Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Networks  (Read 511 times)
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

For me, its greater to no Adds, fast networks so that we can surf what ever we want  Smiley 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

one of them by looking at some positive ads there, a word of wisdom and some groups that can be made into a means of discussion of various problems in life, career and family, joining with several group organizations that can contribute opinions that can be made into input and correction
crishjovi

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

I am often searching about getting additional income from social media.
a lot of sites that I explore, only one that makes me happy is BITCOIN
panekerbalap

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

can be used to search for information but many people abuse it
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

Social networks or social media now is very useful to us and also sometimes people used it to in bad things. LIKE using it to hacked others account they abused it very much .
madushan91

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

hi..If there are some thing that can give good idea and advice to the society, I think it is the best thing that i most like.
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

Well, social media is now very much popular. Social media turns into a great business field. Many company and organizations are using social media for connecting with people and spreading their business. But now social media is full of fake people and annoying ads. Is there is any solution to fake id and adds that will be really a great thing.
wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

If mostly says No Ads, how the company can survive if without Ads, How the company can make money without Ads, for me Social Media will be better if they can banned the spammer account, because lately I saw many account spamming in social media, first they mostly talk about disparaging other religions, mocking other tribes, making hoaxes. Things like that are categorized spammers, should be quickly removed not to spread and create another account unrest.
Skellen_Nilf_gaard

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

What are some things you'd like to see in a social network that would make your experience even better?

example ... No ads / No "feed" / better messaging system using better encryption

No marketing and commercial. It seems people use social networks nowadays mainly for marketing and businesses purposes to promote their products/services and gain more customers. That's the main driving force of those networks today, which sometimes makes our efforts harder in terms of finding valuable and useful information there!   Undecided
habibsir
Copper Member

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

social networks is a process of comunicating system to others. by social networks everybody can communicate with each other.
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

A bit problematic sometimes talk about social networks,if you want really to be not a  slave  from social networks,  better stay away from a while,sometimes fake news,low privacy does not give you a mental freedom ...
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

Expecting that social media can Improve the filter about  news or issues that hoax, most people spends their time for social media and what is shared in social media will be read without knowing whether the  news is hoax or not, and because of that, it is very disturbing and change one's thinking with the hoax news,
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

A social networking service (also social networking site, SNS or social media) is an online platform that people use to build social networks or social relations with other people who share similar personal or career interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

A social networking service (also social networking site, SNS or social media) is an online platform that people use to build social networks or social relations with other people who share similar personal or career interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections.
Social media is that dominating force in the modern world that can change minds, catch more business, increase sales or build and shape a brand or business.This is because of the impact social media has on all of us these days. Over the years, social media sites have also proven to be effective platforms for marketing.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

What are some things you'd like to see in a social network that would make your experience even better?

example ... No ads / No "feed" / better messaging system using better encryption

In my opinion social media should Increased focus on privacy. Because privacy concerns have plagued social media since its inception, and are only getting more pronounced. Expect future social media  to offer more advanced network and profile privacy than ever before. no disclosure of secret conversation, no hackers and no spamming.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

Social network and media has played quite a role in almost everything to date. News, rumors, products, business,
celebrities, establishments, advertisements, communication, innovations and investments. At it's infancy years it
really made so much that you can actually see and feel the aftereffects of being connected. But years later, I find
it so much as a nuisance at some point with all the fake news, scares and other senseless stuff that make your life
sad, questionable and depressing. Privacy seems to be one of those things that are at stake these days. Social
media has become an addiction, an unhealthy psychological dilemma and even an emotional turmoil to some people.
People are aware of such issues and the negative consequences if such a platform is exploited and recklessly abused.
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

To be fairly honest ads doesn't bother me at all, neither the feed.
So far I like what facebook & twitter offer. If tehre is something better I am afraid I can't think of it. Social networks did the most important taks, it united us.
Etrigan212

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

I'd really like more filtering options for the type of content I see on my feed. Lesser ads too would be nice
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

Social Media or network is good in advertising and getting information and also help to know about ones profile.
haggaik

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

Social Network is so good and quite interesting but the people who are using it make it seems irritating and allowed it to contributed to the Scam and other abominable of so ever.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: