Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who the hell is "nullius" the guy is too smart around here :)  (Read 2772 times)
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

thats just proved that anyone with English language proficiency will dominated this forum with the new merit system, becoming more like bitcoin glorifying forum than anything else, more like nice literature produce than any substantial economic & tenhnical proper, this smart popular person will just spit out condescending remarks towards others to tone down other people idea/thinking and win the discussion while offering nothing to the wealth of discussion
Eh, no.  Idiot shitposters who can't write English never have anything good to say.  I would state that as a rule that has extremely few exceptions.   And hey, if I'm wrong feel free to cry until your eyes are purple.  

There may be posts made out of 24 karat gold on the local boards--and that's where people who can't write coherent sentences in English should stay.  Maybe they'll even get some merit.

Yea I see, your avatar says alot about your opinion value, enjoy your extremely relevant post and let everyone cry your soulless anger

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

thats just proved that anyone with English language proficiency will dominated this forum with the new merit system, becoming more like bitcoin glorifying forum than anything else, more like nice literature produce than any substantial economic & tenhnical proper, this smart popular person will just spit out condescending remarks towards others to tone down other people idea/thinking and win the discussion while offering nothing to the wealth of discussion
Eh, no.  Idiot shitposters who can't write English never have anything good to say.  I would state that as a rule that has extremely few exceptions.   And hey, if I'm wrong feel free to cry until your eyes are purple.  

There may be posts made out of 24 karat gold on the local boards--and that's where people who can't write coherent sentences in English should stay.  Maybe they'll even get some merit.

Yea I see, your avatar says alot about your opinion value, enjoy your extremely relevant post and let everyone cry your soulless anger

OMG   Shocked Shocked Shocked

The all important and relevant avatar attack, where have I seen that before?  How novel and substantive to the discussion!!!    Roll Eyes

NOT.   Tongue

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
fxstrike

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

Nullius is the person beyond expectation from all DTs, a person surpassed the limitation of everyone's standard on this forum, a person that can be helpful for every situation that needs to be address here. Theymos as the brain manipulator or the one that gives function in this forum really need such extra-knowledgeable person.

I am just expressing my amusement with this guy for his highly favoured intelligent mind.

Such level of intelligent and knowledgeable that only you can appreciate, a total human failure, no more valuable than a brick and stone where....

fxstrike

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

OMG   Shocked Shocked Shocked

The all important and relevant avatar attack, where have I seen that before?  How novel and substantive to the discussion!!!    Roll Eyes

NOT.   Tongue
Not sure why avatar is important, you should ask moderator to remove avatar because it is of no value and signify nothing about the poster/owner of avatar, I agree with your less develop mindset that avatar should not be attacked because it is of no relevance with the owner's soul and identity

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

OMG   Shocked Shocked Shocked

The all important and relevant avatar attack, where have I seen that before?  How novel and substantive to the discussion!!!    Roll Eyes

NOT.   Tongue
Not sure why avatar is important, you should ask moderator to remove avatar because it is of no value and signify nothing about the poster/owner of avatar, I agree with your less develop mindset that avatar should not be attacked because it is of no relevance with the owner's soul and identity

Yes.  I find it humorous to witness a modern version of an ad hominem attack, administered through an avatar.  And, of course, someone with your so far high minded mediocre posting history would find considerable relevance and value in such an "important" attack vector.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

Through many minutes (ten, maybe eleven) of research I have figured out who nullius is.

Do these quotes sound similar?

Famous person:
“The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.”
“However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
“It matters if you just don't give up.”

nullius:
"In Bitcoinland, as you understand, the systematic denial of private property is bound to raise some ire."
"A truly great idea which could change the world can only be stopped by twisting and distorting it.  This has happened repeatedly in history"
"Bitcoin requires a new mindset.  To handle it, you must understand on a very deep level that mathematical algorithms rule as by divine right"

So.  It's obvious, nullius = Stephen Hawking.

Hello Professor

Au contraire!

nullius:

"Oh, how cute:  It talks back!"
“I want to screw around, but I can’t, because I don’t know how to screw; so somebody must do it for me, BECAUSE I WANT IT.”
“Why don't you stop and think for a moment...  What the fuck... ...lest we get caught by some nut [C’est moi!]...”

Hello, Gilligan.

Humour aside, does my new role model use a text editor when penning his posts, then copy/pastes them here for posting? The reason I ask is because of the font style of the quotation marks he employs are different than if penning a post in this forum's text editor area.

" "

opposed to what nullius uses ...

“ ”

"All I know about Bitcoin is what I read in nullius' posts."

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

He needs to be added to the DT list, stat.
If he is we'll see many be dolorous
In this space folks can't handle an aberrance
We'll see so many threads
They'll roll all petty heads
And then go to grow liquor-based tolerance

fxstrike

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

Pardon me to disagree but you do describe the likeness of their spectacle in the oversizeness and thickness, probably he needed it to read his code aloud and realized its so bad, he have to create new account and rage against Newbie and Jr. Member to wrestle the Merit to his account and sprinkle it with some copper for good measure just so he can claim his title of being important person here

Thank you mister professor I snip the quote as you please, very very thank you for reminding me it is foolish to not trim long quotes

fxstrike

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

I've come across a guy called "nullius" with a shit tonne of merits more than anyone excluding theymos. Then I started digging because I'm good at it and I finally got to the level where I found "nullius" is something else, something that we don't see around here so easily because it appears he has a strong cryptographic background... So, who the hell is this guy? Is he the founder or what? LOL Smiley

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=976210

If you still in dark let me give you some hint..........

Indeed he started an alt............in a way a founder, thats so much to brag about you know, you can stomp everyone and steal their merits with that title

Toughit

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:10:06 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:14:53 PM by Toughit

There once was a man named nullius

To some his posts were illustrious

Some might even say calumnious

But most view his words with hungriness
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:34:09 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 06:10:09 PM by Cobalt9317

Other guy said nullius is own by nobody I remember the movie of mr.nobody.
My very deep and personal understanding of nullius this individual is a programmer as null stands for error thus this person is highly possible that satoshi is working behind the scene hence we should all convert ourselves in Nullian bitcult before The Judgment Day occur.

P.S But if nullius favorite color is pink my hunch will tell me that a human named coin_artist might also working behind the scene, however it is a bit overboard.

EDIT: it is nice to add up nullius has become Phenomenal
leevine77

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

Therefore this nullius is a great example of all time frame the name nullius in the Hollywood of bitcoin merit system awardee. Very interesting person to come up in this forum. Maybe someday I will be fan of yours.  Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

I suggest we burn nullius at the stake before this gets out of hand.

This hoarding of merits has to stop. The merit system was designed to benefit Heroes and Legendaries. We can't have some lowly "member" getting 500 for some fancy words.

Look at when he started posting, what he advocates for, news related to major bitcoin companies and of course overall dishonesty and you will figure out who he is.

Not everyone is such an expert on dishonesty as you are, so why don't you just tell us who he is.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

There once was a man named nullius

To some his posts were illustrious

Some might even say calumnious

But most view his words with hungriness

"No, not a haiku nor a limerick. Note the rhyme scheme: alpha, alpha, alpha, alpha."

"Bravo!"

"Charlie bit my finger!"

. _ .

"What happens in Zulu stays in Zulu."

Toughit

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:47:32 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 09:00:39 PM by Toughit

Hey,  I just have to pass the class, I don't need an A!

And besides:

No, not a haiku nor a limerick: it is a new form of poetry: it's a nullius.

edit: sometimes I'm the only one laughing. (I like the zulu one)
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

Hey,  I just have to pass the class, I don't need an A!

And besides:

No, not a haiku nor a limerick: it is a new form of poetry: it's a nullius.

edit: sometimes I'm the only one laughing. (I like the zulu one)

nullius will laugh as well. The humour was penned at his expense.

And suchmoon will laugh at anything.

As for Quickseller QuickSilver, he aspires to be one of the Dii Consentes, thinking that this is the correct Forum for his gilt presence.

Regana

Activity: 18
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:23:44 AM

Through many minutes (ten, maybe eleven) of research I have figured out who nullius is.

Do these quotes sound similar?

Famous person:
“The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.”
“However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
“It matters if you just don't give up.”

nullius:
"In Bitcoinland, as you understand, the systematic denial of private property is bound to raise some ire."
"A truly great idea which could change the world can only be stopped by twisting and distorting it.  This has happened repeatedly in history"
"Bitcoin requires a new mindset.  To handle it, you must understand on a very deep level that mathematical algorithms rule as by divine right"

Hello Professor

Suggestion: Let's run a bounty for nullius head, put a juicy reward for the daredevil individual who unveils the identity of this enigmatic member of our community. I'm more inclined to believe he is related to Da Vinci:

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
“One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself.”
“The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.”

- You could believe this was written by either.

I even created a bounty sign inspired in the old west, but forgot I cannot upload images. Embarrassed *Yikes* 
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Should I act insulted now? Are you implying that I'm some sort of a promiscuously laughing person?

I even created a bounty sign inspired in the old west, but forgot I cannot upload images. Embarrassed *Yikes* 

Put it on imgur and post the link...
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:02:37 AM

Should I act insulted now? Are you implying that I'm some sort of a promiscuously laughing person?

promiscuous:

adjective. characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.

Is that code for something you're tryin' to tell us?  Tongue Tongue Tongue

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:04:58 AM

promiscuous:

adjective. characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.

Is that code for something you're tryin' to tell us?  Tongue Tongue Tongue

It's obviously nullius' fault. Everyone is now forced to use a dictionary due to his fancy-worded essays. Three months ago y'all would have thought it means "promising". Also blame the merit system just because.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: