to anyone in BTCT before. I already have some AM at bitfunder, but now I want to distribute my AM at BTCT to HAVELOCK.

Is it the "Internal Asset Transfer" function in BTCT for pushing shares to you?

Thanks and sorry for my inexperience.

Yes, that is the feature you would use for the BTCT share-pushing portion of the instructions.
dxxw

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:01:58 PM

When's the migration of asicminer-pt due & have you transfered all the tat.asicminer shares to havelock? Following the instructions,I emailed you  a few days ago, but received no response.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:33:22 PM

When's the migration of asicminer-pt due & have you transfered all the tat.asicminer shares to havelock? Following the instructions,I emailed you  a few days ago, but received no response.

AM-PT transfers are processing faster than the others and usually completed within 24 hours.

None of the TAT.AM migrations have been completed yet. The data is being parsed and much of the work is manual. The timing has been tricky because I had a trip to Europe scheduled in the middle of all this. Unfortunately this is also work that is tough to delegate, but I've been working on the data every day. I get back home this weekend when things should accelerate noticeably.

Thank you for your patience!
dxxw

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:04:52 PM

AM-PT transfers are processing faster than the others and usually completed within 24 hours.

None of the TAT.AM migrations have been completed yet. The data is being parsed and much of the work is manual. The timing has been tricky because I had a trip to Europe scheduled in the middle of all this. Unfortunately this is also work that is tough to delegate, but I've been working on the data every day. I get back home this weekend when things should accelerate noticeably.

Thank you for your patience!

Hey TAT,
I have absolute trust in you.
Just want to know when's the deadline of the AM-PT migration.I don't want to miss it.
Thank you!
stefffe

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 05:50:29 AM

I have one question, in the field "Value/Share" should I input Weighted Average Paid of all my shares?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 12:00:59 PM

Regarding share migrations from BTCT to other exchanges:

1. Do not email your request more than once.

2. Do not include extra questions or comments.

3. Follow the instructions exactly, nothing more.

4. Do not include multiple migration requests in one email.

The better the instructions are followed, the faster this will be. We're getting bogged down by a high % of people not following directions.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 12:01:18 PM

I have one question, in the field "Value/Share" should I input Weighted Average Paid of all my shares?

It doesn't matter at all.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 12:31:57 PM

MIGRATION OF ASICMINER-PT SHARES

To my knowledge, Friedcat will not be receiving the final list from Burnside until this Thursday.

If you wish to have your shares transferred to Havelock (AM1), rather than hold direct shares, you must initiate the transfer TODAY.

Most AM1 imports are processed within 24 hours.

Transfer Instructions are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300776
stefffe

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 01:38:02 PM

It doesn't matter at all.

Fast reply, thanks a lot! Just transfered my shares a couple of hours ago and emailed you. I did a copy-paste from btc-tc in the mail, sry if that was too much information.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Thujone

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 05:04:53 PM

Transfer sent, thank you TAT.

For those you that cant access BTCT:

edit your host file (windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts), add the line "141.101.113.21 btct.co" to the bottom, save, then run "ipconfig /flushdns" from the command line.  You will then be able to get into BTCT.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: