Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2018, 02:24:21 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.In Now is SCAN  (Read 28 times)
leomineradorlol

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

The site FreeBitco.In is not allowing me to withdraw my money, is saying that I have no available balance and I have
https://i.imgur.com/HMMjTWh.png
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
timerland

Activity: 924
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

The site FreeBitco.In is not allowing me to withdraw my money, is saying that I have no available balance and I have

Lol, chill out bro. Freebitco.in has been around a long time and they don't have any motivation to scam you.

Refresh the page, and try again. If it still doesn't work then deduct a few satoshis from your withdrawal amount. When I still used freebitco.in sometimes it's a rounding error or something, and if you deduct a few satoshis you'd be fine.

If nothing works, contact wetsuit or their support email. You'll get your issue sorted in no time.

They literally have like the best ad revenue of any faucet at the moment. Why would they want to change that for a measly $7? Think about it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.