Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: was it correct by Moneypot powered by Monster Byte to delete my question?
Yes - 7 (87.5%)
No - 1 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Moneypot powered By Monster Byte deleted the following question  (Read 233 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Congratulations to user PickleRick for hitting a .5292 Bitcoin jackpot off of a 0.000015 btc bet on Bit-exo.com!

https://www.moneypot.com/bets/20933051

Congrats to PickleRick on hitting Jackpot 1 with a amount of 0.5292 BTC! Also congrats to Vuiltje on winning 0.0588 BTC for the biggest 24 hour wagered.

who paid this Jackpot? Bit Exo owners or MP?

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B_UN1T

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

I think you already got your answer from j about this question Wink
App owner pay the jp

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/x5udjt1lcy to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD Smiley
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:47:48 PM

App owner pay the jp

B_UNIT very disappointed by your posting here

I posted this question long before in MP thread and it was deleted so I posted the legit question in Bit Exo thread and got a very straight forward and polite answer because they dont have to hide anything. MP could also answer it and tell us that Bit Exo paid it.

but MP as I saw in Bit Exo chat posted this:
19:36:12 MoneyPotSupport PickleRick, you should now have your funds!
19:36:15 MoneyPotSupport Congratulations again!

why they post this if they didnt pay it? MoneyPotSupport's posting looks to me that MP paid it

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

You have an extensive history of trying to instigate trouble in the Moneypot thread. 

You don't play at Moneypot, You don't have an app at Moneypot.  You were promised a compensation from Moneypot income that is being realized through a debt token that is coming soon.

There is no need for you to keep asking questions that are answered elsewhere when you have no interest in participating in any Moneypot services and you only wish to cause trouble.

it is not a Moneypot thread did you forget it? it is the Moneypot thread powered by Monster Byte!

I have still a Moneypot app but you killed it with implementing V2 as you killed many many more apps. or do you have still 1000+ apps running in V2? I see only 6 apps with V2

you promised a lot and also a compensation but nothing yet! and again it is coming SOON LOL just stop using the word SOON

RHavar was right when calling you a clown but I am glad he also calls you a SCAMMER as I do

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

You have an extensive history of trying to instigate trouble in the Moneypot thread. 

You don't play at Moneypot, You don't have an app at Moneypot.  You were promised a compensation from Moneypot income that is being realized through a debt token that is coming soon.

There is no need for you to keep asking questions that are answered elsewhere when you have no interest in participating in any Moneypot services and you only wish to cause trouble.

it is not a Moneypot thread did you forget it? it is the Moneypot thread powered by Monster Byte!

I have still a Moneypot app but you killed it with implementing V2 as you killed many many more apps. or do you have still 1000+ apps running in V2? I see only 6 apps with V2

you promised a lot and also a compensation but nothing yet! and again it is coming SOON LOL just stop using the word SOON

RHavar was right when calling you a clown but I am glad he also calls you a SCAMMER as I do

This right here shows why it was deleted.  You start trouble for no reason.  This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.  You are looking for excuses to blast Moneypot.

I only answered you and you are trying to twist it as always!

do I have an app with MP or not?

where is the promised compensation?

why is the Moneypot thread still called "powered by Monster Byte? is MP powered by MOnsterbyte right now?

now I am telling you that you are a clown and a SCAMMER

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
Willfindu

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

The jackpot was well over 1BTC not long ago. As I played a lot on exo and drove it up a bunch. It was a dirty  move to take the funds from that jackpot to supply other jackpots. Also the amount wagered on that  bet  for that JP hit was very low.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

This right here shows why it was deleted.  You start trouble for no reason.  This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.  You are looking for excuses to blast Moneypot.

I only answered you and you are trying to twist it as always!

do I have an app with MP or not?

where is the promised compensation?

why is the Moneypot thread still called "powered by Monster Byte? is MP powered by MOnsterbyte right now?

now I am telling you that you are a clown and a SCAMMER

No, you don't have an app on Moneypot.  You decided to leave.  You are not welcome back.  All the other questions have been answered several times before.  I haven't twisted and I'm done responding to you. 

@willfindu Moneypot is not in control of app jackpots or prizes.

Dogedigital you are a Liar as always. I have an app on MP but maybe you took it out for whatever reason.
you killed 1000 apps with implementing V2 and you killed my app with V2 but I have still an app on MP
nothing has been answered and again you are Monster Scammer

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
B_UN1T

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

App owner pay the jp

You know i stop following the Drama about mp. I havent  know that your question was delect. My intention was only To give a answer about your question becouse not everybody follow the exo thread maybe

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/x5udjt1lcy to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD Smiley
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

App owner pay the jp

You know i stop following the Drama about mp. I havent  know that your question was delect. My intention was only To give a answer about your question becouse not everybody follow the exo thread maybe

as I said before I asked this legit question (edit) in MP thread and it was deleted. now please tell me if it was ok and correct by MP Scammers to delete my question? wouldnt it be easier to answer like Bit Exo did? MP Scammers trying to give a wrong picture as they did pay it and that stinks

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

while I do respect some of JPR posts but this is getting ridiculous man , will you keep opening threads regarding useless matters
now everyone know the current situation and yes it's shady , but your topics aren't helping anymore
they will keep deleting your posts , but the jackpot thing doesn't need a thread and hopefully you and other investors will be satisfied in the future
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

while I do respect some of JPR posts but this is getting ridiculous man , will you keep opening threads regarding useless matters
now everyone know the current situation and yes it's shady , but your topics aren't helping anymore
they will keep deleting your posts , but the jackpot thing doesn't need a thread and hopefully you and other investors will be satisfied in the future

your post was not important sorry to say that. I had a legit question and it was deleted. why did Bit Exo answer it in a fine way? because it is a legit question. easy as that

it is a poll thats all. vote or dont vote and to be frank I dont know why you are defending these Scammers?

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:55:42 PM
Merited by JackpotRacer (2)

your post was not important sorry to say that. I had a legit question and it was deleted. why did Bit Exo answer it in a fine way? because it is a legit question. easy as that

it is a poll thats all. vote or dont vote and to be frank I dont know why you are defending these Scammers?

I'm not defending them in any way actually I do agree that they are horrible managers for such a platform
but these topics won't help in the current situation , they have been deleting a lot of posts now and in the past so nothing changed
just post it in the other thread that you created , you have already an alternative thread discussion

this question is normal , but because you posted it they deleted it
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

I'm not defending them in any way actually I do agree that they are horrible managers for such a platform
but these topics won't help in the current situation , they have been deleting a lot of posts now and in the past so nothing changed
just post it in the other thread that you created , you have already an alternative thread discussion

this question is normal , but because you posted it they deleted it

thx for explaining your view cause now it is much better understandable. very well explained now

wish you to hit the Jackpot

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: