Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Layer Protocol: Decentralized reputation authority for the sharing economy  (Read 1276 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

At an early stage of ICO development, the project has good support from the partners. I'm sure the project will be able to finish selling tokens quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

Good day! Please tell me where I can buy project tokens? Is there some kind of exchange which came out or just plan to go to the exchange? If so, when will this happen? Thanks.
The team planned to start ICO 15/07/2018. I think we'll learn the news about it on the official website. While I saw the information on the rating site Digrate.
https://digrate.com/ru/ico/layer-protocol
Excellent! It will be pretty soon. Perhaps the market will just grow to this point. I'm just going to buy tokens for myself.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

At an early stage of ICO development, the project has good support from the partners. I'm sure the project will be able to finish selling tokens quickly.
Preparation for the beginning of the opening ICO is very active. I am glad to see many partners who support the project now. I will keep an eye on the information update.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

The sale of ICO may coincide with the testing of the first test version of the product with the Spin partner. I think investors will appreciate the activity of the team and support it in investing.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

The sale of ICO may coincide with the testing of the first test version of the product with the Spin partner. I think investors will appreciate the activity of the team and support it in investing.
Perhaps even there will be agreements with large investors who will be ready to invest in the project a huge amount.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

A good project. This is a huge market for billions of dollars and if the project project takes part of this market, then the price of tokens will grow tens of times.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

A good project. This is a huge market for billions of dollars and if the project project takes part of this market, then the price of tokens will grow tens of times.
I believe in the success of Layer, as it will be first adopted by Spin, the leading North American company
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

I believe in the success of Layer, as it will be first adopted by Spin, the leading North American company
I agree with you that this is a very serious achievement for the start-up. I think such news will impart motivation to early investors.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

This is quite an important achievement. I will follow how it works. I think tokens will grow in price very quickly.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

I agree with you that this is a very serious achievement for the start-up. I think such news will impart motivation to early investors.
I hope that the team will constantly update the news line so we can keep track of new successes. This is a great level of readiness. I'll wait for ICO to start.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

This is quite an important achievement. I will follow how it works. I think tokens will grow in price very quickly.
Well, I'm sure the price of good reputation will be high. The proposal for this project will be able to continually expand the consumer base around the world. The benefits are obvious both for the client and for the companies.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

Well, I'm sure the price of good reputation will be high. The proposal for this project will be able to continually expand the consumer base around the world. The benefits are obvious both for the client and for the companies.
Well, as an investor, I most importantly have the ability to make money on this. If the tokens are in high demand, then the price will go up and that's what's important to me.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

This is a very interesting project with ability! Plausible logo, a very excellent job, outstanding business!
Well, the logo is the least that interests me now. I am only interested in the opportunity to multiply my capital.
snos-boss

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

This is a very interesting project with ability! Plausible logo, a very excellent job, outstanding business!
Well, the logo is the least that interests me now. I am only interested in the opportunity to multiply my capital.
That's for sure, I also want to have a good profit.  The sale of ICO is about to begin. As long as it is not clear to me what discounts will be for early investors, but I think it will be a profitable investment.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

The great fame of the project will bring the investors profit. I am sure that this development will be successful not only in the USA. Projects like Spin appear all over the world. They are potential partners of the Layer.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

Private sale has passed with a good bonus for investors. I would like to know whether there will be discounts during the open ICO in the first stages?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

The great fame of the project will bring the investors profit. I am sure that this development will be successful not only in the USA. Projects like Spin appear all over the world. They are potential partners of the Layer.
That's cool. I did not know that the project has such serious partners and now I will follow how it develops. I think the demand for tokens will be huge
TammieCollins

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

I wish good luck for the project!
Excellent vision, excellence job, certain idea.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

Private sale has passed with a good bonus for investors. I would like to know whether there will be discounts during the open ICO in the first stages?
I didn't see the exact description of the ICO sales. Of course, early investors always have a favorable position. I think we have all chances to participate with a good bonus.
MaxPetMax

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

I recently got acquainted with the project, I really liked the idea, which is implemented by developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: