Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How altcoin or bitcoin price grow  (Read 129 times)
Sivainvest (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

One person asked me: how is it happens that sometimes price grows and sometimes become less?

Imagine that John have bought 100 diamonds on market 10 bitcoin each. He invested 1000 bitcoin total. Now he wants to make more bitcoins.
He opens his own exchange d.com and tell his friend Peter that he can buy diamond there only 11 bitcoin each.
Peter buys 50 diamonds from John giving him 550 bitcoin total. He also want to make more bitcoin and call his friend Tom and say that he can invest his bitcoins in this diamonds.

Now Peter and John decide that they can sell diamonds only 12 bitcoin each.
Tom pays this price and also want to make money, that is why he calls his friends Sandy, Michael and Ivan. And so on...

I hope now it is clear that the more people want to buy the more price grows. and opposite: the more people want to sell the less price become.

Same things happen with any good in any exchange.

If you find this article useful, please note that I need some merit to earn more money using this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

One person asked me: how is it happens that sometimes price grows and sometimes become less?

Imagine that John have bought 100 diamonds on market 10 bitcoin each. He invested 1000 bitcoin total. Now he wants to make more bitcoins.
He opens his own exchange d.com and tell his friend Peter that he can buy diamond there only 11 bitcoin each.
Peter buys 50 diamonds from John giving him 550 bitcoin total. He also want to make more bitcoin and call his friend Tom and say that he can invest his bitcoins in this diamonds.

Tom pays this price and also want to make money, that is why he calls his friends Sandy, Michael and Ivan. And so on...

I hope now it is clear that the more people want to buy the more price grows. and opposite: the more people want to sell the less price become.

If you find this article useful, please note that I need some merit to earn more money using this forum.

Good article from the Jr member but this is multiple time discussed information. When there is adaption from the large scale firm or from any country we can see the bump in the market. At the same time when cheap corporate sharing the fake news.
You will be able to get the merits on any discussion technical side. That is more useful the grab merits. I personally do not consider this article to get merits.
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

Good explanation. Price value comes with demand. Higher demand higher price. Also one thing to note market reacts to rumors/news for upcoming changes.
kizumin

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

Good article from the Jr member but this is multiple time discussed information. When there is adaption from the large scale firm or from any country we can see the bump in the market. At the same time when cheap corporate sharing the fake news.
You will be able to get the merits on any discussion technical side. That is more useful the grab merits. I personally do not consider this article to get merits.
So it comes to posting some 'big word' or 'technical' and demand merit. I wish bitcointalk could enforce the rule for any posts or threads mentioned or made solely for purpose 'beg for merit' get deleted.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Good explanation. Price value comes with demand. Higher demand higher price. Also one thing to note market reacts to rumors/news for upcoming changes.
Altcoin is often much more expensive than bitcoin. Because altcoin usually has a small trading volume and its value is not large so it will be more invested. While bitcoins are so valuable, that prevents many investors from having too much money to buy their bitcoins.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

Yes demand.and supply plays a vital role in the fall and rise of Crypto value but news and rumors are the medium which either creates demand or supply.

Am I spamming? Report me!
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

Yes demand.and supply plays a vital role in the fall and rise of Crypto value but news and rumors are the medium which either creates demand or supply.

But do not forget those big players who invest when the value is.less to create more demand and increase the value of coin and once it is increased they cash out.

Am I spamming? Report me!
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

People raise the price of bitcoin for the same reason that they want to invest in the most profitable mutual funds - they make a mistake for the beginner, assuming that profits in the past will guarantee profit in the future. This motivation may be irrational, but it is as old as investing itself. Trying to argue with her is as useless as asking the wind not to blow.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Thats true this is a good explaination but this scenario have been discuss already in this furom so many peopla already asking on how or why bitcoin price is high and sometimes low.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: