Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1713 times)
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?
Cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin do not need banks, so i think bitcoin can only replace banks if the world will be a cashless society because banks will lose its purpose and cash will never be existed. Until there are still physical money, banks will still exist and cannot be replace by bitcoin.
For this reason some technological thinkers are very enthusiastic about digital currency, because banks will only monopolize the financial system with its one-way practices.
although it is to replace it for a long time, because we have been accustomed to using cash rather than start studying digital money technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Banks accept loans, would bitcoin do that? That's one of the banks function in the economy. It efficiently manages depositors and borrowers that gives a big contribution to the economy.

Bitcoin as investment could possibly offer to what others call a financial freedom by earning through stock system of currencies, but without money to buy investment there's is no bitcoin bank that we can apply loan for.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ficihch

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

I think that bank has system and It will go on with Its system. Bitcoin has system and it will  go on with its system.  Bank is a finance system that everybody knows about it for a long time ago till now. Bitcoin is one of a new finance system that not all people know about it. But in the word all possibility can happen. What we think that it will not happen today, It will can happen for the Future
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

I think bitcoin wallet might replace banks in the future but not totally. There will be banks but people will prefer crypto wallet. And i guess bank and cryptocurrency will make a way to be as one. Hoping everyone of us will grow together as bitcoin grows.Smiley
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

I don't think that it makes sense to compare bitcoin to the bank because if you will use bitcoin then it is just for mode of payment and not for storing money for safety since it is also risky and volatile.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

There is no competition for me. Like i said for me bitcoin cant replace bank. Its way too far to happen. Bitcoin only exist virtual world. What about those laid back people living in a certain country eho is not aware of thse or doesn't even know how to use computer and all. Bitcoin and bank have different functions so there is nothing to argue about this.
Homaun Kabir

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

I think Bitcoin will not be replaced by the public or the bank. Because some of them like Bitcoin do not have control over them. But yes Bitcoin can work parallel to the bank.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

Watch out For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

I think it is very difficult for bitcoin. because the banks guarantee your money, however the bitcoin has a flexible price fluctuation. So bitcoin is a good investment tool like digital gold. I think there isn’t a competition between BTC and Banks.

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

There is no competition for me. Like i said for me bitcoin cant replace bank. Its way too far to happen. Bitcoin only exist virtual world. What about those laid back people living in a certain country eho is not aware of thse or doesn't even know how to use computer and all. Bitcoin and bank have different functions so there is nothing to argue about this.
Yeah you right but atleast bank can using a technology blockchain for some purpose, for opinion like Bitcoin can change the bank i think its really imposible. But for using payment gateway, bitcoin can be alternative currency

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

I think it is very difficult for bitcoin. because the banks guarantee your money, however the bitcoin has a flexible price fluctuation. So bitcoin is a good investment tool like digital gold. I think there isn’t a competition between BTC and Banks.
Well right now there is no doubt that bitcoin is can be the future, even that bitcoin is not yet popular and known by a lot of people in this world, i believe in the future many people all over the world wil invest there money with bitcoin.
doomloop

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

Bitcoin and banks can actually work together to make services more attractive, the main purpose of the bank is to make a profit, bitcoin grows very rapidly and is difficult to stop so it is time for banks to accept bitcoin.
If we go for making a comparison in between bitcoin and that of the banks, then I don’t think so that we will be able to do that and the reason behind this is that there is nothing much common in between both the things. Banks have their one reputation and usage and the bitcoin is exclusively used for the sake of investing purpose and that investors are investing in it to make some good earning.

Afkfarm

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

I think that a complete replacement of banks will negatively affect the economy. We need an alternative to banks. Banks are bad because we are havnt no options
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:25:44 AM

Bitcoins replacing banks is something that might not happen any time soon.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:40:00 AM

Crypto currencies and the banks are much needed in our today's world. The banks are also useful so I belief bitcoin and fiat currencies should compliment each other. It will be nice to withdraw your bitcoin in fiat currency since is the most accepted currency
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

Bitcoin will not replace the bank. After all, a country will never be separated from the role of the bank and the government. Moreover, currently there are some banks that adopt blockchain technology, and just waiting for the time for all banks also adopted this technology.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: