Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 3519 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money

Yes, maybe it will be the only thing that people will use in the future. As we see, we all now use computers.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:11:22 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:49:50 AM by Ridwan Fauzi

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money

There is no problem for that to happen unless and until it gets the legal tender in every country first! Lolz! Thats the first challenging stuff I guess which we need to surpass and then we can think about the global legal tender.

Bitcoin, is still nerve wrecking for many countries and the government along with the banking institutes are unhappy that it even exist. It is taking away the investment that should be going into the banks, golds, stock exchanges etc and thus making the financial stability theoretically unstable!

The problem? The problem is with different countries and different regulations that they play within their own country. For global summit to happen it is really necessary that all the countries will come to the same page and then decide the ultimate fate for it.
Strongly agree with your opinion on this. The biggest challenge of bitcoin and altcoin become to be a global currencies is government or country. The decentralization system is very much the opposite of government regulation, because to regulate bitcoin the government needs to interfere, for example in transactions, essentially transactions in cryptocurrency mostly use peer to peer system so it only needs sender and receiver and does not need any third party.

That is the difficulty for governments to legitimize or regulate bitcoin as a means of transactions. And yeah, every country has its own rules and will be at least different from other countries it will be another big challenge. I think it is quite happy for me if all the countries legalize bitcoin as a place of investment and place of trading, if to become global currency and replace physical money I am not sure about it.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

Cryptocurrency to become a global legal tender requires allot of governmental co-operation and approval. Different levels if community guidelines and security measures have to be followed for something like this to happen.

Proper access to internet and knowledge about how to use it shall be readily available before any such step.
Knowledge about the cryptocurrency should also be widepsread.

This might take a very long time to happen but certainly digital money is the future. Paper money will vanish one day or the other depending upon the speed of development and rate of empowerment of different countries and their governments.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:11:48 AM

cryptocurrency digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank
In this world, where things are getting changed quite rapidly and this world is evolving in so many ways, crypto currency is one of the greatest revolution this world has ever seen. This is not only the best way of keeping our money safe but it also helps us in having more money in return due to continuous increase in its market value. The demand of crypto currencies will keep on increasing in future due to its number of advantages.

rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

Cryptocurrency is  money with wings you can send buy pay true this even a miles a way from your transaction but this currency can't replace the fiat money of very country
A country has a history and you will see that on there Fiat money
All people is need to accept that crypto currency is a kind of currency

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:23 AM

For me, Cryptocurrency as of the moment is playing a big and important role now in digital industry even markets. due to the fact that many people now are earning cryptocurrencies or they are paid in cryptocurrency as salary to their jobs of if it is an online job. Even now with markets, online markets accepting cryptocurrencies as payment, so we will not be surprise if one day crypto world will expand though there will still be people who does have and don't know how it is or use it. I think it would be better if they will make one curriculum in school today to introduce digital money and how it will be operated.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

It's hard to say for now. The current situation points that it wont be used as a legal tender or atleast in the near future. Crypto currency right now is closer to gold or stock than it is with money. And you dont see people flinging there stocks or gold to buy their items.
Additionally, it's way too valuable right now to trade like money. its price fluctuation is overwhelming. If you buy a pizza today with BTC, it could be worth a car tomorrow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

I think it already an universal exchange,cryptocurrencies have already value in different countries.It is already exchangable,but i don't think it can be a legal tender.Specially the word legal,governments are not yet consider cryptocurrencies as legal.Maybe someday but it will take time i guess.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange.
It can but we have to set up our own market place which is already existing so its happening.
I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
Yes, it can.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

I think it already an universal exchange,cryptocurrencies have already value in different countries.It is already exchangable,but i don't think it can be a legal tender.Specially the word legal,governments are not yet consider cryptocurrencies as legal.Maybe someday but it will take time i guess.
i do agree with this opinion, it's just all about the matter of time anyway.

Tozex