Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
PaulMittin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

For me I think I love trading Bitcoin rather than mining it o, the resources that you will consume in the process of mining it are more compared to trading it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lutfor db

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

Not for the weak heart, the crypto markets are fast and unstable, but if you watch them carefully, they will see peak and groove during development. Every curtain is present in a pattern of its own and for obvious reasons it is an overall superior movement which is a good investment in a currency. Of course there always has external effects that put the pattern out of its normal course. To trade, open an account here
 http://livecoin.net
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

Trading is better for many people because trading is a lot and it's a big gain here once the coin you bought and the price is higher and I think that tradin and mining are just fine because mining really really is big investment and many more items you will need.

Mining and trading are both good. But you need a capital to do this. In mining, you need to buy a mining rig and a cheaper power supply (solar panel) to have a profitable mining. In trading, you also need a capital and it is risky, so you also need to study and analyze the market.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

Mining and trading are both profitable, but you need a capital to be able to start trading or mining.
Its hard to explain all the things you need to, so try to search first, and read all the information all about trading or mining.
The only thing i can explain is that in trading, you have to buy a promising coin when it is low and make profit when it is high, and in mining you have to buy equipment or machines to start it, and you need a stable source electricity with low cost.
Yes mining and trading are both profitable depending on the amount you are ready to invest. If you have enough capital to buy all mining machinery, softwares, etc then you can go for mining and if you have low amount to start with, I would prefer to start with investing first rather than trading. Then slowly move towards trading after you start understanding the market situations. Mine only if you have proper setup, don’t mine with just one computer or so.
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

Being a newbie it is a question that comes to everyone’s mind, but it is necessary to understand the difference between the both. If you will keep stuck at this position you may lose what you have even.

While thinking of mining, keep in mind it’s a big investment with various expensive setups and knows how. If you still not sure about what exactly mining is, I would suggest to stay away for some time, because your expenses may surpass your income. Though if you are ready to invest some good amount into Mining then ask questions and first understand what mining is all about.

At the same time Trading is a totally different way in the world of cryptocurrency. You can start easy with a little amount as you not need to make any big investment. Things will be under your control. According to me, trading is a fun time play for me. You can check clever ideas for performing trading and will excel in this field in no time.

Keep in mind, while choosing any of the two, what is your investment how much time can you give? And most important are you serious? If yes then only proceed with mining else enjoy trading.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:38:48 AM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

On my own I choose trading because now a days trading is so indemand to everyone who using bitcoin, because you can earn instantly by trading. So its better to go for trading. And you can also share you knowledge bout trading to everyone who are new to start trading.
Biastar

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:47:58 AM

searching google will definitely help decide which to choose.
All you need to do is read and educate yourself with pros and cons of each, then decide.
Ever considered doing bounty hunting? It is appropriate for starters that don't have spare to invest.
But if you have a lot, I advise mining.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:51:01 AM

I suggest you to choose trading rather than mining. Both are actually good and profitable,but trading is better although it is risky. In trading,you can start with a small amount of income then go higher afterwards. You can also extend your ideas and knowledge about trading once you are in the market.

asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

If you know the technology and you have the capital to join the mining. Mining is now too late. in my opinoin, trading is more appropriate at this time. But the best thing you should invest is knowledge Smiley
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Since your a new to this world you should try doing on trading with it is easy to learn with less investment you got while mining its takes so much funds to buy mining rigs to get your investment in no time. Just try to read the thread that topics are trading or even mining
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:38:10 AM

Bitcoins are ‘mined’ into existence. Mining is what the world calls the process of bringing them into circulation. Bitcoin mining involves both verifying transactions on the Blockchain and releasing new bitcoins (as the reward for the verification).

The process of mining involves an accumulation of recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a cipher puzzle. The first participant to solve the puzzle gets to place the next block on the blockchain and claim his rewards. The mining reward which includes both transaction fees (paid to the miner through Bitcoins) and the newly released Bitcoin encourages competition in mining.

Since bitcoin mining is decentralized, anyone with a proper connection to the internet along with powerful enough hardware can participate in mining.

Use coupon “FBE200” during signup and get free bitcoin worth Rs 200.
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:45:12 AM

I think its better to trading because its so easy to learn but before you invest choose a trading site that are trusted and make a wallet for your bitcoin.you can learn more on reading on thread research more about bitcoin and about trading joing bounty may help you.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:56:35 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

both are not easy for you to do if you are really beginner.
this will drain your time and thoughts, I think you need to educate first before actually plunge into the world of crypto. so it's best to start by seeking knowledge first.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:02:39 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Hello.

I am sure you will find all the information you need checking Google. You are not alone in asking this question these days. Its easier to answer these questions if you stated what country you live in, because payment gateways and exchanges have geographic limitations.

F.eg.  If you live in Europe ( and need to transfer funds from bank) I would recommend:

1)Transfer funds to to Bitstamp /  buying Bitcoin/Ethereum from Bitstamp. 
2) For altcoins use an exhange like bittrex or bitfinex
3) Store your coins on a hardware wallet like trezor/ledger

Good luck

Very true almost all the information you need on this is on google. But it also depends your abilities and capacity. Mining will need you have the necessary hardware and technical know how needed for the job, while trading will need you to have a proper understanding of the market, settle for the one that favors you most.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:12:41 AM

I suggest trading. Not necessarily trading on bitcoins. You can also start with trading on altcoin. If in altcoin I prefer trading in ethereum and litecoin
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

mining or trading it is depends on you.
which one do you prefer ? much earn but high risk, or low risk but doesn't have much earn?
trading is likely have high risk, but mining is low risk.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

As Bitcoin’s price continues to rise recently we’ve been getting a lot of emails from people who are asking if it’s better to mine Bitcoins or to buy them. Last year, when Bitcoin was initially covered due to the  many people took up the “hobby” of home mining. At that time (April 2013) it was still possible to generate a nice amount of Bitcoins through mining at home with your CPU or even a graphics card. But since then mining has become much more difficult and today it’s almost impossible to mine at home without investing a substantial amount of money. If you had $10K to invest in Bitcoins today, would it be better to just buy Bitcoins with this money or use it to get mining equipment and mine them. This is my opinion.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If I have big capital, I will divide my fund into two. I will invest the half of my money in mining and I will put the another half of my money on trading. Both mining and trading is the most profitable investment nowadays.

Mining will profitable if bitcoin price is high and our electricity cost low. In my country, mining not able to make big profits so I am prefer choosing trading rather than mining. Cost on mining is too high right now
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

It relies upon what your underlying venture is whether you do have enough for a better than average GPU mining rig and possibly on minergate it could be a choice as in any event you can offer your equipment effortlessly. From that point you ought to have mined a couple of coins to play about with trading.
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

in my country, the cost of electricity is so expensive. so I do not do bitcoin mining or other crypto. I think mining is more profitable than trading. in the scale of losses, trading is more risky. but the problem of mining is the cost of electricity every month is very large.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: