Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you have from Bitcoin ?  (Read 475 times)
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

What do you have from Bitcoin?
For now all I have from bitcoin is just the knowledge of how the bitcoin work system, although I'm new in bitcoin but I feel satisfied with the knowledge I have today.
In terms of income, I have not gotten anything from bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

all my college needs can be fulfilled when plunged into the world of crypto
from tuition fees to pay additional courses
well it's all from bitcoin and other cryprto
which can be from tradding, faucet.airdrop and bounty
and meet with friends who teach a variety of knowledge
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

for motivations *
What do you have from play bitcoin .
My friends tell me , if he can buy laptop from play bitcoin and another world i read some people buy sport car using bitcoin . Its good to know , i think in 2025th bitcoin will be acceppt 3/4 around of the world and future payment .
So how about you guys ? What do you have from play bitcoin ?
what I get from investing in bitcoin is a profit and my economy gets extra and I can save for my family's future
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

All the needs of my children i get in bitcoin like pampers, milk and groceries. I also buy new personal computer and cellphones. I got save a lot of money because of bitcoin. All that i used to buy right now is because of bitcoin.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

i think for now , i just cash out for my life necessities like food and transport fee , i just hold my rest of bitcoin , but my whole gain for bitcoin is like 0.2 btc

and i think its big ammount for me because i get it free without deposit my money
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

not much I get from bitcoin but since I work in bitcoin I can support my family financial, it very helpful for me. although my income from bitcoin is not too big because I not a investor but I can save some money for my family future.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

for motivations *
What do you have from play bitcoin?
My friends tell m if he can buy a laptop from play bitcoin and another world I read some people buy sports car using bitcoin. Its good to know, I think in 2025th bitcoin will accept 3/4 around of the world and future payment.
So how about you guys? What do you have from play bitcoin?
What do you mean by bitcoin play? Are you trying to say about bitcoin trading....?
Then I bought an iPhone and bullet bike from my bitcoin earnings.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

i think for now , i just cash out for my life necessities like food and transport fee , i just hold my rest of bitcoin , but my whole gain for bitcoin is like 0.2 btc

and i think its big ammount for me because i get it free without deposit my money
As of now as I work to earn bitcoin. I bought cellphone that is for posting and also for good browsing. I also bought laptop for gaming. And as of now i want to buy some stuffs like computer and new shoes. I also want to buy a new motorcycle for this year for me to easily transport to school since I am still a student.
Bous

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:18:10 PM

By now, I still haven't anything from Bitcoin, because I'm new here, but I hope that it will allows me to pay a part of my tuition fees.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

Bitcoin is a source of extra income for me. It helps me to cover some exta expenses, sometimes to save something extra and to improve my finances. Also over the years with bitcoin I have learned a lot and that made me more rich in intelectual way too. Therefore I can only say everything good about bitcoin and can't imagine not to have it anymore.

malaj
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

In 2026 the bitcoin adoption is too big let's just wait for the next few years. but for now we can use bitcoin for commodities and store of value. Bitcoin will soar high for the next few months and expecting to reach $50000.
D@vid-BTC

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

I bought new car from Bitcoin. It is wonderful that Bitcoin came to my life  Smiley
AugustinVIP

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

I have free time from Bitcoin  Smiley Not I do what I want and don't think about money
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

for motivations *
My friends tell me , if he can buy laptop from play bitcoin and another world i read some people buy sport car using bitcoin . Its good to know , i think in 2025th bitcoin will be acceppt 3/4 around of the world and future payment .
The first thing I buy from working on bitcoin is a laptop, because I think to work in bitcoin we really need a laptop to find out the development of bitcoin, so we do not miss information. Then I also bought some furniture to complement my house. I just joined bitcoin for about 5 months, so not many items that I can buy, hopefully my experience can motivate you.

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

for motivations *
The first thing I buy from working on bitcoin is a laptop, because I think to work in bitcoin we really need a laptop to find out the development of bitcoin, so we do not miss information. Then I also bought some furniture to complement my house. I just joined bitcoin for about 5 months, so not many items that I can buy, hopefully my experience can motivate you.

In my own perspective, I think it's not just about playing but I think it's the hardwork that you had invested in bitcoin. Acquiring the skills from trading or investment is not that simple if you don't have that skills and in the end you might end up wondering you lose so much. Having said, almost all would probably agree that we want to be successful with bitcoin and therefore patience should be considered. If you are planning to invest, please do research and seek advise from somebody that you know that has a good reputation that could guide you the right path so you can achieve what you want to happen.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:12:52 PM

To be honest, you're using bad word to reveal your point. You make it looks like a joke. I'm myself, already had some stuff and toys from bitcoin. I earn them from several ways like trading, invest on some ICO and Join a campaign.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

for motivations *

I joined bitcoin a few months ago but I was able to earn money from bitcoin and I can buy a motorbike for my child and I can also pay off all my debts
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

for motivations *
Waaaah! I really don't get what you want to say, it is not clear to me. In my understanding, maybe your are trying to say what will be our future in bitcoin or maybe what can we buy with bitcoin for accumulating bitcoins? In my opinion, bitcoin has no boundaries, it is up to us on how can we use bitcoin and where. It is our own decisions and we are the one who will save it for our own good. Maybe in the future bitcoin will be more popular that even a 5 yr old kid will know bitcoin.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

for motivations *
I don't think you are using a right word "PLAY",we are here in this forum  for some reasons and not one of them is playing bitcoin.Shall i say playing to earn bitcoin,then that is gambling but riding on your topic i can say that i earn some penny,have able to buy some stuffs for my kids,buy their daily needs because those times that i wasn't a part of this forum,theres always lacking by the time we buy our daily needs in store but now i can say that we are financially stable that we can afford what we needed.So theres a big changes in our life.For the next few months i was hoping to build our own house so that i can be able to give my family a comfortable shelter.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

for motivations *

Bitcoin give me nice opportunity to earn money. And it is good experience of using different applications and tools for operating the funds. I am very grateful to creators of Bitcoin for this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: