Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

Mining has become very difficult and not that profitable. You have to invest a lot of money. You can start trading with a small amount of money, you don't need a big investment.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

more precisely chooses trading, because gain profit in a short time but high failure risk
if the tranding should rate at any time and buy when the rate is down and there is a chance the rate will be high
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

I think mining won't benefit you, entering at this moment, as the difficulty has increased too much and the competition is too heavy. To get somewhat of a good income, you'll have to set up a mining farm with loads of ASICs, and that would require a huge investment. Even then, most of your earning would be used up in paying electricity bills, and cooling your hardware.
What I would recommend is, go out there, search and know about bitcoin, maybe read some whitepapers, keep roaming the community here, so you could get familiar with how stuff works and try to contribute here. Then join a signature campaign when you are able to, and then save your earnings, and try learning about trading, maybe taking some premium courses, and then invest a small amount into it and see how it goes for you Smiley
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

Mining and trading both required investments . For example for mining you need a big system something like i7 with big rams and most important GPU there's a highly risk for GPU since its working 100% while mining so you can burn your Graphic Card. Plus cost of electric bills.

While trading you can start from low like you can invest just 100$ in trade,So i recommend you to go with trading instead of mining.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

Mining has become very difficult and not that profitable.

That has been the case for the past 4 years, right? I still don't understand why there are people who do small level and medium level Bitcoin mining. If they want to purchase Bitcoins, then buying them from the market is a much more profitable method when compared to mining.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

In my opinion, mining or trading has their own risk. So, it is better if you learn more about their risk first, then choose one. But In my suggestion, when you are still confusing even you already read about all of their risk, by doing both is a good choice. Why not?  Grin
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:54:09 AM

I will share some based on my experience. Actually it will depends on how financially capable your are and emotionally stable. If you are financially stable and you can provide a good hard ware, mining is better for you. All you need to do is run the mining right and viola, you will earn money without stressing your self and you can do whatever you want. Just need some maintenance on the rig. If you are emotionally and financially stable, trading is good for you. Why? Because it is stressful to do trading and you might experience emotional breakdown (not all). The value of coins is unstable and it might go up and down. You might gain a lot and lose a lot so you need a stable mind so that you will be able to handle it. Note: You will be stress everyday if the price of the coin you invest is depreciating in value everyday.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

I suggest you have to educate yourself first before getting into it. Mining requires big capital in buying pieces of equipment, it also requires proper ventilation (ACU) and low-cost of electricity. Your ROI depends on how many bitcoins you will produce on a certain period of time. Sometimes, the expenses are bigger than the amount of the bitcoin produced. Unlike in trading, you just need to know how to do it. Do some research.
Emery Clark

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

Trading is much harder than it sounds. The only people who consistently profit are algorithmic traders or whales who can move markets.
Mining is also pretty unprofitable right now. Ethereum's difficulty will go up exponentially. We've only seen the tip of the Ice Age.
So, both of your options are likely to lead to losses. That's the nature of capitalism: easy profits are quickly eliminated.
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:51:45 PM

It depends on your money. If you have more money you can do the mining. It can earn good money. If you have less money, you have to trade. Time to earn a lot of money in order to trade.

Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

Mining requires too much investment in the beginning. In order to start trading you only need $1000, so I think it's easier for a beginner to start trading. IMHO

cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:47:11 AM

You can start trading with nearly every amount.
Of course there is no guarantee that you will end up with profit, but if you start with small amounts you will very soon see how talented you are.
It might help to read some books that show clever trading strategies befor beginning.

Mining has the problem that the equipment you need is quite expensive. That means you have to make a rather large investment in the beginning and you still depend on the price for the coin in the end.
I think that mining is rather something for the more experienced user because there are many factors to consider.
You are a newbie,you absolutely have many difficulties, even you lack of  big knowledge in this field. Therefore it’s really difficult for you to make a decion while many people give you some many different ways. You’d better spend much time reading and learning more which relate to this market. For me, I also advise you to stard with trading, you can trade with every amout, because you are new, you should reduce your risks. If you don’t have experience, you’d better trade with small, then when you get understand much about this market ,you can expand your trading. Or else, you can get benefits with mining…
srabone

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:14:39 AM

i think trading better , some time market up down you can get good profit ,
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:22:38 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

For me trading is the better way, of course mining is always a good way most especially if you have the budget as ut is very costly, but if you dont have that much money to spend as investment, then I would recomend going with trading, it is not that costly, you could just buy cryptocurrencies with whatever budget you have and start trading.

artem.klimovich

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If you have the opportunity to buy cheap ASIC then you can study. Even if the rate drops very much, they will repel the garage or something else)) If you go into the trade, you need to pay this almost all the time, which can interfere with the work. To live through the trader, you need to manage large amounts of cash.

Manage campaigns bountyplatform.io
▬▬ ● ● Marketing support ICO ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ●Technical support and advice of bounty hunters● ● ▬▬
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:39:07 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If you are looking for getting bitcoin it is good for you to join in the different campaigns here so that you can earn a money and also a knowledge on how the different coins are working. If you have a capital you should think about trading so that you will be growing it by making own strategies.

chuongxinhgai

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

Have you ever heard about Marinecoins ? It developed since 2013 and still one of the most promising project. All you need to do is sign up and you can get up to 450,000 token for free just only by sign up. This is an interesting project and will grow strongly, you can double your money maybe x10. I’m very exited about Marinecoins trading speed. Their aim is creat a block chain which is 5 times faster than bitcoin. Please join us now to get free token
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

To start mining, you have to invest a lot of money in the first place, and bitcoin income requires a lot of time. In order to start trading, work can be done only by investing less money and if you have a good knowledge of trade then you can expect good returns very quickly.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

Mining is not profitable without large investments (about$ 15,000) now. I think it's easier for beginners to learn how to trade.
This is good point. Setup mining rig isn't easy as looks like even you are has been this forum for sometimes, so doing trading to gain Btc could be more realistic. So, if you are just starting on this investment crypto, you need to learn more about how trading works and pair, coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/coins has given enough information about how price works and where you want to start at current condition market.
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

i will recommended newbie of cryptocoin to get more informative about bitcoin. because, bitcoin will be the future.bitcoin is growing every hour, so, i will tell most of them to do mining now, still you have a time make your little about bigger by this system.because, most of the big companies come online with mining system and they get huge number of profit from the investors,because, they just doing mining as a large ways. you will be the miner by doing your computer as a mining machine or if you are not so much money than invest in the place where mining companies provide your offer about mining packages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: