Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC cup and handle bullish pattern? + ADA, EOS, Ripple  (Read 131 times)
btcone111 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

Hello all, I've been watching prices closely.
Obviously BTC seems to have stabilised around $6-$7K
I would like to share a few potential extremely bullish patterns in development in some of the alts.

The pattern I think we might be seeing here is a cup and handle pattern - which is extremely bullish when price shoots up from handle.

However the pattern is not fully developed yet, so it might not work. If we have a very strong rebounce from here then it will not be a cup and handle. Instead we will need price to slowly increase by about 10% every month from now then I am very sure we will have a cup and handle moon rise by August.

Cardano ADA
This is one with the strongest possibility of having a cup and handle brew. Graph also works in log scale - which is pretty crazy.
The price seems to have stabilised around 2000+ satoshis. All we need from here is a slow price increase with volume increase in the coming months.
I suggest we could start buying a little bit now because if it's a cup and handle, we are right now at the very bottom of the cup!
Expect at least 10000 satoshis if it's a cup n handle.

Ripple
Same.
I'm personally not a big fan of Ripple. Well but the chart says what it says! Expect another pump higher than last peak if it's a cup and handle from here.

EOS
This actually doesn't look like a cup and handle. However I just like to point out how EOS broke the recent downtrend channel -  giving me confidence the alts market might soon be turning into bullish
EOS might see its own small correction again in the coming month due to the shrinking volume but after that it could moon

Last but not least - our all time favourite

We need price to slowly increase from here with increasing volume. We do not want to see a V shaped rebounce [last rebounce circled in orange, we do not want this ] (i.e. if price reaches $10K in 2 weeks it will be very bad news.) We want to see something like end of April $7.5K, May $8K, Jun $10K with increasing volume. Then we would have a mooning pattern which might bring btc to at least $30K in Q4

Please discuss and any merits will be appreciated if you like this post. Thanks!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:26:46 PM

Hello all, I've been watching prices closely.
Obviously BTC seems to have stabilised around $6-$7K
I would like to share a few potential extremely bullish patterns in development in some of the alts.

The pattern I think we might be seeing here is a cup and handle pattern - which is extremely bullish when price shoots up from handle.

However the pattern is not fully developed yet, so it might not work. If we have a very strong rebounce from here then it will not be a cup and handle. Instead we will need price to slowly increase by about 10% every month from now then I am very sure we will have a cup and handle moon rise by August.

Cardano ADA
This is one with the strongest possibility of having a cup and handle brew. Graph also works in log scale - which is pretty crazy.
The price seems to have stabilised around 2000+ satoshis. All we need from here is a slow price increase with volume increase in the coming months.
I suggest we could start buying a little bit now because if it's a cup and handle, we are right now at the very bottom of the cup!
Expect at least 10000 satoshis if it's a cup n handle.

Ripple
Same.
I'm personally not a big fan of Ripple. Well but the chart says what it says! Expect another pump higher than last peak if it's a cup and handle from here.

EOS
This actually doesn't look like a cup and handle. However I just like to point out how EOS broke the recent downtrend channel -  giving me confidence the alts market might soon be turning into bullish
EOS might see its own small correction again in the coming month due to the shrinking volume but after that it could moon

Last but not least - our all time favourite

We need price to slowly increase from here with increasing volume. We do not want to see a V shaped rebounce [last rebounce circled in orange, we do not want this ] (i.e. if price reaches $10K in 2 weeks it will be very bad news.) We want to see something like end of April $7.5K, May $8K, Jun $10K with increasing volume. Then we would have a mooning pattern which might bring btc to at least $30K in Q4

Please discuss and any merits will be appreciated if you like this post. Thanks!

You can see that bitcoin prices have risen sharply in recent days and have made the market more vibrant again. Over the past few days there have been so many altcoin in the top 10 that are pumping a very strong price, you can completely find the coin not yet pump to plan the investment. I believe that a detailed and detailed plan is indispensable for us to be able to control and minimize the risk of trade.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: