Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:42:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]An automatic data processing "Google"  (Read 3248 times)
webRunesTeam

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

Inreresting project! I think you made a powerful program that can withstand  competition,im sure this is only the beginning,your program will be the best when its fully develop.I myself will be one of the lucky guy to use your program and im looking forward for that!
Correct. This is only the beginning. Please check our Advanced Guide to get more information https://webrunes.com/img/advanced_guide.jpg.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptofinder

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:11:18 PM

Do you have a working Alpha version of the web 3.0 browser? Or at least a video explainer of the several functions of this browser? I agree automatic data processing is vital for the internet of things.
webRunesTeam

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:38:00 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 09:16:46 PM by webRunesTeam

Do you have a working Alpha version of the web 3.0 browser? Or at least a video explainer of the several functions of this browser? I agree automatic data processing is vital for the internet of things.
You can use any browser to check our MVP, WRIO OS browser is just going to has more features, mostly related to advanced security.
For example it's a private hub of the webRunes CEO
https://aa.wr.io
built on linked data (json-ld), open in browser
view-source:aa.wr.io
to check the code. Json-ld of it is stored on www.github.com/AlexeyAnshakov/aa.wr.io-WRIO-Hub
You can make a fork, edit and store on any static hosting to get your own hub.
webRunesTeam

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

Feel free to check and comment our demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd-wMXkJxb4. Ask us anything!
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

I have try the comment section in https://wrioos.com/#Comments and its cool!! i think this is kind of mining but through giving of credit rewards, just like delegate voting. Indeed this project has lots of amazing features. Bounty hunters, airdroppers are just focus on how they will earn money through the rewards they get, they don't think of how much the project will do. This project didn't get much attention from now, but it does not mean we will stop believing. This will be a commodity in the Internet which most people didn't understand. Success is inevitable!

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
webRunesTeam

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:28:13 AM

Please read https://webrunes.com/blog/All_You_Need_is_a_Browser/ to get more info.
webRunesTeam

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

You can test our page editor to create pages:
https://core.wrioos.com/create
But sorry for any issues, it's still in dev stage.

Get inspired
https://core.wrioos.com/Get_Inspired/
webRunesTeam

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

Join Airdrop https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdD6LKFZor-C24Lm4VNvVfQCrBnsdVMULXB5wdTqYV2Hprb5w/viewform ! 50,000+ WGD were allocated in first 2 days. Welcome.
lester16

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

The idea is interesting. But, its realization is very complicated. In order to implement it, developers need to have brains.
thuyanle

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

nice project, very clearly.
This is a coin that has already started well by keeping to their promises, i am glad to be part of this great coin. I am happy to be part of this project.
I appreciated this project. I will deposit and I hope this project will get win the target and go to the moon soon!
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

The idea is interesting. But, its realization is very complicated. In order to implement it, developers need to have brains.

The idea is attainable the realization is not that complicated based on presented in the whitepaper, the process concept on how it will work, it will serve then as a guide, in every development phase a there should be a planning process. I believe that the team undergoes extensive planning prior to this. Likewise, they wont put up this project for nothing. Critical thinking is much needed and i believe the devteam has it all, aside from the brains the passion towards the realization of this project is there. While the CEO said that its hard to put confidence to a pioneer, since this is not yet mature and none exist like this but the success of this project is unstoppable. This will not just benefit the team but also to the Internet users worldwide an innovation that will rock the web this year and the coming years. 

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
dinhmanh96

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

Bump!
Yemolou

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

I hope that this project will be successful as transparency and safety is excatly what we need to strengthen in the crypto world.
webRunesTeam

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

We already have MVP, we just need to improve it. But for sure, you're right - there is much more to do here.
webRunesTeam

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

Airdrop ★ Special Rounds launched! Join at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzoXx9uOW3KvbqG_CHRfDKdsDqYuqXmtjkSYozI5yiSOvMaQ/viewform
hoangtran1234

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

webRunesTeam

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

i've been looking thru the thread, your twitter profile, and telegram group, but i can't find any telegram bounty Smiley don't you have any? I'd really love to help promote thru telegram! there's a big community waiting on telegram to know WRIO. besides, telegram is the most easiest way to communicate aside from messenger which already blocked ICOs and other crypto links/details.

as my suggestion, how about a Telegram Bounty, wherein a participant will recieve token/s, if they invite or add they're friend or colleagues on your telegram group. but resticts adding bot or dead accounts. that would be a nice way to increase our community.
We have Telegram bounty, please check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897802
fairy_fries

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

Amazing how a Crypto developer would come up with this amazing project. This is gonna be huge in the future given the fact that we millennials are much into web, we rely on internet in most ways, and reading all about this project makes us more exciting on how much it will affect us in the future. Can't wait for this.
webRunesTeam

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

This is a very promising project from what you have on the white paper. How do you plan to have it run on all other browsing platforms?
We're developing a cross-browser solution (html5 compatible browsers).

Will you work with network operators/providers?
No, there no need to cooperate with them. But if you have a particular question regarding ISPs, please let us know.

Your white paper said webGold but the twitter handle for the airdrop said webrunes. what is the similarities
webGold is the token name and webRunes is our team name.

Thank you for your question!
webRunesTeam

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:48:11 PM

Inreresting project! I think you made a powerful program that can withstand  competition,im sure this is only the beginning,your program will be the best when its fully develop.I myself will be one of the lucky guy to use your program and im looking forward for that!
Thank you. We try to create something useful for all internet users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: