Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2855 times)
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

no team will be able to work without documents now, because there is a tightening in the market. it used to be possible, but not now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

Even ethereum which is the second ever cryptocurrency and the best blockchain so far in terms of adoption has a team during its ICO. With the very high amount of scam projects around, I think the  importance of a verified and experienced team cannot be understated.
So I will not invest in any project with a team

jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

I think that now there are many transparent projects and are well prepared too, then why you look for those projects that still lack a lot of development, so why invest in a ICO that is just taking out the whitepaper or organizing a team when you can go for another that already has most of the investment complete and you know you're going to risk less your investment ... does not make much sense.

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

I don't believe to such projects and I would never invest in them even a cent. I am learning about developing team before I will give them my money

It's impossible for one project to be carried out by just one person because you have to have a lot of thoughts that you have to do and lots of work. It won't work for one person because they have to have several teams to do it. Things that have not happened until now.

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.
Do you mean the project made by anonymous? As far as I know, only Bitcoin is the project that was successful and was made by an anonymous person, Satoshi Nakamoto, even now we can't see his activeness in this forum anymore.
But for projects that don't have a whitepaper it is impossible to achieve success, because without a whitepaper people will never know the mechanism made by the project.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?

If team is anonymous and they do not want me to undergo KYC, I am fine about that. Crypto is about privacy, there is right for beign anonymous.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

Each project need team members but some of them maybe want to stay anonymous. I have seen such
situation with Blue Protocol which is a community coin and there was no ICO fund raising there.
The development team was anonymous for more than half a year and they are still active and
not a scam project for sure

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
HCRT

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

Without the team members of a project no one will invest in that project.Because too large trust creates problems.How to understand the development of the project if you do not know team members?I need to know the project team or I would never invest.Most people don't invest.

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
I have never participated in a ICO project or bounty campaign without a team member and they succeeded because many people will not joined in a bounty campaign that has anonymous team members because they will think that it will be a scam or it cannot be trusted.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:33:04 AM

A project without a member team can be ascertained as a scam, but different from a project with a team of members whose identity is kept confidential. There are a number of successful projects with team members whose identities are kept confidential.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:48:25 AM

A project without a member team can be ascertained as a scam, but different from a project with a team of members whose identity is kept confidential. There are a number of successful projects with team members whose identities are kept confidential.
because the absence of team members will usually fail, the team also influences project implementation. therefore sometimes we choose experienced team members and teams who have succeeded or maybe those who have achieved good results. a good strategy from a reliable team because it facilitates the project web. yes, only certain projects have an identity that is withheld and may also be a reliable team that can succeed. but most have team members because if not usually just a scam.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:56:37 AM

because the absence of team members will usually fail, the team also influences project implementation. therefore sometimes we choose experienced team members and teams who have succeeded or maybe those who have achieved good results. a good strategy from a reliable team because it facilitates the project web. yes, only certain projects have an identity that is withheld and may also be a reliable team that can succeed. but most have team members because if not usually just a scam.
I think potential projects or projects that want to succeed will be excused by the team because they will support as well as they will help us get more support from them and the project will be better because they

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

A project cannot be make without a team doing it,maybe they just want to become anonymous because they have a bad plan to scam investors money and if what happened to there project no investor's can find them,and also investors will not invest in a project without a team and whitepaper that is very suspicious because there is a big possibility that the project will not success and turn into scam.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:01:00 AM

How can a project without team members be known at all? Definitely, there should be someone or some people behind it who will lead to the publishing of the project. What matters most is the ability to research thoroughly and come up with the actual people behind the project, either real team members or scammers.
For the whitepaper, there are projects which are scam yet with very interesting whitepapers. I think it is always good to dive deep into the project, know its team members well and check for coherence in information in the whitepaper and all social media accounts of the projects before joining.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:14:02 AM

It is so obvious that the project without a developer team members are scam or fake. They just wanted to take the people's money and run away. Perhaps, if we can find a project like this, we need to report it in the meta sections so that the DT's of the bitcoin forum will be aware and give immediate action so that there will no investors will be scammed.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:19:00 AM

I believe cryptocurrency project can succed with or without team member, all that is needed sometimes us skilled and resourceful developer that can bring about develooment in technology and infastructure of a project and every other things will fall in place!
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:08:54 AM

Hy all.

Base on my experience, I don't see any projects without team members and yet, they succeed. As soon as I check their team members  and it is not that promising like there is missing pictures, information and status, I do not trust their project as I believe that team members are the core of the success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: