Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 05:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Fixxcoin. The quickest way to eradicate poverty within 10 years.  (Read 987 times)
fixxi.net (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:47:34 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2013, 08:13:09 AM by fixxi.net

Hello,

I have been looking pretty seriously at the monetary problems humanity is facing right now. I propose the following to solve all misery within 10 years.

PS: I DO NOT KNOW, how to embed the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oWyflYL-6M

Join the group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/creditsystem/

Q/A session ( Questions/answers that I think contribute constructively I will add to the OP )
========

Question:
======
So your approach is based only on inflation? Sure, you will get huge amounts of this currency, but it guarantees that the value will be decreased at massive rates as it is used more.

Answer
======
On the contrary. It completely avoids inflation and the value only depends on the person's performance. Remember if we add 1000 coins to the money supply, it is not added to one person or a bank. It is always added equally distributed to all participants. Therefore if there were 1000 members, when we add 1000 coins, each person will get 1 coin.

Therefore inflation is non-existent. For inflation to be possible, a single party must be able to print the coins ( like the banks in the current system ).

That way value is never lost ( or rather no one is cheated in the process ) , no matter how many coins you add ( or remove ), it is always done equally to each members.

This avoids the "too-big-to-fail" banking fraud. In fixxcoin you can again set up a lending practice, you can become a lender. However if you go bust ( because if irregular loans ) there is no printing machine to save you. You were an idiot... you lose. Therefore "real democracy" and "real capitalism" is ACTUALLY present in the system. And people can be more rich than others. It is only the unfair advantage 0.000000005 of people get right now. ( the secret societies and clubs ).

This is the world that current capitalist countries have been told they live in, where in reality they live in banking fraud world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:10:35 PM

Hello,

I have been looking pretty seriously at the monetary problems humanity is facing right now. I propose the following to solve all misery within 10 years.

ALL misery?

Surely you would leave some for those who truly deserve it?
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:52:03 PM

The Fix is in... the coin?

Poverty and Misery are big business on this planet and work well together. Are you willing to let all those asylum directors' and prison guards' children go hungry? How about all those 911 phone operators? They have children too. How about all those people "feeding the children" by sending "80 cents a day" while looking at those sad, sad black & white videos of slumps on TV? They need a way to justify their 50inch flat screen TV. Taking away their 80 cents a day donation will make them feel bad and sorry for themselves, creating Misery and surely more Poverty.

People were poor 3000 years ago. 10 years is maybe short. Give yourself a bit or more rooms.

But good luck!
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:07:29 PM

People were poor 3000 years ago. 10 years is maybe short. Give yourself a bit or more rooms.

But good luck!
This!  Smiley
Kim Jong Un

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:29:17 PM

Poverty is necessary, because without poverty in some places, we couldn't live our privilieged lives with 90 inch plasma tv and Mercedes S-Class and diamond iPhones.

Diamonds and iPads would be much more expensive without poverty in Africa or Chicago.

Sincerely,
Supreme Leader of Democratic People's Republic of Korea
Kim Jong Un
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:48:53 PM

Poverty is necessary, because without poverty in some places, we couldn't live our privilieged lives with 90 inch plasma tv and Mercedes S-Class and diamond iPhones.

Diamonds and iPads would be much more expensive without poverty in Africa or
Chicago.

Sincerely,
Kim Jong Un

that made my day

MERICA!

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:58:50 PM

Diamonds and iPads would be much more expensive without poverty in Africa or Chicago.

Sincerely,
Kim Jong Un
Okay, well.

Gotta have that 90!!!!

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:15:39 PM

Hello,

100 000 credits for being born. I like your idea. I work at an abortion clinic. Can I claim all those unused 100 000 credits for myself? I will make sure with the help of my sanitized screwdriver there won't be any double spending...
ktttn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 03:52:23 PM

Sincerely,
Kim Jong Un

Diamonds would be common if not for poverty in Africa. The metals in iPads would have less cost as well.

Poverty and Misery are big business on this planet and work well together. Are you willing to let all those asylum directors' and prison guards' children go hungry? How about all those 911 phone operators? They have children too. How about all those people "feeding the children" by sending "80 cents a day" while looking at those sad, sad black & white videos of slumps on TV? They need a way to justify their 50inch flat screen TV. Taking away their 80 cents a day donation will make them feel bad and sorry for themselves, creating Misery and surely more Poverty.

But good luck!

Perhaps the prison guards should take a cue from the market and find a new line of work. Same goes with anyone working for the state.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc
fixxi.net (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:37:59 PM

So the main argument I got so far is: We feel like we will be loosing out if the world was fairer. That is an interesting view, I never even thought of that. And it doesn't make sense. The more you give, the more you receive. Therefore you would receive the same or more of what you gave out.

It is probably an easy argument to turn around. Maybe with more time.
Jumpy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:48:16 AM

So your approach is based only on inflation? Sure, you will get huge amounts of this currency, but it guarantees that the value will be decreased at massive rates as it is used more.

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
fixxi.net (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:02:14 AM

On the contrary. It completely avoids inflation and the value only depends on the person's performance. Remember if we add 1000 coins to the money supply, it is not added to one person or a bank. It is always added equally distributed to all participants. Therefore if there were 1000 members, when we add 1000 coins, each person will get 1 coin.

Therefore inflation is non-existent. For inflation to be possible, a single party must be able to print the coins ( like the banks in the current system ).

That way value is never lost ( or rather no one is cheated in the process ) , no matter how many coins you add ( or remove ), it is always done equally to each members.

This avoids the "too-big-to-fail" banking fraud. In fixxcoin you can again set up a lending practice, you can become a lender. However if you go bust ( because if irregular loans ) there is no printing machine to save you. You were an idiot... you lose. Therefore "real democracy" and "real capitalism" is ACTUALLY present in the system. And people can be more rich than others. It is only the unfair advantage 0.000000005 of people get right now. ( the secret societies and clubs ).

This is the world that current capitalist countries have been told they live in, where in reality they live in banking fraud world

hayek

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:43:08 PM

I facepalmed.

I facepalmed hard.

What a terrible idea.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 05:26:01 PM

Sincerely,
Kim Jong Un

Diamonds would be common if not for poverty in Africa. The metals in iPads would have less cost as well.

But good luck!

Perhaps the prison guards should take a cue from the market and find a new line of work. Same goes with anyone working for the state.

Perhaps, perhaps... Smiley
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 10:53:10 PM

I facepalmed.

I facepalmed hard.

What a terrible idea.
this is pretty much my reaction. i am still not totally sure i am not being trolled right now.

Huh

fixxi.net (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:10:41 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2013, 12:29:03 PM by fixxi.net

Here's my brain-spurt on this:

Relative scarcity seems necessary in order for tokens to have value. Otherwise if everyone has X tokens for no apparent reason, then that's indistinguishable from having 5 quadzillion flower-buy bonus points, or zero money......

Dear blablahblah,

I need to wait to get some free time to read your thoughts. Thank you for the feedback. I will post as soon as I read carefully your comments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: