Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition for btc-e to add MEGACOIN [MΣC]  (Read 20425 times)
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:58:33 AM

Be careful trying to trade in and out of MEC, it could explode higher at any moment!!

Best bet is to accumulate while its still cheap..

MΣC rules of thumb... Buy more on dips. Accumulate only! Wait a year or two, then make your decision.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 01:59:22 PM

gets my vote
hopefully will be easier to buy as hard to buy right now
love the concept, design, site, etc.

good stuff

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 09:38:40 PM

I've seen some interest building at mcxNOW as well. I did contact the site owner there and received no response...but the chat admins seem to be aware of it. You'd be amazed how few people have even heard of Megacoin over there despite MNC being quite active at mcxNOW and typically having a lower market cap. They link to the market cap charts all the time. I'll be honest...mcxNOW would be my first choice of all the exchanges to add Megacoin. Deposits earn interest, there are traders with deep pockets, etc. It's rare to see 25 sell tiers in a row over there valued at a couple cents each. It's a solid exchange and if they had Megacoin, it would probably be the only place I traded.

Like I said...I want to make sure they're all aware of it...but the silver lining is that as long as Megacoin is only traded on Cryptsy the price will be held down (and therefore, the mining difficulty as well.) We can mine more and buy for less until the bigger exchanges realize the profit they're missing out on by not adding it.

I think they're being overly cautious about what they add to maintain a "premium" image and not end up an altcoin dumping ground/graveyard like Cryptsy has become. It's a smart play...but they're losing out on a lot of profit already by holding off on Megacoin. Last I looked, it was the highest volume currency on Cryptsy. It's unfortunate that it's extremely difficult to buy larger quantities over there due to the microtrades, autosells, bots, etc -- it's not a great exchange for high-volume trading.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 02:22:02 AM

I've seen some interest building at mcxNOW as well. I did contact the site owner there and received no response...but the chat admins seem to be aware of it. You'd be amazed how few people have even heard of Megacoin over there despite MNC being quite active at mcxNOW and typically having a lower market cap. They link to the market cap charts all the time. I'll be honest...mcxNOW would be my first choice of all the exchanges to add Megacoin. Deposits earn interest, there are traders with deep pockets, etc. It's rare to see 25 sell tiers in a row over there valued at a couple cents each. It's a solid exchange and if they had Megacoin, it would probably be the only place I traded.

Like I said...I want to make sure they're all aware of it...but the silver lining is that as long as Megacoin is only traded on Cryptsy the price will be held down (and therefore, the mining difficulty as well.) We can mine more and buy for less until the bigger exchanges realize the profit they're missing out on by not adding it.

I think they're being overly cautious about what they add to maintain a "premium" image and not end up an altcoin dumping ground/graveyard like Cryptsy has become. It's a smart play...but they're losing out on a lot of profit already by holding off on Megacoin. Last I looked, it was the highest volume currency on Cryptsy. It's unfortunate that it's extremely difficult to buy larger quantities over there due to the microtrades, autosells, bots, etc -- it's not a great exchange for high-volume trading.

It seems that the only person in charge of adding coins there is RealSolid, and he unfortunately seems adamantly against Megacoin. I gave him a very detailed rundown of all the unique features of MEC, including those slated for the future, including volume stats from Cryptsy, market cap numbers, and a slew of other information and the only response I got back was that Megacoin was just another crap clone that he has no intention of adding to the exchange. He claims he won't even begin to consider it until MEC is in the top 5 market cap. :/

I am beginning to agree that perhaps we should shift our focus from btc-e to mcxNOW. I think with the way they are paying out interest and with their mcxFEE share system, this likely might be the biggest exchange in the weeks and months to come and if we can get Megacoin established there early this could be a huge boost.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
bholzer

Activity: 490

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 07:02:13 AM

It seems that the only person in charge of adding coins there is RealSolid, and he unfortunately seems adamantly against Megacoin. I gave him a very detailed rundown of all the unique features of MEC, including those slated for the future, including volume stats from Cryptsy, market cap numbers, and a slew of other information and the only response I got back was that Megacoin was just another crap clone that he has no intention of adding to the exchange. He claims he won't even begin to consider it until MEC is in the top 5 market cap. :/

I am beginning to agree that perhaps we should shift our focus from btc-e to mcxNOW. I think with the way they are paying out interest and with their mcxFEE share system, this likely might be the biggest exchange in the weeks and months to come and if we can get Megacoin established there early this could be a huge boost.

Obviously a comment he made out of ignorance...but with all of the junk out there I'm sure he lumps a lot of it together. Also, it's important to him that everything traded there is considered "special" and "premium" -- it makes sense to wait until the market cap climbs and stabilizes so mcxNOW can maintain this "selective" image.

Unfortunately, it's difficult for a currency to move much higher up the market cap list when the only major exchange trading it is Cryptsy. I think patience is key here...and once mcxNOW realizes they're losing a ton of money but failing to do their research...they'll probably add it.

For now I think we just keep grinding it out. Like I said...as soon as Megacoin hits an exchange with real volume it's going to triple in value overnight. That's great...but it also means the mining difficult will jump up accordingly. We're getting close to the next reward reduction -- let's see what happens after that.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
cowandtea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 07:07:22 AM

Good, lets just hope BTC-e add more coins..

amytheplanarshift

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 07:21:23 AM

Obviously a comment he made out of ignorance...but with all of the junk out there I'm sure he lumps a lot of it together. Also, it's important to him that everything traded there is considered "special" and "premium" -- it makes sense to wait until the market cap climbs and stabilizes so mcxNOW can maintain this "selective" image.

Unfortunately, it's difficult for a currency to move much higher up the market cap list when the only major exchange trading it is Cryptsy. I think patience is key here...and once mcxNOW realizes they're losing a ton of money but failing to do their research...they'll probably add it.

For now I think we just keep grinding it out. Like I said...as soon as Megacoin hits an exchange with real volume it's going to triple in value overnight. That's great...but it also means the mining difficult will jump up accordingly. We're getting close to the next reward reduction -- let's see what happens after that.

+1

wizzardTim (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 01:44:28 PM

Don't lose hope! MEGACOIN will make it

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:46:55 AM

Don't lose hope! MEGACOIN will make it

Let them figure it out on their own. MΣC's market cap will speak for itself, just give it time.
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:26:32 AM

Because I have noe megacoins, so I didn't support this petition,  Grin Grin Grin Grin

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:09:10 AM

Because I have noe megacoins, so I didn't support this petition,  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Because I have soem megacoins, I support this petition.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
utuxia

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:50:28 PM

you buy MEC over at crypsty, but i would also like to see it on btc-e.
viriat0

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:58:47 PM

You have my vote Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:09:05 PM

+1

ferda2mx

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:12:33 PM

Why not, if there is not trading volume it can be removed
i3lome

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:20:22 PM

+1
wizzardTim (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:40:29 PM

We will make it. Keep supporting the petition!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:57:09 PM

+1000
ple

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:24:41 PM

+1
amytheplanarshift

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:44:23 PM

Glad to see this thread is still getting attention. Obviously there is a demand here, especially compared to all the other altcoins out there. Exchanges should take note.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: