Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.5 btc loan until october 3rd  (Read 1690 times)
sootedtho (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:23:21 PM

Hello all. I am interested in gauging possible interest in loaning 1.5 btc until October 3.

Just a background on myself, I have been interested in btc for several months now and got started playing on the btc poker site Seals With Clubs. I have had some success there and have built myself quite a positive rep there. I would gladly ask some ppl from SWC to come and vouch for me, if that would help in the loan process.

There is a Wall of Trust associated with SWC and in just a few short months i have build a positive rep, by not only completing multiple trades, but paying back on stakes. I have payed back almost 4 btc in stakes.

http://sealsdeals.info/?trust- my current trust rating is at 8100+ (my screen name on SWC is SootedTho as well)

As far as collateral,  i can transfer my SWC account to you, currently have a .05 btc balance there. I had to cash out my 3btc roll last night and empty my coinbase balance as-well. Unfortunately, I am need of money for some unforeseen circumstances. I travel daily up to 100 miles for my job and unfortunately my car took a dump. I brought it in and i need a new tranny:(

My next paycheck will be coming in on the 2nd of October and will be able to pay off the loan no later than October 3rd. I think a 10% interest would be fair but an open to negotiation. so I would be paying back 1.65 btc on 1.5btc within 8 days.

I realize that my SWC acct is not exactly 1.5btc worth of collateral, but accounts on SWC have been sold for well over 1.5 btc in the past.

Anyway im in fairly serious need of this loan but i understand if no one can help as btc is the wild wild west. But any help would be appreciated.

BTW if u have a SWC acct you can go into SWC chat and i would have several ppl vouch for my honesty and integrity

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 06:26:01 PM

Nice profile pic.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sootedtho (OP)

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:44:09 PM

Nice profile pic.  Smiley

lol love me some Always Sunny.

PRIMEDICE
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:57:40 PM

Does seem legit to me.

Still wondering:
Why don't you use the 2 BTC of 1BDvV1EdyamrHhrDwZQpLdKrESwTuGLqZ1 instead of borrowing?
Why don't you update this "blog" anymore ?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
sootedtho (OP)

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:13:05 PM

Does seem legit to me.

Still wondering:
Why don't you use the 2 BTC of 1BDvV1EdyamrHhrDwZQpLdKrESwTuGLqZ1 instead of borrowing?
Why don't you update this "blog" anymore ?

To question 1: I sold those 2 btc last night on coinbase, as that will be part of the money i need in the car repair.
                    http://imgur.com/73Bnu22
                    http://imgur.com/b9sysij

To question 2: I have not updated the blog for at least a month for a couple reasons, i made the blog to track my staking results from another player on SWC. He staked me 1 btc for tournaments and that blog actually shows in great detail my progress with that stake. Another reason i quit updating the blog is that i took a break from poker for about a month to pursue some more things irl.

I hope this answers your questions and i am appreciative of your questions and or concerns

PRIMEDICE
Kouye

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:32:55 PM

I never used coinbase, so consider me as a newbie, here, but how come those 2BTC are still on this unspent output of yours if they're promised to them?

https://blockchain.info/address/1BDvV1EdyamrHhrDwZQpLdKrESwTuGLqZ1

You push a request to trade BTC for (stinky)$, they give you a date like 09/30 and you have to send the Tx on that day? Is that it? Huh

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
sootedtho (OP)

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:43:10 PM

I never used coinbase, so consider me as a newbie, here, but how come those 2BTC are still on this unspent output of yours if they're promised to them?

https://blockchain.info/address/1BDvV1EdyamrHhrDwZQpLdKrESwTuGLqZ1

You push a request to trade BTC for (stinky)$, they give you a date like 09/30 and you have to send the Tx on that day? Is that it? Huh

As far as i know, I have sold about 10btc thru coinbase, when i sell coins to coinbase they take the funds directly out of my coinbase btc balance and they give me a notice of when the money will hit my bank account. It has never actually taken the full time frame they give, the money usually hits my acct before.

To be honest, this seems to be the most convenient way to turn my btc into cash in my bank acct. Perhaps there are better ways but im not too knowledgeable on other btc wallets. I'm not sure about the stuff on blockchain other than that it shows the 2btc i withdrew from SWC into my coinbase acct. But those two coins have been sold. 

PRIMEDICE
Kouye

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:52:37 PM

So that means you don't know the private key for 1BDvV1EdyamrHhrDwZQpLdKrESwTuGLqZ1 ?
If so, I would advise to change your profile and switch to an address which you fully own.
Just in case coinbase would default.

sootedtho (OP)

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:41:12 PM

So that means you don't know the private key for 1BDvV1EdyamrHhrDwZQpLdKrESwTuGLqZ1 ?
If so, I would advise to change your profile and switch to an address which you fully own.

Well im embarrassed to show my lack of btc knowledge, but im not sure what a private key is. I only have btc addresses thru coinbase, which i can change at anytime, and that is basically the extent of my knowledge btc wallets.

PRIMEDICE
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 08:47:39 PM

Well im embarrassed to show my lack of btc knowledge, but im not sure what a private key is. I only have btc addresses thru coinbase, which i can change at anytime, and that is basically the extent of my knowledge btc wallets.

How can you "change" a bitcoin address?  I think you meant to say you could create a new one.
cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:50:51 PM

You can get the private key from coinbase I think....maybe not.

And I think he did mean he could create a new one on coinbase, they allow you to make new ones anytime.

I have a question.  I buy from coinbase sometimes, but never sold.  How long does it take to arrive in your bank account on average in your exp. from when you send them the coins?
sootedtho (OP)

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:05:28 PM

You can get the private key from coinbase I think....maybe not.

And I think he did mean he could create a new one on coinbase, they allow you to make new ones anytime.

I have a question.  I buy from coinbase sometimes, but never sold.  How long does it take to arrive in your bank account on average in your exp. from when you send them the coins?

I have never had it take more than 3 business days to hit my bank account.

And yes, every time i do a transaction i make it a habit to create a new btc address, i guess not "changing it"

PRIMEDICE
Kouye

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:09:19 PM

Well im embarrassed to show my lack of btc knowledge, but im not sure what a private key is.
Any idea about what a "bitcoin wallet" could be ?
I need to know that before I go for one definition or the other, trying to explain the private key thing.

sootedtho (OP)

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:33:55 PM

Well im embarrassed to show my lack of btc knowledge, but im not sure what a private key is.
Any idea about what a "bitcoin wallet" could be ?
I need to know that before I go for one definition or the other, trying to explain the private key thing.

I do know what a bitcoin wallet is in the most layman's terms. My knowledge of a btc wallet is that it functions as a way for a person to make transactions with others and allows you to retain and own a btc balance. I know only of coinbase and blockchain as online wallets but I know there are more but im not even sure what they are.

lol, admittedly I am more of a noob than i even thought when it comes to btc. But so far i have had great experiences in the btc community and am learning more every day.

But I want to keep this thread on topic as much as possible. It seems the loaning process is very tough as scammers have made loaners skeptical, and rightfully so imo.

Again to anyone considering loaning, first off i appreciate it, and i want to try and prove my trustworthiness as much as possible. I will be on SWC most of the night if any1 wants to stop into chat and i will have other reputable SWC members vouch for my integrity.

PRIMEDICE
Kouye

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:51:11 PM

I do know what a bitcoin wallet is in the most layman's terms. My knowledge of a btc wallet is that it functions as a way for a person to make transactions with others and allows you to retain and own a btc balance. I know only of coinbase and blockchain as online wallets but I know there are more but im not even sure what they are.

I do have a blockchain wallet, too, so we're on par, here.

The private key for any address (online or offline) is like the "password" allowing you to spend bitcoins. Like a pin-code.
If you don't kown it and let some 3rd party site handle it, you're as good as dry.

Please, if you can, quickly move those 2 bitcoins of yours to a secure address (one you know the private key of), for instance in a (online) blockchain or local (Armory, Electrum, Bitcoin-QT) wallet.

sootedtho (OP)

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:06:00 AM

I do have a blockchain wallet, too, so we're on par, here.

The private key for any address (online or offline) is like the "password" allowing you to spend bitcoins. Like a pin-code.
If you don't kown it and let some 3rd party site handle it, you're as good as dry.

Please, if you can, quickly move those 2 bitcoins of yours to a secure address (one you know the private key of), for instance in a (online) blockchain or local (Armory, Electrum, Bitcoin-QT) wallet.

I no longer has access to those 2 bitcoins i sold to coinbase. They are taken directly out of my coinbase account when i agree to sell them. In this case i sold 2 btc for $245.13.

I just realized 1BDvV1EdyamrHhrDwZQpLdKrESwTuGLqZ1 is my btc address for SWC. and I did deposit 2 btc last week, but had to withdraw that last night. I guess im a bit confused as it says my final balance is 2 btc but i withdrew that?

PRIMEDICE
Kouye

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:10:01 AM

I just realized 1BDvV1EdyamrHhrDwZQpLdKrESwTuGLqZ1 is my btc address for SWC. and I did deposit 2 btc last week, but had to withdraw that last night. I guess im a bit confused as it says my final balance is 2 btc but i withdrew that?

That's very weird, indeed.
Can you pm the transaction Id to me (or even better, post it here), please? We might be able to help you.

1BDvV1EdyamrHhrDwZQpLdKrESwTuGLqZ1 => ?

cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:13:30 AM

Its not that weird.

Seals controls that address. I bet when you cashout it doesn't come from that address. They watch that address and once it sees an incoming tranasaction to that address, they credit your account. They now own those btc. They don't have to move it out right away. They probably move the coins occasionally to a master wallet.
Kouye

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:19:47 AM

They watch that address and once it sees an incoming tranasaction to that address, they credit your account.
So they're able to move BTC from an address they're "watching" to one of theirs?
Scary!

sootedtho (OP)

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:23:32 AM

That's very weird, indeed.
Can you pm the transaction Id to me (or even better, post it here), please? We might be able to help you.

1BDvV1EdyamrHhrDwZQpLdKrESwTuGLqZ1 => ?

1BDvV1EdyamrHhrDwZQpLdKrESwTuGLqZ1=>1Np1RYRjN4fZzMYuLq3t8pMRjuNrHpBXxc

If that is what you are asking:)

PRIMEDICE
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: