Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] |C11| MN's| Jolt Gas| - Democratized EV Charging Stations  (Read 14070 times)
elessil

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

Any1 know where to find spMOD for this algo?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
awesomeminerhelp

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:50:34 AM

love this coin, has me very excited!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Grin Grin Roll Eyes
SB@

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

Great project!
Looks like one of the better coins thats not going to die soon!
HODL and $$
hedgehoge1976

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

Any info about exchange?
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

Any info about exchange?
They told about payment for CB about 10 days ago, but still no exchange.
rudytest2017

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

When can i get my reward for translation? it has been almost two weeks. Any one got his/her rewards for translation?
Thanks
Here is the Chinese translation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009445

My Joltgas wallet address is:
Jg7uHMmN8CYkYh4shVvDCuVi6TL9k7yEzG

Chinese translation reserved, thanks!

confirmed
Dreymandi

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

1st sh it coin i ever started to mine was Northern. It looked so nice, with that Scandinavian ideas, and aurora borealis on front page......i didn't knew much about masternodes, that mega scambag sh it, and i mined 3 days that shi tty coin, instead continuing to mine raven that i could mine some 13k/daily back that days ( unlike 1k today) .. so, not only that i didnt get anything for that sh it, i also lost some 1600$ of not mining raven which is around 1/3 of rig price....
i really do hope that institution will stop this sh it coin announcments, and punish their creator at least with jail and some community work... 80% reward for masternodes? dafaq? and dafaq people who mine it...
Even Ellerium looks like science fiction for this sht..
1st selling masternodes than we will one day come to some no name exchange, common...
people sticxk to real coins, dont fall for this shi t.. if we clean market of such scambags, real coin and our work will start worth.
Alt.me

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

Like what's going on here. Very much looking forward to things getting on crypto bridge and other exchanges.   Best of luck!
scrotum33

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

Like what's going on here. Very much looking forward to things getting on crypto bridge and other exchanges.   Best of luck!

never exchange this coin nener becose scam
GeeTee-X

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

1st selling masternodes than we will one day come to some no name exchange, common...
people sticxk to real coins, dont fall for this shi t.. if we clean market of such scambags, real coin and our work will start worth.

never exchange this coin nener becose scam

Even though your English is really bad, everybody will understand what you mean Wink
You are completely right, this coin is a big scam and the whole story about charging EV's is fictional and will never happen.
Everybody who was scammed into buying their masternodes will be a bagholder. LOL
sorinslv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

every coin is a scam, why you guys buy masternode?

its not dev fault because you guys are stupid and buy every new masternode.

and cryptocoins is just a gamble, lose or win.
GeeTee-X

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:10:06 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 09:27:10 PM by GeeTee-X

I did not buy a masternode (thank god). I'm not that stupid !
In the beginning I mined this coin to get a masternode by mining. Afterwards the dev told everybody that mined masternodes would not work and only masternodes bought through him would be activated. This is when I stopped mining this scam coin and moved on to other coins. When I tried to sell the coins I mined on discord, the dev banned me. I'm just here to warn everybody.
Now you judge yourself if this is a coin you want to invest in. Happy bagholding to everybody who does.
Joltproject (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

I did not buy a masternode (thank god). I'm not that stupid !
In the beginning I mined this coin to get a masternode by mining. Afterwards the dev told everybody that mined masternodes would not work and only masternodes bought through him would be activated. This is when I stopped mining this scam coin and moved on to other coins. When I tried to sell the coins I mined on discord, the dev banned me. I'm just here to warn everybody.
Now you judge yourself if this is a coin you want to invest in. Happy bagholding to everybody who does.

We're excited to prove you wrong.
coins-hunter

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:03:01 AM

The project sounds good ,I will follow and maybe invest something in the future..
hedgehoge1976

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

Can you show us the progress and prospect of your activities about listing, please
elessil

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

1st sh it coin i ever started to mine was Northern. It looked so nice, with that Scandinavian ideas, and aurora borealis on front page......i didn't knew much about masternodes, that mega scambag sh it, and i mined 3 days that shi tty coin, instead continuing to mine raven that i could mine some 13k/daily back that days ( unlike 1k today) .. so, not only that i didnt get anything for that sh it, i also lost some 1600$ of not mining raven which is around 1/3 of rig price....
i really do hope that institution will stop this sh it coin announcments, and punish their creator at least with jail and some community work... 80% reward for masternodes? dafaq? and dafaq people who mine it...

THis coin is new. You dont get listed instant on exchange. You need money, and you get money from selling MN's. Yes there is risk. Like in any cryptocurency.
scrotum33

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

THis coin is new. You dont get listed instant on exchange. You need money, and you get money from selling MN's. Yes there is risk. Like in any cryptocurency.

very much news coins and are on exchange for 1 week and less. Why this shitcoin jlt no? Why? Because dev is red scrotum?
GeeTee-X

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

very much news coins and are on exchange for 1 week and less. Why this shitcoin jlt no? Why? Because dev is red scrotum?

And remember that dev promised (lied) that it would be on exchange immediately after they sold their masternodes Wink
https://imgur.com/gbL3Uer
Joltproject (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

And remember that dev promised (lied) that it would be on exchange immediately after they sold their masternodes Wink
https://imgur.com/gbL3Uer

Obviously we meant we would begin the process of being listed immediately after the auction, which was the case. And today we got confirmation from CB that we will be listed by next week.
Serg66rus

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

Why then did you visit Bitcointalk?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: