Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 05:17:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all finished  (Read 16284 times)
sakuleo
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 37


View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:51:15 AM
 #141

bitcoin is not a currency under US laws. then we can not ask a refound in these terms. better get equips (if we go to trial we get usd dollars less - lawyer paid Sad
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1511241440
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511241440

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511241440
Reply with quote  #2

1511241440
Report to moderator
1511241440
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511241440

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511241440
Reply with quote  #2

1511241440
Report to moderator
paulej
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42



View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 04:16:08 AM
 #142

bitcoin is not a currency under US laws. then we can not ask a refound in these terms. better get equips (if we go to trial we get usd dollars less - lawyer paid Sad

Since it is not a currency, then it can be treated like gold. Hash Fast said that guaranteed your "gold" and said they would return your "gold". In the postings, they made it very clear that you would not be out any BTC if they failed to ship by 12/31/2013.
pumawolf
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 479



View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:27:22 AM
 #143

My first move would be to wait for the advanced miners but since they can't be trusted to ship ever and since they're acting in such an unfriendly manner while displaying poor business acumen w/ shitty customer service, I'm all for nailing their asses to the wall and coughing up the 40%. At first this was all business but now it's personal. Offering someone a throwback usd value for something that is now effectively worth 5-7 times more is downright insulting. Holler if ya hear me!
  holla
3rac3
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 66



View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:34:01 AM
 #144

I doubt that waldo will get the reply from all the shareholders but if we were to vote I vote #3.

Yeah, seems like a good idea. We could do a 3 day voting window. And then, based on participating users / or number of their shares, how we should proceed. Those who don't vote miss the fun.

The problem is that scamfast gave a deadline for deciding about USD refunds. Deadline expires today 
itod
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078


^ will code for bitcoins


View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:58:21 AM
 #145

The problem is that scamfast gave a deadline for deciding about USD refunds. Deadline expires today 

We never agreed to that or any other deadline, they are the ones that obligated themselves and missed the deadlines. If we accept their US$ refunds under their terms we are doomed - we reject the possibility of realistic refund and ever receiving the MPP. Why would we do such a thing?

EMPTY SIGNATURE SPACE
[Click here to make an offer]
3rac3
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 66



View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:28:04 AM
 #146

The problem is that scamfast gave a deadline for deciding about USD refunds. Deadline expires today 

We never agreed to that or any other deadline, they are the ones that obligated themselves and missed the deadlines. If we accept their US$ refunds under their terms we are doomed - we reject the possibility of realistic refund and ever receiving the MPP. Why would we do such a thing?

I really can't care less about what they say. I am just reminding what waldo wrote.

For the moment I doubt any MPP or timely delivery. I say let's sue them. Although it sure will require some time and energy from waldo (I guess?) and it pretty much depends on him if he will want to get into this.
minerpumpkin
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672


A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night


View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:21:16 PM
 #147

The problem is that scamfast gave a deadline for deciding about USD refunds. Deadline expires today 

We never agreed to that or any other deadline, they are the ones that obligated themselves and missed the deadlines. If we accept their US$ refunds under their terms we are doomed - we reject the possibility of realistic refund and ever receiving the MPP. Why would we do such a thing?

I really can't care less about what they say. I am just reminding what waldo wrote.

For the moment I doubt any MPP or timely delivery. I say let's sue them. Although it sure will require some time and energy from waldo (I guess?) and it pretty much depends on him if he will want to get into this.

Really, who cares about an arbitrary deadline they set. They missed their promised delivery dates. They only want to lure people into giving in to their offer, so they're fine. IMO, ignoring their deadline wouldn't weaken our position in a court case.

██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████                                    █████
█████                                    █████
█████                                    █████
█████           ▄█▄        ▄█▄           █████
█████          ████████████████          █████
█████           ▀████████████▀           █████
█████           ████▀    ▀████           █████
█████           ████▄    ▄████           █████
█████           ▄████████████▄           █████
█████          ████████████████          █████
█████           ▀█▀        ▀█▀           █████
█████                                    █████
█████                                    █████
█████                                    █████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
▄██████████████████████████▄
██                        ██
██                        ██
██                        ██
██             ▄█▀███████████
██              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀
██                        ██
██                        ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
██                        ██
██                        ██
██                        ██
██                        ██
████████████████████████████
██                        ██
██                        ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄██████████████████████████▄
██                 ▄███▀  ██
██             ▄▄██▀▀  ▄█ ██
██     ▄    ▄███▀▀  ▄███  ██
██    ██▄▄██▀▀   ▄█████   ██
██   ████▀▀  ▄▄██▀▀ ▀█    ██
██  █▀▀   ▄▄██▀           ██
██    ▄▄███▀              ██
██▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
██                        ██
██  ████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██     ▀█▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██    ██
██      ██         ██     ██
██       ███████████      ██
██        ▄▄     ▄▄       ██
██       ▀██▀   ▀██▀      ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄██████████████████████████▄
██                       ▄██
██                     █████
██         ▄         ███▀ ██
██       ▄███     ▄███▀   ██
██   ▄▄███▀▀███▄████▀     ██
██▄▄███▀     ▀███▀        ██
████▀                     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████▄  ██████████████
█           █  █            █
█           █  █            █
█           █  █            █
█           █  █            █
█           █  █            █
█           █  █            █
█           █  █            █
██████▀██████  ██████▀███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Chef Ramsay
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1568



View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:50:08 PM
 #148

To me, it seems like we have a pretty airtight case here. These fuckers are so far behind on delivery and AFAIK, the product hasn't been shown to work 100% for any significant stretch (if I'm wrong, I retract).
We already have a historical timeline to show what coinage we would've gotten had the damn things been delivered on time but even then, they might've went bust right out of the gate and we'd be stuck going back and forth with these guys and we'd still be in a similar situation as we're in right now. It's been nothing short of a comedy of errors on their behalf and I'm being fairly conservative with that description. I'd be willing to bet that if we (us and other customers in a mini class action) leaned on them heavy enough that they'd settle out of court and while we may not get our full coinage back, I bet we at least get USD X3. If not, go for the jugular.
LittleD
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 560


StayFocus and LIVE


View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 07:02:53 PM
 #149

The problem is that scamfast gave a deadline for deciding about USD refunds. Deadline expires today 

We never agreed to that or any other deadline, they are the ones that obligated themselves and missed the deadlines. If we accept their US$ refunds under their terms we are doomed - we reject the possibility of realistic refund and ever receiving the MPP. Why would we do such a thing?
+1

Don't submit to their push to give you cash $$$ we are all losing BTC so... why not do something good and sue these people. We should all set an example to any ASIC company/Group Buy account holders to NOT mess with BTC customers (we should do the same thing to Butterfly Labs).


Fallow me on Twitter @littledaddy272 ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
LittleD
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 560


StayFocus and LIVE


View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 07:15:43 PM
 #150

I've been taking everyones expressed opinions..

Looks like the USD equivalent is a no go by everyone. The lawyer option is so so from my POV.

I have sent about 2-3 full btc refund requests a day to them w/o a response.

Personally, I also agree we do not need to give in to their BS deadlines of "reply by this date" etc.

Still, this does not give us a resolution or a decision on to where to go from here.. 


You should make a pole out of it and see what the vote say ?

Fallow me on Twitter @littledaddy272 ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
stex2009
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 924


View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:51:57 PM
 #151

I've been taking everyones expressed opinions..

Looks like the USD equivalent is a no go by everyone. The lawyer option is so so from my POV.

I have sent about 2-3 full btc refund requests a day to them w/o a response.

Personally, I also agree we do not need to give in to their BS deadlines of "reply by this date" etc.

Still, this does not give us a resolution or a decision on to where to go from here.. 


I am sure if we try to search we can find some good lawyers. It's a decent amount of money to be made!
silajim
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 8


View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:17:27 PM
 #152

Do we have some updates/news?
g83
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 448



View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 07:54:45 AM
 #153

Do we have some updates/news?

Welp- guess they are shipping out w/o letting customers know.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425019.0

So does that mean in case they really ship that we'll get more miners because of the miner protection ??


 
 
           ▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

  ▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║


║║
.
.

║║
██
║║
.
.

║║
██
║║
.
║║


║║
Xeon
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 123

Member of Hashmining.eu


View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 08:16:05 AM
 #154

Do we have some updates/news?

Welp- guess they are shipping out w/o letting customers know.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425019.0

So does that mean in case they really ship that we'll get more miners because of the miner protection ??

I hope so.
pumawolf
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 479



View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:33:07 PM
 #155

will we be expecting machines for this gb or the other options
pumawolf
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 479



View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:04:22 AM
 #156

is this thread batch 1 or are there other batches mix in here as well
redtime
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 29


View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:25:21 PM
 #157

sooo any update?

https://twitter.com/bitcoinsoup - Informace ze světa bitcoinu, česky a slovensky, a především o ČR & SR | 1FrzK3A8xGm6LZE5UuQTaArwd5G24sdfeQ
silajim
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 8


View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:43:06 PM
 #158

UP!
pumawolf
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 479



View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:15:15 AM
 #159

Nothing to update as of now- it seems they are shipping Batch 2 units but I haven't heard anything from HF regarding that yet.
so they didnt ship our gear?  what do we do if the gear gets to us before the lawsuit happens, are we just going with which ever comes first.
itod
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078


^ will code for bitcoins


View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:46:02 AM
 #160

Nothing to update as of now- it seems they are shipping Batch 2 units but I haven't heard anything from HF regarding that yet.
so they didnt ship our gear?  what do we do if the gear gets to us before the lawsuit happens, are we just going with which ever comes first.

Gear won't get to us, Waldo asked for a refund almost two months ago without consulting us. It says in the opening post that he had to put that decision for a vote, but also says that he can change the terms of the opening post as he sees fit. You haven't (just like me) noticed that sentence in the fine print, and nobody bothered to quote the opening post for a reference. We are at the mercy of his judgment in this.

EMPTY SIGNATURE SPACE
[Click here to make an offer]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!