Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASIC VENDORS] Stop bullshitting release MONTHs  (Read 642 times)
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 09:38:49 PM

Ever since getting into bitcoin and learning about all the different hardware vendors, I've found that in this industry, its the standard to quote a delivery date by the month of expected shipment. 

I call BULLSHIT because every company I've seen here seems to think its all good to tout "SHIPS IN SEPTEMBER, SHIPS IN DECEMBER, SHIPS IN FEBRUARY"  when in fact they are REALLY SAYING:  Ships October 1st, January 1st, and March 1st. 

Postpone your release estimates by one month and maybe choose to SHIP EARLY for a change!    Because at this point, that falsehood you're passing off aint delivering shit.  No I'm not singling out any company (no pun intended from that), but this is in fact an affliction for bullshit that is shared systematically with all Asics hardware vendors, both the good ones and bad ones. 

(You're not guaranteeing any sort of returns for the month of shipment, but in fact they are for the following month)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: