Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]🔥 BILIBIT.IO 🔥CROWDSALE IS NOW LIVE!🔥  (Read 2500 times)
KceoH

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

A very wonderful company, I'm glad that I've been here. And it is a great pity that she is already over this last week of her generosity, she really did not let me down, I think she will be number one in the future and the price of blb will grow to the skies. I want to thank the creators and developers of the unique platform, in which much effort and labor was invested. I fully believed in this company, and I was not mistaken in it. Continue in the same spirit and success will not make you wait!
davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

The bounty campaign of the project has been completed or continues
I wait for the updates of the project
cryptofane

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

On spreadsheet did not put my Stakes week eight?
No one answered my question on the telegram.

NOBT  ▌WNOBT
Take care of your financial privacy  ▌A blockchain loyalty scheme and more (http://nobt.info/)
annagwen

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?
sontanawic

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

when airdrop and bounty distribution
davidkakeko

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

from one supporter and participate in the bounty campaign of the project
To this point I had to say this " FUCK SCAMMER"
davidkakeko

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

ANN Theme bitcointalk has no comments yet for 1 week
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

coin sales information is very clear on this thread, I see the total supply of coins is very limited, so it would be interesting if this coin has, the information about the exchange is very interesting with the number of exchange of this coin, may coins sold entirely
davidkakeko

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

Who would have thought that I would join this company! Excellent leadership, clear plan and further prosperity awaits this company! I'm glad that I started the company! All the best!

You roll up will see my comment on this project
So disappointed about the project that I support
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

how can you say this is successful on that thread they post only all report in social media? you don't have any link for ann thread and still no update for a week, actually I'm Filipino when was read this I am excited finally Philippines creating project but please elaborate keep update I looking forward for this project.
davidkakeko

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

how can you say this is successful on that thread they post only all report in social media? you don't have any link for ann thread and still no update for a week, actually I'm Filipino when was read this I am excited finally Philippines creating project but please elaborate keep update I looking forward for this project.
They are a scam and they also do not pay for bounty and airdrop participants
luckydevelop

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Phenomenal project & I can't really tell you how amazing it is to be able to participate in the crowd sale
Wait, is it still live though? I'm gonna be really sad if I happen to miss out on this sale & airdrop & bounty
kaizer28

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:34:26 AM

token swap, snapshot or manual?
roro1987

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

Awsome platform and well organized..hope to see you register on the different exchanger soon..
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

They are a scam and they also do not pay for bounty and airdrop participants

Bilibit ... actually, I've left it, but some time ago in the wallet, there is a token BLB, maybe this is a wallet Bilibit, then I join bounty social media Twitter and get token 70 BLB. Grateful to have token even if only a little.
litan111

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

Is this the first phillipines crypto currency? Do you have bounty thread? I'd love to reserve indonesian translation for ANN + Bounty!
I hope this project will achieve huge success.
bagsk

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

Code:
SWAP DETAILS

1 BLB = 0.5 TOKEN SWAP

BLB supply = 50M
Token Swap Supply = 75M

The project is not working, but already doing the swap. Very strange swap.

The site has not been working for a long time.
Smart-ass bastards.

And also banned in a chat room for truthful messages.

gsalami

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

This Bilibit project is a unique platform with fantastic features through ERC20 blockchain that is community-driven Crypto Ecosystem with the aim to help people in E-commerce BLB token as a means of payment which is fast, safe and easy.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

I personally love this project Bilibit coin, aside from its very innovative blockchain concept, idea and utility---this project is a coin to our country Philippines. This proves how competitive Filipinos in making advancement and innovation to blockchain technology. The coin has already been listed to few known exchanges. The whitepaper is precise and very interesting to read. The community is warm and very approachable. Looking forward to the full development and implementation of this project as has been depicted on its roadmap. I believe this project is gonna be huge in the near future.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

A First Decentralized community-driven crypto in the Philippines! As a fellow filipino, I'm really proud about this project. Decentralization is the key to most of the currency problems here in our country. I am more than willing to take part of this project. You can count on my support! More power to the devs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: