Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Networks  (Read 511 times)
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

What are some things you'd like to see in a social network that would make your experience even better?

example ... No ads / No "feed" / better messaging system using better encryption

When we are hanging around on social media, we see many unnecessary things. People are on competition of showing their lifes to the others on social media. But it is not beneficial. Social media can be more informative.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

What are some things you'd like to see in a social network that would make your experience even better?

example ... No ads / No "feed" / better messaging system using better encryption

When we are hanging around on social media, we see many unnecessary things. People are on competition of showing their lifes to the others on social media. But it is not beneficial. Social media can be more informative.
Yes that is true, maybe facebook must limit people to share their private life and also unnecessary stuffs they posting. We need to be productive in sharing our thought in facebook or twitter and think that it can help others in purpose.
TOTOKO

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

The advantages of Internet technology have made it possible to appear a good member of websites to expedite social relations among the people around the world. these are known as social network services. Facebook is the most popular. Other networking services are Google, Twitter, linkedIn etc. Social network services are web-based. They are giving ways for the users to interact through the internet. The services have made it possible to connect people sharing their interests and activities throughout the world. People all over the world feel that they live together in a global village. Social network services are expanding fast for some reasons. They are less costly. The users can make personal profiles and upgrade their profile. They can upload picture, multimedia contents and modify profiles. They are allowed to post blog entries. They can take privacy protection measures too.
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

Apart from fake account , it's great..you will get in touch with your old friends and also interact with new people that will benefit your life
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

Apart from fake account , it's great..you will get in touch with your old friends and also interact with new people that will benefit your life

Social network is nice because we can keep in touch with our friends and family. We can also make new friends. But there are people who post fake accounts or bad things on social media. What I dont like to see on social media are posts that are nonsense or too much posts about their activities, or personal lives and fight among other people.
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

I only want in social networks.no fake people/accounts.and no sharing also of private life.or not allowed to post nonsense.or what they do everyday.limit post.no fake news too.

stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

Its purpose is to promote and aid communication. However, this type of technology might be doing more harm than good. ... Social networking affects our lives in many ways, including our communication, self- expression, bullying, isolation, friendships, and even our very own sense of humanity.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

Well, I would make me feel better if there's no posting of personal grudges and cursing on their social media account whenever they have quarrel with someone else, and sometimes inappropriate ads which is not good.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
levelnaut

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

I could tell much to answer this question. But the main things  I would like to see in everyone - rewarding users' activity, coins, boostering system, investing programs, system of curation, special features (that make this project different from others).
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

First and Last is NO SPAM , NO ADS...
Social network is a good.With the advancement in technology, communication has grown. It is now easier and cheap to communicate and connect with people across the world. The issue of distance is no longer an excuse for lack of communication. Communication systems have grown from wired devices to wireless devices.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

Social network is a good.With the advancement in technology, communication has grown. It is now easier and cheap to communicate and connect with people across the world. The issue of distance is no longer an excuse for lack of communication. Communication systems have grown from wired devices to wireless devices.
levelnaut

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

And... BTW... Do you plan to start your own project?  Wink
jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

Facebook recently added a feature to send money over it's messenger and I think it will benefit a lot of people mostly with family providers working miles away from home.
Akolade66

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

Social network is the best it makes it easy for me to get in touch with my old time friends..and no fake friends

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
levelnaut

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:27:27 AM

Facebook recently added a feature to send money over it's messenger and I think it will benefit a lot of people mostly with family providers working miles away from home.

Facebook will better kill itself, than share a penny with somebody. By the way, now it is really killing itself)))))
Tipestry

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

The biggest problem with social media platforms is that they are expensive to run and the most convenient way to cover costs is by targeted advertising, which requires harvesting users' personal information. My hope is that by incorporating cryptocurrency it will be possible for platforms to cover costs in other ways, for example built-in microtransactions that can serve as the basis of a revenue source that doesn't involve violating people's privacy.
jonajek

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

There are many things that I would like social networks to have and not to have. I would like it to have authentications so that it will be possible to lessen people who are creating useless accounts and to lessen people who create account using other people's name and data. It would also better to have no advertisements, no spams and no more useless updates.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:47:42 AM

social media is like the first not much advert and no news of mutual understanding and dissemination of blasphemy are not certifiable. social media a nice is the right social media functioned as pure as is without any interruption whatsoever.
ibrar.noman

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

i would like to see pictures, articles , videos and discussions
cristin

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Social networking is a social structure formed from nodes (which are generally individuals or organizations) that are woven with the one or more relation types specific such as values, visions, ideas, friends, descendants, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: