Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [BCL] BitcoinLatina | For Latin America | First EOS-based blockchain ⚡  (Read 4652 times)
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

Any news?

I mined BCL and wait for EOS platform. On blog and here,no news. Maybe I should have sold my tokens,devs are very slow. Tongue

I heard, in official telegram channel, they wait for EOS launch in June, and only after launch, you can
change your beta-BCL coins for a new one, EOS based BCL.

But exchange for them planning only on September, so it s a long wait anyway.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

Hello community bitcoin latina! I see that is not so good, but I think that this is all temporary,the team is actively working on the project,because I don't sell my mined coins!Good luck with the project!  Wink
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:28:25 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 06:42:25 AM by cdrx

We offer each Ambassador 200.000 coins over 4 years at a starting price from 8,88 USD/coin

Huh Huh Huh

Say what ?

Why do you keep saying people rats ? Rats word every few lines in whole telegram. What is with that General thing and giving them 200.000 coins in 4 years. Amazing shit coin!

What crime, what rats ? Are you insane ?

Telegram is full only by GENERALS talking one with each other.

What kind of scam coin is this ?

But everyone will have to go through a quick KYC identity check to prove they are who they say they are and to combat money laundering

Huh Huh Huh

LETS SEE IF THIS HAPPENS AND HOW.

and telegram talk today ends again with RAT ?
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:45:26 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 06:55:44 AM by cdrx

what a waste. well kinda, i made good money on mining the coin and selling it off on BTS, but entire project is a oddball scenario. first it started off with like 40 people allegedly supporting the coin/chain, then it derailed when this John Gotts, who is the face of a lot of brands, mostly failed attempts at quick bucks, allowed miners to sell of their coins on Bitshares, and they dumped it hard on one day, and he got upset about it because the price fell.

Was following this coin since the start, and i got to say nothing but a bunch of shit all around.

they took their chat to telegram where you are banned for asking any kind of question pertaining to the statements the "admin" staff is saying. over and over it is like, next week this, next week that, we are submitting with the SEC, we have prior SEC staff on board (wont supply names), we have the top law firm in to handle our SEC filing (wont supply law firm name), we have/had 4 or 5 congresspeople (that were actually put on this photo they had originally on here and on the website that showed all of the supporters and team members) but the people in those photos, or their respective names had never even heard of bitcoin latina or any of this bs.

attempt was just made at a cash grab, nothing more.

then this guy (John) did a video with BTS owners or something, promised to buy the domain bitshares.com i think it was, and of course he backed out of that promise to them, something like that. i dunno, its all muddied waters with this. stay as far away as possible. if you invest, your just blowing money. maybe they will price manipulate, and you can earn that way. but other then that, you might as well buy some copypasta coins and hold those.

I think all of us are getting scammed by this John Gotts with multiple personalities.
I think he talks with himself on telegram too. The same kind of attitude is in all his generals. He is all the generals there and has multiple accounts to make us think its more.

Do you think this looks like a site who is own by a foundation ? https://bitcoinlatina.org/ Its using https://themify.me/themes/ultra theme and looks like shit. This is their real face.

Its surely a scam. Even if it isn't feels like. All coins are in John Gotts address. You can't call a coin EOS-Based when now is NOTHING-BASED. Do, then call. John Gotts is deceiving at the moment.

I understand now they are making exchange on its site. Are they compentent to do this ? Will you be able to withdraw or I will be called RAT because I will sell the first seconds I get this coin and get out of this shit ?
jardine

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:07:57 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 05:59:19 AM by jardine

As you can see on screenshots, BCL is cult-like organisation, doing 2 thing:

1) praising glory to their CEO, scammer John Gotts
2) trying to sell you worthless coin for 8,8$ Grin

That s all.

I don t know, how stupid people should be, for buying BCL 2.0 coins.
It s like trowing money to toilet and flush it.

_____

Read this thread about how BCL doing business and threat their coin owners
and you will see, what can expect in the future.

Please, DON T BUY BCL coins, you will be scammed.

badstars

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

Haha, i mined a little bit of thi way back. Put a notification for today to have a look if I could swap my BCL for new EOS-based tokens...

Seems to be a shit show 😎
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

Haha, i mined a little bit of thi way back. Put a notification for today to have a look if I could swap my BCL for new EOS-based tokens...

Yeah for sure. I checked the Telegram channel, it's really creazy. These guys should be in a nuthouse.
but they still manage to find volunteers for translations. It's crazy.

gazzer

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

Im in the same situation as you. How did you put a notification in? any links would be useful
kurniawanj

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

my biggest regrets is listening for his goats mouth sh*t talking

im holding bcl on clavis and look now. he close swap and take all the coin to his account

im sure god will wait him in hell and swap his head with goat

jardine

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:02:29 AM

my biggest regrets is listening for his goats mouth sh*t talking

im holding bcl on clavis and look now. he close swap and take all the coin to his account

im sure god will wait him in hell and swap his head with goat

I don t think that scammer, John Gotts, pay for your coins anyway, so, you lose nothing.

My friend buy BCL coins on bitshares exchange - when they was available - and his coins was
named as fraudulent buy and not available to future swap. My friend just lost money.

Guys, remember, if you will buy BCL 2.0 on https://bitcoinlatina.org/ , you will be cheated and lost money.

xcon

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

David, [24.06.18 12:22]
Dear Community,

I am here with John Gotts since January 2018, the early days. I love this community and in times of trouble i stood up and step behind John Gotts (Leonidas), as i saw how many people tried to betray him. I teached Robert (St. Coin) how to use nicehash as he was just a simple miner and told him to stay strong - and follow John Gotts. By the way i was one of the biggest miners - with over 35k coins.

All the effords i did, i did for the community and for the band of brothers with John.

I set up the ambassador program, found a lot of REALLY COOL GUYS, where i think they have a value for BitcoinLatina.

I took Mario (Thor) into BitcoinLatina, as the Developers were gone and Robert was not able to get the wordpress thing online. Mario (Thor) did a lot for the community too, amazing.

We were paid for our effords, there is no doubt about that.

But as soon as some Ambassadors and maybe other People start to backstab me, talk to John behind my back and get John to be emotional - there was a break of loyality between John and me.

There has been a lot private chat between John an me all the months, and where so many people left BitcoinLatina - i was next to Robert and then Mario - the only loyal guy here.

As it seems to be interesting that People are "afraid" of me, i will lay down all my duties as Admiral ODIN and from now on, i am just a community member having my coins for the work i did, and if i get removed from the community channels again - our companys lawers will get active and ONLY if we get removed again - because we are not the people who work, deliver and then get "just removed" like dust in history.

There is no doubt that John is very emotional about BitcoinLatina, we lost a lot of people - always saying they "betrayed us" - i did nothing to anybody - except THAT I EXPECT ANYBODY IS WORKING AS HARD AS I DID THE LAST 6 MONTH.

And when i say, CHERRYPICKING - this means people try to grab different contracts and always asking "when do i get paid" - i hate those people who say the want to be ambassadar and then SHIT in their trousers of beeing responsible now and others wait for them until they deliver. I never asked when do i get paid, because i always believed in John Gotts.

NOW PEOPLE - the time has come where i saw that my loyality is nothing worth for John Gotts and the inner circle. I see greed everywhere and everybody has the fear of missing out and the fear of loosing power and strength  -so i decided i will not be longer  part of this freaking egomanic game.

I run a multimillion dollar company (which i founded because i dont wanted to be part of ego-games in companys and be my own boss) and i will fokus on my company again which is very successfull here in my country.  And I will be from now on just a normal community member - waiting like so many others when i can get my sold for all what i have done.

We have now more than 14 nations on the start and although i know there are some rats onboard who try to bringt John Gotts against me - i can tell you - i will not play this game, as i am not owned by anybody so i am free to decide.

People who backstabb others will loose and if John Gotts count on those people (everybody knows who i mean) - then John will see where this project ending up.

I love John like a brother and i will stay as a community member always behind him,
as long as i am here and will not be removed again.

I was backstabbed by unloyal Ambassadors and greedy Generals who have "fear" , but i dont mind, because i live a life of fortune and fame. Some of them will learn what its meant to be "afraid of the dark" - karma will not forget anything also i wont.

Crypto is full of unloyal rats and envy - and sometimes it kills good intentions and communities.

For all other loyal community members i have to say:

Thank you for beeing part of BitcoinLatina and may god bless your, for all your effords.

I love to see all of you in the normal community channel and i love to see where this journey will end.

I FEEL FREE NOW.

Admiral Odin
David

Soulbrother Mario, [24.06.18 12:36]
I Agree with General Odin.

I am sorry about that how it comes but for me is loyalty, trust and friendship the important thing in live.

David and I gone now a long long time side by side and and we will do this for another long time.

We are soulbrothers and we are always takeing care of each of us.

So there is no other way for me as to follow my brother.

I am sorry about that some guys can reach with envy stuff like that.

I will lay done everything as well and go back as an community Member.

I look forward and will love to see BitcoinLatina to grow.

I have nothing bad with anyone of you and I stand behind John and the project.

So please put every energy in to bring this up.

David, [24.06.18 12:39]
Yes, we are TRUE soulbrothers Mario. I appreciate all what we have done together, now our journey continues and will get brighter and faster that it was ever before. ❤️

Mr Lee, [24.06.18 12:47]
This is very bad news for community. Can you consider to stay with community to help it stronger?

Soulbrother Mario, [24.06.18 12:50]
we stay in this channel .... we both trust on the project

David, [24.06.18 13:01]
Yes we will stay, but as John Gotts trusted some rats here and broke the band of brothers and through this he broke also the loyalty  - i dont think that we can do anything to let the community grow further.

We will stay here but we will not work any more minute longer for BitcoinLatina.

We are just part like so many others here - waiting what the leaders will create. Thats it - full stop.
xcon

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

Admiral THOR wrote:

I Agree with General Odin.

I am sorry about that how it comes but for me is loyalty, trust and friendship the important thing in live.

David and I gone now a long long time side by side and and we will do this for another long time.

We are soulbrothers and we are always takeing care of each of us.

So there is no other way for me as to follow my brother.

I am sorry about that some guys can reach with envy stuff like that.

I will lay done everything as well and go back as an community Member.
covellz

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

Most people get into crypto because they heard from a friend that money can be made. On the other hand, there's those of us who want to help bank the unbanked.

Banking the unbanked means providing possible solutions to financial access to people who have none, or who live in countries with completely corrupt government entities ruling their financial futures.

As social trust keeps us evolving we begin to see new layers whereby technology can mediate and facilitate trust. This is an incredibly powerful thing to help build the new economy.

Participate!

P.S. John Gotts doesn't deserve the time, effort, and hard work of good people who are trying to help this generation move forward.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Any news?

I mined BCL and wait for EOS platform. On blog and here,no news. Maybe I should have sold my tokens,devs are very slow. Tongue

I heard, in official telegram channel, they wait for EOS launch in June, and only after launch, you can
change your beta-BCL coins for a new one, EOS based BCL.

But exchange for them planning only on September, so it s a long wait anyway.

It does not seem so effective, much less waiting for the month of September is very boring. But if that is the best it can be done as long as the information and development continue.
xcon

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

Participate? where ?

yes.. BTCL is full of egomanic people from ex-balkan or ex-sowjet countrys , they have nothing done in life to proove who they are and they haven't still a track record. i don't care, because i can :-)

Most people get into crypto because they heard from a friend that money can be made. On the other hand, there's those of us who want to help bank the unbanked.

Banking the unbanked means providing possible solutions to financial access to people who have none, or who live in countries with completely corrupt government entities ruling their financial futures.

As social trust keeps us evolving we begin to see new layers whereby technology can mediate and facilitate trust. This is an incredibly powerful thing to help build the new economy.

Participate!

P.S. John Gotts doesn't deserve the time, effort, and hard work of good people who are trying to help this generation move forward.
xcon

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Slovenian Ministry of Finance is informed about how the Slovenian Generals have intentions to betray taxes, all taken in screenshots and sent. Same to the companys in real life those bastards are working for, betraying their CEOs in working time where they act for Bitcoinlatina instead of doing their normal work. All done with a fine taken Shot of the whole Bitcoinlatina Chat from January 2018 until June 2018.

now lets see how the US guys (who also had been betrayed by the communities leaders) start an investigation in the United States against Mr. Gotts and his behaviour the last 6 month where so many people lost everything they invested.

the story continues....now its time to raise and protect people and investors.

PS: i have to excuse to everybody in the past that i have removed from the community as i was brainwashed and controlled by John Gotts and his financial promises - i really feel ashamed and sorry about for everybody i kicked/banned. Please forgive. i am glad to see there i a new group forming with people collecting all their stuff about John Gotts and his followers together now, if you act like those in some different countries you would be in jail faster than light - but in crypto scene so many people can hide, make promises, brainwash people BUT under "following the rules of the sec" this is really really a bad thing -  how often i heard Mister Roel Campus (an ex SEC commissioner advising John Gotts) will write as an letter to prove that we are a compliant coin - and every time using the name Roel Campus for saying "hey we are legal" "hey we are the first compliant crypto"... but more of this story will come soon out...lets wait for the next news.
jardine

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

You are a nice guy, David, and for sure you did very much for BCL; but i m surprised,
how long you can work with this mad clown, scammer John Gotts and didn t see, what he is;
changing his decision 3 times a day and not keeping his word.

xcon

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

just because i trusted him and i never questioned his loyalty, until yesterday.

i have to thank John Gotts, i learned just one more lesson in my life: how not to treat people"

so as there are enough people who will now stand up to protect further investors or buyers - i think this whole bubble will soon have its end. people who already lost a lot of money maybe can nothing recocer, i lost all too - so the only way is to look in the feature and do ehat we can to protect innocent (and naiv) people - time is money and volunteer spending a lot of time too - for getting zero back.

cheers!

You are a nice guy, David, and for sure you did very much for BCL; but i m surprised,
how long you can work with this mad clown, scammer John Gotts and didn t see, what he is;
changing his decision 3 times a day and not keeping his word.

xcon

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:27:57 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 08:00:00 PM by xcon

----
gazzer

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

Thank you xcon for the updates.
Since the telegram group seems to have closed down or moved its impossible to find out what is going on. I have a few BCL coins which I hope one day will get converted into the new EOS coins, but its hard to find out whats happening and how and if it will happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: