Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 13015 times)
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:03:38 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 06:15:29 PM by crypto mania

The team has cone out to say that, they are working on bringing the project back and there be a news publication tomorrow after the talk with the CEO. I just wish the out come of the talk will profitable to us all.
I also read about this update which happens to be today that we all are told the CEO would address the entire community on all information

And? Have you guys seen or heard any update? Maybe announcement from CEO?
This is all time game and is so similar to all scams, I have seen before that this is just hilarious, despite all lessons I have learned already in a hard way, still tried to give them some credit of legitimacy and that they are telling the truth.
But when I look from a distance on what is happening and how the days are flowing away I am losing my last hope in Payera. I hope I am wrong and there are already great announcements published only nobody posted about yet and I just couldn't find it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FatAssMike

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

My condolences to the entire community!
I'm talking to all the investors, bounty and airdrop hunters.
Payera has definitely failed!
5 days ago the CEO announced with the worst english
I have ever seen that the distribution will go on and
after a few transactions he stopped with the distribution again.
The last transaction was 4 days ago. This shows me, that they once again, broke their word!
When you check the wallet addresses, you can see that their revenue is fake.
When you look at the labor act of the CEO and the Payera Team, you can see dog crap.
The negotiations with the exchanges are a never ending story.
Where are those promised exchanges? I can't see any of them.
Where is the marketing strategy to build buying pressure?
I think they try to cheat and fake us, and I exactly know who is responsible for all this!
@AtakanAli @Fatih_Fatih @HakanRazz I think they know it, too!
crypto mania

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

My condolences to the entire community!
I'm talking to all the investors, bounty and airdrop hunters.
Payera has definitely failed!
5 days ago the CEO announced with the worst english
I have ever seen that the distribution will go on and
after a few transactions he stopped with the distribution again.
The last transaction was 4 days ago. This shows me, that they once again, broke their word!
When you check the wallet addresses, you can see that their revenue is fake.
When you look at the labor act of the CEO and the Payera Team, you can see dog crap.
The negotiations with the exchanges are a never ending story.
Where are those promised exchanges? I can't see any of them.
Where is the marketing strategy to build buying pressure?
I think they try to cheat and fake us, and I exactly know who is responsible for all this!
@AtakanAli @Fatih_Fatih @HakanRazz I think they know it, too!

I see that there are a few different pieces of information on social media channels. Lately, they announced that distribution will be continued and they will do whatever is possible to go straight forward with the roadmap and development but I think we all know that this is the end and only a time game like I said before weeks ago.

I am very disappointed with such an outcome because this ICO looks legit and I checked them before joining the bounty. Still you can do your best and in the end, don't get paid. I lost my bounty tokens which can be seen as hours of work to promote this scam.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

Any news about Payera? Where is the team? Why nobody update here?

Is finally officially listed on any exchange? Is this token contract open for trading? Bounty paid in full?

If anybody can answer please share.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:39:40 AM

Is finally officially listed on any exchange? Is this token contract open for trading? Bounty paid in full?

No answer to my post from a few weeks and there are no team members active in the Telegram channel.

Despite bounty distribution in the last weeks, I think we can assume that Payera is a failed project.

There is still hope but smaller every day that the team will show up with new announcements.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:56:40 AM

No answer to my post from a few weeks and there are no team members active in the Telegram channel.

Despite bounty distribution in the last weeks, I think we can assume that Payera is a failed project.

There is still hope but smaller every day that the team will show up with new announcements.
Same with me I have not seen anything about this platform, No updates and no discussion about the development. How the are manage this project so less information.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:37:24 AM

Same with me I have not seen anything about this platform, No updates and no discussion about the development. How the are manage this project so less information.
It is better for us to be kind enough to think of the team, maybe the team is busy so that until now there has been no update but after all it depends on you and I hope that in the near future there will be an update

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
crypto mania

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:18:46 AM

...maybe the team is busy so that until now there has been no update but after all it depends on you and I hope that in the near future there will be an update

Six months passed from your post. Still, you hope for an update? Or maybe think that this is not a scam only they are busy?

The team is busy with our money, this is what they are doing now. Looking at this thread and laugh from stupid investors.

Fuck all these scammers. Karma is a bitch and you will get your punishment sooner or later Payera scam team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: