Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New BTC PTC Site where you can win a car of your dreams!  (Read 6348 times)
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:56:36 PM

I am not the owner of this site, the owner is GBBG, but I write here about their organization from the very beginning, so I feel entitled to announce the opening of: http://www.iwantacar.com/?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL in its own new thread.

Why I have chosen to post this is gambling:

-First of all, besides a very special PTC, the site has a lottery part, we earn entries into car drawings, and every lottery is a gambling  Wink
-Secondly, in Service Announcements we can't post our ref links, and this site comes with my username from GBBG organization, so I am hoping that it would not get deleted here  Wink

Now about the site:

It's an exclusive advertising and content review site where you will open a page of 30 ads. You will click an ad. If you click an Entry Ad you will receive one or more entries into a drawing to win your DREAM CAR. You can reload the ad page as often as you want to try and win as many entries and GBBG Points as you desire.

There are 4 Membership Levels:

-Free Member
-Basic Member ($1 per month)
-Standard Member ($3 per month)
-Premier Member ($9 per month and this includes 1 ad position which will rotate constantly the entire time the account is in active Premier status. Premier Members may sell this position to 3rd party advertisers for whatever amount they desire.)

(of course $ are equivalent to BTC value, the only way we can pay for our membership here is in BTC)

The number of ads with entries on each page is determined by the membership level.
The number of entries we earn by clicking on an Entry Ad is determined by the membership level.
Every entry is also a GBBG Point and will be transmitted to GBBG and paid for by BTC.

There are 3 pools:

-25K Pool
Win any car, truck or SUV with a retail price up to $25,000 USD!

-50K Pool
Win any car, truck or SUV with a retail price up to $50,000 USD!

-100K Pool
Win any car, truck or SUV with a retail price up to $100,000 USD!

When we click on a Entry Ad on the Ads Page, we will receive a certain number of entries based on our level of membership. We decide which pool we wish these entries to be placed into.

GBBG deposit 12% of their revenue into each pool. When the BTC balance of any pool grows to a point that it is equal to the prize value in USD, they immediately conduct a drawing and award a winner. Then, they reset the pool balance to zero and begin building the balance for another drawing.

When a winner is chosen, their member ID number will appear on the Winners Page. GBBG will contact them and immediately begin the process of awarding their prize. The winner will visit any new car dealership and select any brand-new vehicle they desire, with a total price (including tax and delivery) up to the prize amount. GBBG will then arrange terms with the dealership to pay for the vehicle and deliver it to the winner. For example, if you win a 50K Pool drawing, you may go to any new car dealership and select any vehicle you desire with a total price (including tax and delivery) up to $50,000 USD  Smiley

100% Transparency
Data updated daily from previous day’s revenue. The following table shows the bitcoin addresses of various pools important to the members. This information can be confirmed through 3rd party sites to be proven 100% trustworthy and accurate.

Pool   Bitcoin Address   Balance
25K Drawing Pool   1BXqViyCSPXhLs7F8TvWkPEeeohWQo7XPC            0.438400 BTC | $ 59.66 USD
50K Drawing Pool   16BWUQKd8w2ek65sxSFdTJzVY1Gt673wwq            0.438900 BTC | $ 59.73 USD
100K Drawing Pool   1Nz9byQguChXZDd4aohT3bBoZc2axJYwhU    0.438900 BTC | $ 59.73 USD
Referral Compensation Pool   12SBEQwjDznceMJaZJDuEJTqFrzsq33AkH    0.521254 BTC | $ 70.93 USD

NOTICES

"We update the information on this page daily. Each day we transfer funds from our general revenue account to the appropriate pools. We also transmit revenue to GBBG, which is further transferred to various pools for bitbillions and the GBBG Matrix. You can verify GBBG Matrix and bitbillions data on the Transparency page on bitbillions.com for further transparency.

Anyone on earth can independently verify the data on this page. We cannot fake or manipulate this data in any way. One of the beautiful things about bitcoin is that the blockchain is 100% transparent. Therefore, you can copy/paste the bitcoin address of any of these pools into ANY blockchain explorer and verify the balance yourself. You can even use your own bicoin client to verify this data if you are an advanced bitcoin user."

ACCOUNTING METHOD:
Sales Revenue:  General BTC Address

12%  25K Pool
12%  50K Pool
12%  100K Pool
40%  Referral Comp Pool
Remainder:  bitbillions.com: http://www.bitbillions.com/member-area/transparency/

This is going to be a major site with many members.  The registrations (through BitBillions free membership) only have started.  
At this very moment there are: Total Members: 711

Free Members: 677
Basic Members: 2
Standard Members: 3
Premier Members: 29

Register now: http://www.iwantacar.com/?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL
grab your own ref link, share it with others and  Smiley, you will get nicely rewarded even if you do not win that dream car...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:01:12 PM

PS

I forgot to add:
Ads Page is launching October 1, 2013

Beginning October 1, 2013,  GBBG will display a set of 30 ads on the ads page every time you view it. All you will need to do is click an ad to see if you get entries into a DREAM CAR drawing pool & GBBG Points. The number of Entry Ads on the page and the number of entries you receive IF you click on an Entry Ad will be determined by your membership Level.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 08:24:08 PM

lol
Why can't they announce it themselves?
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:30:52 PM

They are an entire organization,
this is from their just published blog post:

Management Members MUST do everything they can to manage the organization effectively and efficiently. Development Members MUST do everything they can to build the absolute best products and software possible. General Members MUST do everything they can to build a growing sales revenue and membership.

We are a family. We are a very close community of partners. GBBG is not a greedy corporate entity that is just looking to make a few people rich at the detriment of others. This is evident in the fact that a MINIMUM of 50% of revenue will be shared with the General Membership each month. Most networking and sales organizations strive to keep ‘affiliate compensation’ and ‘marketing compensation’ below 20% of sales. Our goal is to spread the most reasonable amount of wealth possible to our partners, while maintaining enough revenue to develop quality products and grow a dependable opportunity.

Are you a true partner? If so, you are challenged to accept your role and deliver on your part of the bargain. Every member has a role and responsibility in the success of the overall company. If every member fulfills their part of the bargain, we are unstoppable. Success and untold riches are ours for the taking. LET’S GO GET IT!

and I am their founder and a true partner :-)

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:49:03 PM

This is the new pop-out in iwantacar member's area:

IMPORTANT NOTICE
If you are a Premier member, be sure to get your ad into the system. Click the “My Ad” button on the navigation menu to manage your ad. We will implement live ads very soon. Members will be earning entries and GBBG Points. It’s just about time to rock and roll!

So, for $9 per month, you can place your ad in iwantacar rotation for a whole month!  Not a bad deal even if, you never plan on clicking and earning GBBG points and entries into the car drawing  Wink

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:56:44 PM

Hi guys, the ads are live now.  They have a great anti cheating system and everything looks super  Smiley

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:10:47 AM

Please look,

http://www.iwantacar.com/ stats show they can deliver results for bitcoin ads!

They have only been online for a few days, but they are already delivering results for their advertisers. Place your ad now and reach their growing membership of bitcoin enthusiasts! You get unlimited impressions and clicks. Your ad will be rotated randomly along with all other advertisements on iwantacar site.

For only 0.10764263 BTC*, your ad runs for 30 days!

To place an ad on the site, you simply need to get your FREE membership and upgrade to Premier status. All Premier members of iwantacar.com get 1 ad position and can place an ad into the system. Ads run the entire time you are a Premier member.

JOIN NOW: http://www.iwantacar.com

* NOTICE: iwantacar.com is a GBBG Project

To join iwantacar.com you must be a member of GBBG, an exciting club that offers many projects where people can win amazing prizes and earn MONEY for doing simple things like clicking a mouse or watching a video. Membership in GBBG is 100% FREE!

How to Sign Up
1.Register your FREE Account at bitbillions.com.
2.Sign in and find iwantacar.com and other amazing opportunities on the Projects Page of bitbillions.com
3.Activate your iwantacar.com registration from the Projects Page on bitbillions.com

NOTICE: You must have a referrer ID to join bitbillions: http://www.bitbillions.com/?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL

Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:15:29 AM

Done what now ?

http://www.bitbillions.com/?refid=1DwopWb388ddkNQeuHV32eoQx72vCvZm7A

Donate some coins : 1Lo68CyAqyuEYuZ6Lbk6yndik79tfo2rYz
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:24:44 AM

I want this car, how many billions of ads do I have to click, and how many ponzis must I participate in?
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 10:09:15 PM

@ Eternity thanks, I think you will like it there :-)

@ b!z, you are hopeless... sorry, I think you never get it  Tongue

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:27:31 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 10:32:48 PM by Welsh

@ b!z, you are hopeless... sorry, I think you never get it  Tongue

Then it's false advertising. I want that bugatti which you have advertised.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:52:52 PM

@Welsh, nope it is not a false advertising, b!z case is hopeless, you are welcome to join us and try your luck for that Bugatti Lmao

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 12:02:35 AM

Welsh, you know, those cars are something extra, catchy title and idea ( it will be long wait till those pools collect enough money for the first car drawing), BUT the AD Site rocks without them too, just look at the stats and at the price of an ad there.

All Ads are randomly chosen from the ads placed into our database by advertisers. Ads randomly appear in different positions each time the ad page is viewed.

Not all ads are Entry Ads. The number of ads per page that have entries attached to them is determined by the membership level.  All entries are also GBBG points and will be converted to $ :-)  In addition, there is an affiliate structure and premium members are getting paid 40% commission  based on the entire revenue generated by their referrals.  40% is definitely high...

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 01:56:25 AM

I can haz a free ferrari?  Shocked

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:24:46 AM

@ b!z, you are hopeless... sorry, I think you never get it  Tongue

Are you saying that you can't win a car? Do you exclude certain people from winning cars? How many BTC must I invest into the magical money-earning HYIP matrix machine to not be considered hopeless?
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 12:33:57 PM

Sorry, what is PTC?

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:23:37 PM

Sorry, what is PTC?

as something I understand its look like pay per click sites nothing more

joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 04:33:13 AM

Sorry, what is PTC?

I believe it means Paid-To-Click
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:24:21 AM

Sorry, what is PTC?

I believe it means Paid-To-Click

these type ponzi schmes working for long time and most of them dead or nothing happen for users

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:01:02 PM

Waqas, are you nuts?  Do you consider all PTC sites ponzi schemes  Huh

Sure, there are some, but none yet in BTC.  Bitcoin PTC sites are one of the best converting bitcoin advertising sites!

Plus, iwantacar.com is more than PTC site, which PTC will let you rotate your ad for a whole month with unlimited impressions and clicks for only 0.0591 BTC*!!!

http://www.iwantacar.com/bitcoin-ads/

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: