Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest the most promising ICOs/new altcoins (Merit Offered). (<$5 tokens only)  (Read 336 times)
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:33:54 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:03:21 PM by Parodium

So, I've just read through the Ethereum, DASH and NEO whitepapers, and I'm astounded at how obvious it is that these currencies would succeed, I wish I had read these when they were announced. Now, I'm looking for some NEW ICOs or altcoins that are either in development now, or have just been released (within the last 6-12 months maximum).

I would like you to suggest your favourite up and coming ICOs and/or altcoins, and explain why you think they are going to be the next big thing. I will be meriting the best answers, and if your answer is truly outstanding I will tell others about it, resulting in more merit for you.

Edit: I have now awarded merit to those deserving it. From now on, please submit only ICOs and coins that have a token cost under $5 per unit, unless the project is extremely strong. I haven't had any stellar answers yet that deserve more than 1 merit, I will be giving 5 merit to any answer that appeals to me strongly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:30:50 AM

Bump.
saiteja01

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:38:31 AM

So, I've just read through the Ethereum, DASH and NEO whitepapers, and I'm astounded at how obvious it is that these currencies would succeed, I wish I had read these when they were announced. Now, I'm looking for some NEW ICOs or altcoins that are either in development now, or have just been released (within the last 6-12 months maximum).

I would like you to suggest your favourite up and coming ICOs and/or altcoins, and explain why you think they are going to be the next big thing. I will be meriting the best answers, and if your answer is truly outstanding I will tell others about it, resulting in more merit for you.

From my personal experience we all should have the tokens Of Signals with us because of their team and the work they are going to do in future.They have chose Datascience and Machine learning as their base.They will have good future.
etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:42:00 AM
Merited by Parodium (1)

This year seems like it may shape up to be a privacy coin year. That being said: NAV and SUMO seem interesting at the moment.

These don't quite qualify for the newer ICO you are looking for, but they are not too far off.

NAV has Valence right around the corner, and it seems it will work similarly to VEN with payouts. AdApps may also be huge in the future, and this would be one of the strong plays in that regard.

SUMO is a far greater risk and is simply a fork of Monero, though there are some interesting benefits for it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905086.0

You may also be interested in another higher risk token: GVT https://genesis.vision/

Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:00:59 AM

Ironically I think this will be the year of identity on the blockchain.

But you know what they say: why not both? Governments will be pushing for unique identities on the internet to stop money laundering, funding militants, fake news and of course tax evasion. Inevitably there will be people who want to be anonymous. So, both identity and privacy coins.

Here is a list of identity projects on the blockchain: https://cryptoslate.com/category/cryptos/identity/

It's not necessarily a matter of choosing because some of those projects are focusing on different countries and different applications.

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:18:29 AM

Education in our world is a bit out of date and should be free for all!

Technology have advance through the years but the education system is getting a tiny bit of it. There are some obstacles that prevents some people from attaining a degree or even graduate from high school. That's why there is NTOK! NTOK goal is to erase the intermediaries such as schools and geographical locations so that even students are from far away, they can still learn by connecting through a tutor! No intermediaries fees!

Purchase NTOK tokens now! Buy now and get 30% bonus with a minimum purchase of $5,000! Pre-sale ends in March 1 but also ICO will start on the same date! What are you waiting for? Buy now!

Visit the Following:

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
OFFICAL TELEGRAM GROUP CHAT
OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE
OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT
WHITEPAPER

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:51:23 AM

Have you followed Daneel.io ICO?
Daneel is a registered member of IBM Partnerworld
Daneel uses IBM's Watson technology to enhance the experience of every cryptocurrency investor, may be a day trader, a long-term investor, a beginner, or an expert.
ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203
BOUNTY THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.0
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:53:26 AM

secret god is the most interesting and promising ico mainly because it is not just another currency but it will likely appreciate against monthly burns, insane demand if team delivers, and future benchmark fiat equivalent value that is in line with non-blockchain projects and like 50x. if you have been in crypto awhile it is obvious what they are doing for community is very cool

whitepaper

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:22:25 AM
Merited by Parodium (1)

The 2 most promising projects in 2018 so far is Wanchan and Fusion. Both of them have potential to be in the top 10.

Wanchain haven't been released on any exchanges yet but should in any day/week. If you want to grab some cheap wan make sure you are ready when they hit exchanges because price will most definetly go up quick since a lot of hype around it.

Fusion is currently traded on bibox and cobinhood just over ICO price. If you want to invest here pick it up now since price won't stay this cheap for long when main net will be online in a couple of months.

Anyway that's my 2 top pick for 2018 and If you read their whitepaper you will understand that they will go big.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:26:44 PM
Merited by Parodium (1)

Both have gone many times above ICO, but I still think they will be good. Check out ZIL and ICX.
Zilliqa is the next generation, high throughput, blockchain platform that is designed to scale.
ICON is one of the largest blockchain networks in the world, with independent blockchains comprised of institutions in major industries.

Parodium (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

So far I'm liking some of these answers, I'll check out a few of the whitepapers mentioned and select the best answers for meriting tonight.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

Check out trade token by trade.io. It was a trading platform and gives stakes from the profit of platform for token holders. The trading platform will be lauched this april.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:11:46 PM
Merited by Parodium (1)

Experty - looks to alleviate the talent crisis that exists within the blockchain community.

Cypherium - wants to make digital currencies more mainstream.

RightMesh- plans to connect people around the world.

kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

Metronome, EOS and Telegram... end of thread.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

You can check on Loyalcoin as the team is very active. Though the project isn't unique, I can tell you that I chose them over others because I trust them. It's powered by NEM too.

Also, you can check out Acorn (ACO). As far as my knowledge goes, they are the first in that concept using blockchain technology and you know how big crowdfunding industry is.

DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 10641

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

One that I’m particularly keen on is DIW token. It is currently whitelisting for the Presale.

As they state:
DIW’s unique concept plans to solve global security vulnerabilities in regards to private sensitive data including Identification documents, Bank details, Login details and Health care records to name a few with the introduction of a Secure Digital Vault. Additionally it will enhance the use of crypto currencies by providing access to their use on thousands of websites.

From my point of view, it has a a high potential, aims at having a widespread use (as opposed to niche), and has a quick delivery in project terms (Q4 2018). Ratings are all very good too which is no guarantee but does constitute a good base.

https://diwtoken.com

https://www.btcurrencies.com/news/diw-token-ico-reportedly-the-1-promising-ico-for-2018-recommends-btcurrencies-com.html

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
social1178

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

wanchain, zilliqa, Ins, bluzella and  wepower
when the bear market ends, it will be very valuable.
shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

The most promising ICO is CVproof.
CVproof.com is leveraging blockchain technology to develop a platform
enabling notarization of CV credentials.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

As per my signature I'm stoked on Taylor Tay. It is a mobile app trading bot for the masses. It makes crypto into kind of a addicting game. After seeing the million people signup backlog to Robinhood, I know there is a market for mobile trading apps and Taylor is a mobile trading app with a bot to facilitate frenetic trading. A mobile trading app on steroids. Taylor also has as advisors some of the most influential twitter OG's with huge followings that will be pumping Taylor on twitter so it is a good marketing program which is rare as most ICO's concentrate on the tech and neglect marketing. It is worth a look over.

johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:12:55 PM
Merited by Parodium (1)

I would say that Zilliqa and Elastos are very promising. However, these ICOs have already ended. If you are asking about ICOs, in which you can participate right now, I would single out Morpheus Network and Quantum1net. Both of these projects are designed for a long-term perspective, I just fell in love with the idea itself. However, you must decide for yourself, this is only my opinion.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: