Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: loan  (Read 230 times)
aloe4kanes (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

guys pls tell me and help if u can, what type of collateral i can bring to u if i want to recieve 0.1-0.5 btc or 1-5 eth for a 3 month with 5% or more interest per month, btw Ukraine, Kherson (it's no way to working with my country, here all is so poor and very angry).
or we can work with WM and with their credit contracts, it's more safe for lender i think cause WM returns if the borrower does not return the money, it's a opportunity to work without a collateral i think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
need7

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

guys pls tell me and help if u can, what type of collateral i can bring to u if i want to recieve 0.1-0.5 btc or 1-5 eth for a 3 month with 5% or more interest per month, btw Ukraine, Kherson (it's no way to working with my country, here all is so poor and very angry).
or we can work with WM and with their credit contracts, it's more safe for lender i think cause WM returns if the borrower does not return the money, it's a opportunity to work without a collateral i think

Read the pinned posts at the top of the forum you need 120% of the loan amount (to be safe 120% ive seen 115 i believe) in the accepted currencys or in items but they must be shipped and paid for by you. and they have escrow possibilities as well.
aloe4kanes (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

for sure it's no normal reason for loan if i must pay more than i want to recieve, rlly, it's can working only on platform like WM (u work with credit contract, and WM system is being a guarantee of a credit (if the debtor does not repay the debt, then the system pays the creditor funds, and with the debtor is dealt with by itself through legal actions, is it not so simpler? and do not need any collateral)
pls if any want to help a man who trying to be a more good person, pls help!
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

for sure it's no normal reason for loan if i must pay more than i want to recieve, rlly, it's can working only on platform like WM (u work with credit contract, and WM system is being a guarantee of a credit (if the debtor does not repay the debt, then the system pays the creditor funds, and with the debtor is dealt with by itself through legal actions, is it not so simpler? and do not need any collateral)
pls if any want to help a man who trying to be a more good person, pls help!

The point of collateral is to cover loses in the event of the borrower defaulting on the loan. It being 120% is so if the value shifts downward alittle, it will still be more than the loan, and on top of that you will have a lower chance of defaulting if you put up collateral. If the loan is match with the collateral, and the value of the collateral goes down, the lender will be at a lost if the borrower defaults. And I am sure no lender will risk giving a loan through some weird contract. If that is the case why not do that with a bank there?
aloe4kanes (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

cause in my country banks are sucks
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

I'll wager you are Aum Ram https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg29395407#msg29395407

and kherson  Last Active:    05 January 2018, 01:51:04 the very same day Aum Ram deleted their posts on the Known Alts thread.

aloe4kanes (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

if u don't know, kherson is the city where i'm living right now, for sure, and why u talking to me like that? what is there aum ram, and why do you throw me an account of an incomprehensible user who called himself the old long-time name of my city?
TheLordDSK

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:50:40 AM

cause in my country banks are sucks

U WOT MATE?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: