Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin changes the world  (Read 881 times)
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:02:59 AM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.
Yes bitcoin can change the world using bitcoin because bitcoin can be use anytime you want and it is easy to use. Some of their wallet are user friendly thats why anyone can adopt the technology of bitcoin. Bitcoin also has the power to reduce unemployment all over the world.
It is really a life changer and a economic changer, I like this better because there is no gender required, master degree required to rank up, or much money for you to gain, it is not required for as long as you have the guts and willingness to learn from this then there is no reason for you not to earn unless you stop.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

bitcoin might change how monetary transactions will improve, but I doubt it will have some impacts on other aspects of the world. Speaking of monetary. More and more banks are already adjusting their system to also accommodate bitcoin to their system since more people are using or have started to use bitcoin. So bitcoin will be a great asset in years to come that will have a great impact to the world of finance.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

Well I agree with that, but in what way ?? I want to change the world in a way that bitcoin will accepted and Legalized in all countries. So meaning, bitcoin is being Legalized in the world. In that case, all countries are free to access bitcoin because we all know that some countries are not accepting bitcoin and some are against on it that's I'll come up to that idea. Smiley

Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

I think the government should accept Bitcoin. Because only Bitcoin can change the world in a short time. Because Bitcoin is helping many people in the development of the country. And in this era of technology, Bitcoin will really have more influence on the progress of the country.

GC2263

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Bitcoin/crypto is already changing the world. It has effect on invesment, financial insitution and landscape, money trail, way of doing business... List goes on. Thats why government/countries to a certain extend are scrambling on banning, trying to regulate crypto, taxing etc.

Dont have to wait for bitcoin to change the wolrd in the future bcos its happening already. Just my personal opinion.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.
Yes I will do. Even everyone working with this for changing the world.
Where is the development of the world actually? Development of a country means development of the world. Although everyone working for only her, Besides, the work of development of the country has also been working.
Man's development, Country will develop. Country develop then World develop.

Be hardworker
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

Bitcoin change the world in financial needs. You don't need a capital to join in bitcoin just effort and patience.That's why i love bitcoin a lot.
Yes is this is true, bitcoin helps the world in financial needs, cause it reduce poverty in the world. You can join  in bitcoin without capital in joining signature campaign all you need is answer the question in the forum then wait until the campaign is finish just patient to wait and after a month you will get a profit from bitcoin.

markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

bitcoin indirectly change the world to a better phase of it in economical term. new currencies that could represent the internet and it could be used in the whole world  too. when bitcoin is being accepted by world and getting legalized. then, the true new era will begin.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

I should say that bitcoin will change the people in the world but not the world either, it will change the people on how they use currency that they did not try before, although not in this year that bitcoin popularity is not yet wider, but after one decade i will surely say that all peiple will use it.
MoonHodler

Activity: 114

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

donation will be easy and transparent. poverty could be reduced.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

For me bitcoin changes the world because of its price many people is attracting to Bitcoin because of its value many people is curious of what is bitcoin bitcoin changes the world because of you can earn money in easy way like you just have to have internet to earn money.
Dark web

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

Yes,bitcoin can change the world.People can easily achieve success by investing in bitcoin.This coin offers many people the chance to get jobs and earn money.This changes people's lives and improves the country .Bitcoin is the start of the new technology that can change the world.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

I dare not say I can change the world with bitcoin, but, I think, bitcoin is created to change the financial world in particular. because, Beyond its anonymous nature, bitcoin has the potential to change the way we do bank transactions, and see money.

for example, to transfer money , the bank takes a shortcut to provide services. To purchase a house, we pay a significant registration fee and stamp duty to register ownership in several books and notes. Through digital labels, an indelible bitcoin transaction record has the potential to eliminate third parties and their costs.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

I think, if you want to change the world then you have to be able to change yourself first and bitcoin has changed my life, so if bitcoin also has changed the life of all bitcoiner it can be said bitcoin has changed the world
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Yes, obviously bitcoin is changing the world.Bitcoin has reduces the unemployed rates and making people strong in financial sides.Bitcoin also helping us to send money fast and smoothly.Bitcoin is a reliable investment and people who are investing got so much profits.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

Bitcoin have bring major changes in the world and with this currency all the online activities are takes place from this currency bitcoin is the most famous and valuable currency of the world So it will good if we earn bitcoin and hold it and in the future or now we can avail the online shopping through this currency bitcoin is good and it has changes the people lives like it provide them the best way to invest their capital amount in crypto and by this way every one can become wealthy.

gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

I see bitcoin has changed my life and also the lives of many people so of course yes, bitcoin has changed the world especially in the economy

david tex

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

It is true that bitcoin has changed the world, in the last 10 years it has been attacked many times and still exists, it will grow even further.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

I don't think that bitcoin can change the world in my opinion. Yes bitcoin is part of our daily living nowadays but we must know that it just a part of it. If we really want to change the world, it must start with ourselves. For me, bitcoin is one of the source of the continues growing technology in our world.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

Bitcoin can change the world if everybody realize the true essence of bitcoin how to use it, when and the purpose of it. If all people learns how to use it maybe all poor becomes rich and the rich becomes richer in that way the economic status of our world and Fullfill the financial needs of everyone then we can achieve peace and order in our world because the only roots of all wrongdoings and evil plan of people is just because of money.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: