Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITGILD.com - Bitcoin to Gold || LIVE CHARTS - BITCOIN TO GOLD ||  (Read 32394 times)
wtzr (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:13:33 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 02:31:00 PM by wtzr

Hi,

Hereby I would like to introduce bitgild.com. We are a bitcoin to gold dealer focussed on customers in Europe and are located in Utrecht, Netherlands. Currently there are already quite some good bullion dealers, especially in the USA. However, from our experience, we believe that as an European customer all the hassle with shipping overseas, shipping costs and delivery times are not ideal. That's why we think we can make a difference for European customers interested in gold and holding bitcoins. We have partnerships with Mints and large wholesalers based in Europe. Because of those relationships we can  keep our prices fair and competitive and often ship immediately since most of our products are actually in stock.

Why should you buy from us
-always the first with new minted coins
-most products on the website are actually in stock
-insured shipment by UPS
-cheap shipping prices. Clear shipping table on the website
-free shipment above 10K
-accurate gold and bitcoin prices (updates every 3 minutes)
-local pick up possible (Netherlands)
-ssl checkout
-live chat
-bitcoins accepted
-sepa bank transfer accepted

Our Company details:
Bit Company
Tradenames: bitgoud
Dutch chamber of commerce number:  57915113  
VAT Number: NL852790314B01

Please feel free to comment, discuss, complain or contact us. We will also use this thread to bring updates on new products and developments.

Kind regards,
Bitgild.com
info@bitgild.com

Screenshots:

Buy gold and silver with Bitcoins  | bitgild.com | bitgoud.nl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 06:56:02 PM

If anyone is at the conference in Amsterdam and would like to talk gold or bitcoin, feel free to contact and meet me there!

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 04:38:48 PM

Bitgild is also the very first online retailer for the new Silver Bitcoin Specie pieces.  There is more information on these here.
We encourage all our customers, especially our EU customers to buy direct through Bitgild.  Their service is excellent and they are certainly among the best and most innovative place to get your gold (and now silver).  They deserve your support, they will earn your trust and loyalty, and we strongly recommend them.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 03:46:54 PM

Now available, the brand new Nugget Kangaroo 2014 edition from the Perth Mint Australia.

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:11:42 PM

I don't know much about gold market, where can I find a comparative of price/rate/exchange ?
wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 04:23:54 PM

I don't know much about gold market, where can I find a comparative of price/rate/exchange ?

Im not entirely sure if I get what you are asking, but I guess you would like to compare what premium you would be paying. You could for example look at kitco.com that always has the most up-to-date gold spot price. We base our prices, like most gold dealers, on that "spot price" x "fineness of the coin" x "weight of the coin or bar". That leads to final price which is variable depending on the spot price.

You can also find the current gold and silver spot price in the left top corner of our website. This one is updated every 3 minutes, just like our prices. Off course it's needless to say that nobody buys at the actual spotprice, unless you are really close to the source Wink

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:26:07 PM

Im not entirely sure if I get what you are asking, but I guess you would like to compare what premium you would be paying. You could for example look at kitco.com that always has the most up-to-date gold spot price. We base our prices, like most gold dealers, on that "spot price" x "fineness of the coin" x "weight of the coin or bar". That leads to final price which is variable depending on the spot price.

You can also find the current gold and silver spot price in the left top corner of our website. This one is updated every 3 minutes, just like our prices. Off course it's needless to say that nobody buys at the actual spotprice, unless you are really close to the source Wink

Yes I want to compare prices.
wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 12:48:56 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2013, 07:20:06 AM by wtzr

When will be the one unce gold buffalo back in stock ?

American Buffalo will be back again at the 23th of October.

SilverLeaf

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:41:43 PM

I ordered a 1oz Gold American Eagle on October 10, received today, 17 October.

It is perfect, great packaging, uncirculated, 2013.

Thanks BitGild! Smiley
nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 02:57:28 PM

Thanks for advertising!

I've bookmarked your site and have just noticed that one gold ounce is now trading under BTC10! A worthy milestone?

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 03:03:42 PM

Thanks for advertising!

I've bookmarked your site and have just noticed that one gold ounce is now trading under BTC10! A worthy milestone?

It certainly is. Liberty Dollar is in the process of a 10 BTC Cold Hard Cash Gold coin, shipping soon. Perfect timing Smiley

Frequency

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

COINDER

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 12:13:41 PM

i just placed an order, checkout hiccup, but the live chat worked great and everything went fine.

Very very good service, and easy to use web interface..

thx for the quick help...

I,ll be back soon..  Wink

COINDER
COINDER
wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 02:18:21 PM

Do you also have a shop in Utrecht, or is your company just based there? I'd love to come and visit Tongue. Good to see fellow Dutchies doing good on this site!

Utrecht is where our office is based. We don't hold any physical gold and silver at our office. This is also for security and safety reasons Wink.

wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 04:01:12 PM

Do you also have a shop in Utrecht, or is your company just based there? I'd love to come and visit Tongue. Good to see fellow Dutchies doing good on this site!

Utrecht is where our office is based. We don't hold any physical gold and silver at our office. This is also for security and safety reasons Wink.

That's understandable! What about the pickups? Are they in Utrecht or can it be picked up on other locations aswel?

Pickup is possible at our office. After you order we will contact you to make an appointment.

ptereh

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:06:07 PM

Just placed a order for a couple of silver coins. (for the record: i used www.bitgoud.nl which is the dutch version of www.bitgild.com)

My experience so far:
- Website is a bit slow
- Shipping and handling costs seem a bit higher than on bitcoincommodities.com when ordering small amounts
  (7€ on bitcoincommidities vs. 14,95€ + Bitpayfee on bitgoud.nl)

+ prices are in the lower middle region (see: goudvergelijken.nl and goudzilverprijs.nl)
+ Chat support (in Dutch) is very helpful
+ Shipping will probably take 2-4 days according to the live-support which is less than some other large (non-btc-accepting) precious-metal web shops, they can sometimes take up to 2 weeks!
wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 09:20:43 AM

New, the chinese panda 2014. Limited stock!

ptereh

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:33:19 PM

Received my coins today  Grin (ordered monday received wednesday)

The Panda and Kookaburra came in a nice capsule the other coins were individually packed in ziplocs. All was very well packed in bubblewrap. Coins seem to be un-circulated.
All in all very pleasant transaction.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 04:08:08 AM

Their silver 1oz coins are pretty low prices compared to other sites. Placing an order soon.

You would be hard pressed to get better service and attention at any price, and these are currently the ONLY online retailer in the entire EU for the Coldhardca.sh Silver Bitcoin Specie  Smiley  This is the sort of attention that they give to our community.  The first mover advantage is theirs and we wish them every success.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 09:49:45 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2013, 09:11:37 PM by wtzr

Now Available for pre-order Britannia 2014, 100 pounds, 1oz Gold. Shipping strats 14-11-2013

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 01:58:22 PM

Some very nice coins available here, really great site Smiley +1
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: