Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all finished  (Read 16560 times)
LittleD

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:47:16 PM

Shares reduced to ฿.7 Cool

Are you going to reduce the BTC price and maybe UP the GH/s (currant BTC Price @ $650).?

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silajim

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:53:46 PM

We have any news from the miners? It's late november already.
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:18:25 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 05:01:59 PM by LittleD

Shares reduced to ฿.7 Cool

Are you going to reduce the BTC price and maybe UP the GH/s (currant BTC Price @ $650).?

Miner was paid in BTC, so continuing to lower the BTC price due to the USD rate doesn't make any sense.

No matter what the price is you're buying 1/60th of a Sierra.  Cool
I think u need to bring the price down if you wan't to sell the shares Huh

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
+Tatogo+

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:36:01 AM

We have any news from the miners? It's late november already.

We will receive the miners a few days before December 31 and we will not recover even 10% of the investment and not return us the BTC, because only return the BTC from 1 January

wonderful.

They said we would be mining the last week of October

wonderful wonderful.

Men of their word, great professionals. HashFast for ever!
malvino

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 10:51:10 AM

One month ago I've purchased 20GH/s for 1BTC. I thought the miner was ready to mine, and when I confirmed it wasn't I asked you privately for a refund. You said no, and looking at your terms you were right because it was my fault that I didn't understand properly what you offered (maybe because english is not my main language).

I post here what you announced the day I bought the shares:

And here your terms:

You posted "Ships in November" and we are already in December, so the machine wasn't delivered in the date you announced. And putting "All miners paid" explains that you already bought the machine with your money (it's yours) and what you're offering is a share. You don't needed the money to buy it. And looking at your terms you must give me a refund (minus 3%) because you didn't accomplished what you announced.

So please take your 3% and give my money back: 1HvPyoG8uPr5G4B4oMuNDKAMXy4vJJKvtS

Thanks!

+Tatogo+

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 08:37:39 AM

Thanks for the pic Malvino,

I've been asking for the return of our BTC, at first they said "in late October" but then finally wrote "Ships in Nov".

Well, I want my BTC back please.

Regards.
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 08:34:30 PM

One month ago I've purchased 20GH/s for 1BTC. I thought the miner was ready to mine, and when I confirmed it wasn't I asked you privately for a refund. You said no, and looking at your terms you were right because it was my fault that I didn't understand properly what you offered (maybe because english is not my main language).

I post here what you announced the day I bought the shares:

And here your terms:

You posted "Ships in November" and we are already in December, so the machine wasn't delivered in the date you announced. And putting "All miners paid" explains that you already bought the machine with your money (it's yours) and what you're offering is a share. You don't needed the money to buy it. And looking at your terms you must give me a refund (minus 3%) because you didn't accomplished what you announced.

So please take your 3% and give my money back: 1HvPyoG8uPr5G4B4oMuNDKAMXy4vJJKvtS

Thanks!

+1 Smiley  Cool

stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:53:12 PM

That's really great and all but I do not understand how many times I have to say this.

HashFast dates moved to Dec 31- If they do not ship they will refund, then I will refund all share holders once I get that.
wish they just refund it back. I think I was in this group buy too. 3.85 BTC total. I just wish I get BTC back. waldo, do something!
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:13:59 AM

That's really great and all but I do not understand how many times I have to say this.

HashFast dates moved to Dec 31- If they do not ship they will refund, then I will refund all share holders once I get that.
wish they just refund it back. I think I was in this group buy too. 3.85 BTC total. I just wish I get BTC back. waldo, do something!

I've tried numerous times with a no go. Spoke to a couple of different people and same answer.
I just came to this page after a long time. I even forgot about it, my 1 share here. The idea of getting 3.85 BTC back is very tempting!
malvino

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 09:16:31 AM

One thing is the terms between Hashfast and you, and other the terms between me and you (coiningsolutions). I made a contract with you, not with Hashfast.

You specified that the miner was paid (with your money) and you sell shares of this machine that would be shipped in November. If it's not delivered you'll refund the money (-3%). Is what you said in this post and it's the reason I gave you 1 BTC. So we can resume that in some points:

- Miners were paid:
If that is true you'll still have the BTC the people gave to you. Maybe you lied? If not why don't you make a refund? What are you doing with our Bitcoins?
-
Refunds will be given in case of non-delivery less 3% for management of the Group Buy.
If the machine wasn't shipped in November as you announced that's non-delivery. If for you "non-delivery" is 2014, 2015 or 2020 you must specified that. On the paper, no miner shipped on november -> non-delivery -> refund.

I don't know the terms of other group buys you made, but for this one things are very clear… Aren't?

yomamanodros

Activity: 91

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:14:54 PM

I'm with malvino on this. You bought the miners and then made promises to us. You said you would refund us if they didn't deliver by the time you promised, they didn't deliver by the late November as you stated so you should honor your word and refund us our btc. You will still get the hashing power from the refunded shares plus the 3%. Our agreement was with you, not hashfast. I realize that it sucks for you but unless you bought the btc used to buy the miner for more than $125 per btc in you are still coming out ahead. Do the right thing and offer refunds.

3rac3

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:41:45 PM

I just do not get which part of the name "group buy" you guys do not get. Yes it does suck that HF did not deliver yet.

Just please stop whining!

unois

Activity: 858

Taylor - Smart Crypto Trading Assistant

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:44:38 PM

I just do not get which part of the name "group buy" you guys do not get. Yes it does suck that HF did not deliver yet.

+1

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:52:38 PM

+1
+1
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:15:44 PM

One thing is the terms between Hashfast and you, and other the terms between me and you (coiningsolutions). I made a contract with you, not with Hashfast.

You specified that the miner was paid (with your money) and you sell shares of this machine that would be shipped in November. If it's not delivered you'll refund the money (-3%). Is what you said in this post and it's the reason I gave you 1 BTC. So we can resume that in some points:

- Miners were paid:
If that is true you'll still have the BTC the people gave to you. Maybe you lied? If not why don't you make a refund? What are you doing with our Bitcoins?
-
Refunds will be given in case of non-delivery less 3% for management of the Group Buy.
If the machine wasn't shipped in November as you announced that's non-delivery. If for you "non-delivery" is 2014, 2015 or 2020 you must specified that. On the paper, no miner shipped on november -> non-delivery -> refund.

I don't know the terms of other group buys you made, but for this one things are very clear… Aren't?

- Miners were paid:
-

Hold on hold on... are we in a GB or are we just buying GH/s from Waldo? Waldo Smiley it doesn’t make sense you buying the miners and then saying it’s a GBuy Sad Huh does this mean we don’t have a say in case the miner is no longer profitable or if they don’t deliver on time? I’m a little confuse now Huh Sorry to say but we are all in these GBs together and something is not adding up with your GBs Huh Please don’t be offended, i just dont like to beat around the bush.  What realy going on with our BTC are you getting RICH of our BTC Huh CoolBTCBTCBTC

yomamanodros

Activity: 91

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:20:06 PM

If he had not explicitly said that he would offer refunds or you can choose to wait it out in the event that they don't deliver on time, I wouldn't be saying anything. We are going by the terms that Waldohoover set out for this group buy.

On the first page of this thread he even welcomes someone that had received a refund from a different group buy but seems to be refusing to allow us that same opportunity.

The miner was prebought, it isn't like he needed our btc before he purchased it like some group buys. He was takinga risk when he purchased it, this is part of the reason that he charges a management fee and a 3% refund fee, he is trying to reduce his risk. Unfortunately the miner was not delivered on time, so he should bea man of his word and refund us as he said he would.

cad_cdn

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:29:29 PM

not happy.
 Undecided
malvino

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 06:45:30 PM

Hold on hold on... are we in a GB or are we just buying GH/s from Waldo? Waldo Smiley it doesn’t make sense you buying the miners and then saying it’s a GBuy Sad Huh does this mean we don’t have a say in case the miner is no longer profitable or if they don’t deliver on time? I’m a little confuse now Huh Sorry to say but we are all in these GBs together and something is not adding up with your GBs Huh Please don’t be offended, i just dont like to beat around the bush.  What realy going on with our BTC are you getting RICH of our BTC Huh CoolBTCBTCBTC

If he had not explicitly said that he would offer refunds or you can choose to wait it out in the event that they don't deliver on time, I wouldn't be saying anything. We are going by the terms that Waldohoover set out for this group buy.

On the first page of this thread he even welcomes someone that had received a refund from a different group buy but seems to be refusing to allow us that same opportunity.

The miner was prebought, it isn't like he needed our btc before he purchased it like some group buys. He was takinga risk when he purchased it, this is part of the reason that he charges a management fee and a 3% refund fee, he is trying to reduce his risk. Unfortunately the miner was not delivered on time, so he should bea man of his word and refund us as he said he would.

+1000  Cheesy

*All Miners PAID -> Not a group buy -> A share buy (with the terms you set out)

3rac3

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:52:00 PM

This discussion is pretty pointless:

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:55:09 PM

In case of non-delivery:

• I (waldohoover) take no responsibility for the possibility that HashFast does not deliver. I (waldohoover) have done what I consider a thorough due diligence but as we all know, you can never 100% guarantee anything when it comes to pre-orders.
  • Refunds will be given in case of non-delivery less 3% for management of the Group Buy.
  • This group buy will be refunded if the miners are not delivered- share holders can elect to wait further.

Misc.:

It look like a Group buy to me  Sad but he does say he is not 'responsible'.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: