Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2024, 10:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering my service ( Business development, sales & marketing )  (Read 165 times)
nerijusvinyl (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:09:10 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 10:34:25 PM by nerijusvinyl

Hi all,

I would like to offer my service as I’m a bilingual professional with 5+ years of Sales experience with a strong IT background that is looking for the unique or perspective startup team to join and help with.

I have a flair for analysis and dealing with people at different levels and thrive in a dynamic environment. Had experience with 2 startups as CEO. Since 2013 I've been working for biggest Travel operators in Europe and spent there 2+ years. My main expertise is in – B2B Sales and B2C Sales, Communication & Social Media management and Claim / Crisis management. Currently, I'm living in Northern Ireland and working for the Canadian leaders within Engineering/manufacturing industry.

I'm with crypto since 2015 but got more active in early 2016. I have invested a lot of time. Exploring, analyzing new startups. Unfortunately, a lot of them making the same common mistakes all over again with communications, marketing, and startup development.

As a result of that, most of them do or will fail in one way or another regardless of how good it started This is where I would like to offer my service in marketing, sales & start-up management I'm open to all options of partnership so please feel free to contact me with a short description about yourself and your project. Please include your email/telegram so we could talk further.

Thanks, Ned
nerijusvinyl (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

Received few offers, unfortunately if you or your team plan to get away after receiving funds, im not the right person to talk to.
other then that, feel free to talk to me Smiley
nerijusvinyl (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: