Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2638 times)
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

Bitcoin which i have predicted from the past data is bitcoin in the start were like now the altcoin which are not so old and this is easy way to make money and this is a good source of fund for me so i would like to invest in bitcoin i have predicted bitcoin from the past data and now i have to say that bitcoin is very good for the future prediction about bitcoin is very good and the bitcoin has the potential that it will grow in the market. Bitcoin future is bright and with this the people will use bitcoin for online payment system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

Where will bitcoin go in 10 years? Is the end? Or an outbreak? It's easy to come up with a similar answer. But the future will never be black or white, and it will always be full of possibilities. It is ridiculous and irresponsible to give a simple judgment. Predictions can be accurate or inaccurate. But every prediction he makes is not groundless. All of them can inspire us.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

In the world monetary system, digital currency has overcome the "triffin dilemma" of the international monetary system and the hegemony of the dollar to some extent. In the long run, when digital currency legal regulation, credit guarantee, such as external conditions are ripe, decentralization, network security technology such as inner problem resolved, digital currency may hold world currency.
ooooop5

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

Bitcoin in the future will only get better and more valuable, so I joined the Bitcoin forum.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Bitcoin will still exist in the next 10 years since we will reach the max 21 million probably around 2040 or earlier. The price? I'd be happy if it stays around $25k-$30k. New coins are popping everywhere. Who knows if they could replace BTC one day.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
My prediction for the bitcoin can save and help me for my future someday that I keep on trusting and believing and having a patience for it
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I find it very difficult to predict future bitcoin prices, but everyone can analyze and estimate how much bitcoin costs in 10 years. I think the bitcoin price could reach $ 100k within 10 years. along with the development of technology and the number of people who enter the world of cryptocurrency makes bitcoin more popular with many people and maybe they will invest their money in bitcoin for the long term...
frbloc

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

Anyone thinked about a major economic crisis ? The next one is already late compared to the average economic cycle. In this case, in ten years we won't have recovered as today from the 2007 one.
Imagine the dollar loose 90% of its value, we would be glad if our bitcoin still costs 10000$ !
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

They say that no one could ever predict the exact future of bitcoin. They are only referring to the chart every year and they predict what will happen to the next year.

Will for me the future of bitcoin will keep it rising until bitcoin known than your name. Bitcoin will dominate the crypto world.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I think bitcoin's cost will be more expensive in 10 years. Since bitcoin has a potential of increasing price every year. We see a big difference in beginning of 2017 and at the end. So just imagine how far they go in 10 years. About replacing bitcoin with good currency, well i see Ethereum which is second big currency after bitcoins. So maybe Ethereum can replace bitcoin but still it has very less chance.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

The sudden spike of bitcoin's market value when it went down to 5K USD is a clear statement that bitcoin can rise anytime even under tough situation. I believe that it can reach 20k USD mark before the start of 4rh quarter this year.

Bitcoin might not really be having a good ground this first quarter  but I also presume that it is going to end very well. From the beginning of the 3rd quarter , we are going to begin seeing the strong hold of bitcoin on crypto world.
desi92

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

I think bitcoin will cost more than$ 50,000 in 10 years. Also, it will no longer be the first cryptocurrency for capitalization. Ethereum will take its place because Ethereum has a working economic model. It's not just" digital gold " like bitcoin.

How can etehrium take the first place if bitcoin can cost $50k is 10 years?
Your point is confusing. Etherium will never reach that price since the supply of bitcoin is much more less than etherium.
catanddogptp

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

I think bitcoin in the future and in 2018 in particular will grow dramatically it will always be the strongest coin in the virtual currency world because nowadays many countries have known bitcoin and accept it for delivery. translated together as well as its absolute security and safety. Shocked Shocked Shocked
007 SHIELD 007

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

i think bitcoin future is bright because if we look around us the digital era front of us it will grow by the time.
ScroodjMoney

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

I predict bitcoin prices will rise to the moon in the future. My reason is because supply bitcoin is currently thinning.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

Prediction for bitcoin in the future would be, this will become the number one crypto currency. This would still be the strongest and dominates the market. Its price would go higher in the future and becomes more expensive even more. Many investors would be happy then. It will help more people as well.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

I think bitcoin will cost more than$ 50,000 in 10 years. Also, it will no longer be the first cryptocurrency for capitalization. Ethereum will take its place because Ethereum has a working economic model. It's not just" digital gold " like bitcoin.
In my own prediction, bitcoin will still be the number one crypto-currency and is widely accepted by different countries around the globe as a way of payment and a good store of value. After 5 years, bitcoin price will be at 30k to 50KUSD. Hope that it will happen soon.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin
I do not think bitcoin is the number one in the future, maybe in the future it will be more popular but go with it the risk of abnormal increase or decrease.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

As a my predicted i would like to say None of any cryptocurrency can't replace Bitcoin as we know Bitcoin is King of all cryptocurrency. But unfortunately if Bitcoin replace by any cryptocurrency then it would be ETH as we know ETH is potential in marketpalce.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

In my opinion, in the future, many people who are interested in bitcoin and bitcoin will continue to grow at an increasingly expensive price because bitcoin is still a favorite coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: