Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you going to spend your bitcoin on?  (Read 6240 times)
kb24mvp

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

The price of 1 bitcoin could reach $ 12,000 from where I would definitely buy a new Ninja 250 R $ 5,500 because I already have 0.6 BTC now. If not achieved, I have to keep collecting until I collect $ 4,500 in bitcoin. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:07:28 PM

I'll buy a car and drive it around the world. Now it remains a matter of small to bitcoin began to grow. And then the dreams and the growth needed by all.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

I am dreaming about a large house somewhere at the seaside) But long time is needed to succeed when we talk about bitcoins. I think that it is possible to become a millionaire if you are an expert and follow all news and tendencies on the market.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

I have been thinking about it, but in my opinion, I would not spend my bitcoin earnings on common things and expences in common life.
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

Hey guys. Its DOGE12321  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley again. What are you guys going to use your bitcoin on when you get a substantial total.
Well, you can pretty much cycle the money. When you get the profit from bitcoin you can put the portion of it like 50% to spend it to your personal things and then use the 50% of it as an investment again for bitcoin. This cycle will help you sustain the profit and you could save a lot by doing this because you can just keep your salary to yourself if you put bitcoin investment as a part time job for you. In my opinion this is the fastest way and safest to earn money in bitcoin.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

Buy a lambo obviously! JK not even my style. I would probably use it to start a business or two. And oh, travel the world of course. Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:00:39 AM

I'm going to spend my Bitcoin for the future of my family especially my Children. I want to be ready as early as now until they grew up and start attending school. That way i will be able give them knowledge that they can get during their time schooling and a good future for them once they graduate.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:26:52 AM

I'm going to spend my Bitcoin for the future of my family especially my Children. I want to be ready as early as now until they grew up and start attending school. That way i will be able give them knowledge that they can get during their time schooling and a good future for them once they graduate.
if you want to use bitcoin for your family's future then you do not have to spend today. I think you should keep it until your child grows up so you can feel the results in the future. for the short term I prefer to save rather than spend because you know that bitcoin prices grow very fast and I don't want to spend things in vain. but for personal use like paying electricity bills and internet I often use bitcoin for payment
david tien

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:28:31 AM

First thing come to my mind is paying off all my mortgage. I like to finish my mortgage with bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: