Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41481 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

All Vlad2Vlad talks about is stupid, imaginary "time travel" bullshit. It's not even funny. How old are you people?

Be more serious, more elaborate, address my points, and you'll get a lot further.. IF this is really true, do you really think that this retarded attitude will wake up the world? - And in case it really is true that I0C is the root of BTC and whatever (not that it is).. Then no fricking wonder that people didn't listen for the last 5-7 years or however long it's been. The autism is off the charts.

Hahaha. 

For realz tho, I have time traveled - not even making that up. 

And I am retardish slash autistic.  See, completely honest. 

And I dumped some I0C on your head today - gonna finally trade my stack instead of sitting on it for half a decade.   Grin

See, always honest and transparent. 

Thank you for playing.  Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheJim

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

I rest my case.
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:40:15 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Quote from: Buzhou
Have you bought, profited, and now are you talking badly to justify your theories? haha Nobody said anything about IXC and I0C! At least they started talking, that's a good sign!
Why are you using a newbie account to communicate? You are the rat that vlad so much talks, is welcome, rat! Grin Grin

I was a bit too fast, and was just fortunate enough to make a couple of bucks. Literally not a lot of money, since I didn't buy a lot of I0C. I have no money at stake here, not trying to get people to dump or anything to buy cheap - cause I simply see too many inconsistencies/contradictions in all of this to believe it to be true, so I'm not gonna spend a dime on it. My intention was merely to warn others, believe it or not. And by the way.. I'll ten times rather be a rat than a cockroachy scam artist.

All Vlad2Vlad talks about is stupid, imaginary "time travel" bullshit. It's not even funny. How old are you people?

Be more serious, more elaborate, address my points, and you'll get a lot further.. IF this is really true, do you really think that this retarded attitude will wake up the world? - And in case it really is true that I0C is the root of BTC and whatever (not that it is).. Then no fricking wonder that people didn't listen for the last 5-7 years or however long it's been. The autism is off the charts.

If you want people to believe in this, then get serious, bring on some cold, hard facts that are completely undebunkable, and address the "errors" I've pointed out.

In fact, the abovementioned would apply no matter whether you're a scammer or for real. No one will listen to unserious, unfounded bullshit.

This is seriously the weirdest scam ever.. Very elaborate in the lubrication of the victim's buttholes on Medium... But as soon as they then go here and see the time travel nonsense with no real talk about I0C, no arguments, no long posts etc. then everything falls short again.  

It only seems ridiculous because you have not been initiated into the secret shadow universe that coexists with your own.Once you are initiated you then have to pass many years of tests of mundane posts with hidden meanings before being elevated to the higher degrees of knowledge buried under many shit posts.The best way to hide the truth is within a sky pile of bullshit hence he who discovers the truth has been refined in the righteous stink of many many shit posts.

Questioning Vlad's integrity does not work around these parts as he has an army of fiercly loyal rat trolls scattered around the globe who I suspect some of who may be bored spooks who provide some top cover to their favourite conspiracy ...erm I mean truth crusader.

Vlad is BCT version of the great templar knight  Grin
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

I rest my case.

Dully noted.  

xoxo,

Daniel Treccia  Kiss

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:43:13 PM

It only seems ridiculous because you have not been initiated into the secret shadow universe that coexists with your own.Once you are initiated you then have to pass many years of tests of mundane posts with hidden meanings before being elevated to the higher degrees of knowledge buried under many shit posts.The best way to hide the truth is within a sky pile of bullshit hence he who discovers the truth has been refined in the righteous stink of many many shit posts.

Questioning Vlad's integrity does not work around these parts as he has an army of fiercly loyal rat trolls scattered around the globe who I suspect some of who may be bored spooks who provide some topcover to their favourite conspiracy ...erm I mean truth crusader.

Vlad is BCT version of the great templar knights  Grin

Haha.  Funny and brilliant post.

7 merit points.

Illuminati confirmed. 

TheJim

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

Quote from: wiked1

Questioning Vlad's integrity does not work around these parts as he has an army of fiercly loyal rat trolls scattered around the globe who I suspect some of who may be bored spooks who provide some top cover to their favourite conspiracy ...erm I mean truth crusader.

No, I'm pretty sure it seems ridiculous because it is ridiculous, just like your post.

Grow the fuck up.. I bet you're a self-loathing 400 pound giant baby virgin with neck beard, living in your mom's basement, slurping 2 gallons of coca-cola, along with your 20+ cheeseburgers every day. Cause only people like that would write such a post like the one you just did, haha.

It's sad. I pity you.. Wait.. No I don't. But it's still sad. What has the world come to.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

No, I'm pretty sure it seems ridiculous because it is ridiculous, just like your post.

Grow the fuck up.. I bet you're a self-loathing 400 pound giant baby virgin with neck beard, living in your mom's basement, slurping 2 gallons of coca-cola, along with your 20+ cheeseburgers every day. Cause only people like that would write such a post like the one you just did, haha.

It's sad. I pity you.. Wait.. No I don't. But it's still sad. What has the world come to.

The world has come to be willingly blind deaf and numb to the Truth. 

But here comes reality - there goes gravity, rabbit. 🐇

Load your bags cause this record is played out and you’re all out of time.

wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:05:44 PM

Quote from: wiked1

I bet your self esteem had a quick boost while writing that post and helped your ego receive its nescessary hit but your description is incorrect.

I already know yours though Wink
TheJim

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

Quote from: Vlad2Vlad

Just more of the same garbage. No proof, and not even willingness to address the points I've made in my long post from earlier.

I0C is completely worthless, with no team, no white paper and no nothing.. And you're only playing this game because you were once stupid enough to buy a shit ton of these coins, and now you're seeking to sell off in chunks every time it gets pumped a bit by ignorant noobs with no understanding of the infrastructure of cryptos. It's so obvious, Daniel.. Erhm, I mean Vlad.
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

wow I was with Jim for a moment there even through all the autisim but how dare you insult cheeseburgers.  Angry

One things for sure, if any of the wild claims are to be taken seriously, they require a heavy dose of actual conspiracy.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

Just more of the same garbage. No proof, and not even willingness to address the points I've made in my long post from earlier.

I0C is completely worthless, with no team, no white paper and no nothing.. And you're only playing this game because you were once stupid enough to buy a shit ton of these coins, and now you're seeking to sell off in chunks every time it gets pumped a bit by ignorant noobs with no understanding of the infrastructure of cryptos. It's so obvious, Daniel.. Erhm, I mean Vlad.

Yes, clearly I’ve been planning this for 5+ years, Keyser Söze style.    Kiss

TheJim

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

You don't need to have planned this for 5+ years. You could have tried half-heartedly 5 years ago with your photoshopping, and then the idea could have popped up in your head a month or two ago again, and then you decided to try again, but this time with a bit more energy and passion, if you will.. At least on behalf of your Medium/Daniel Treccio profile.

But if you're so eager for the world to find the truth, then why won't you even address my points from earlier? - Don't you see how little sense this makes. It's like if I made a thousand flyers about something going on and then handed them to people on the street, and then when people asked questions about it, I'd run with my tail behind my legs, or simply start joking with them, avoiding their questions/concerns completely.. Wouldn't that be one huge waste of time? - That's pretty much what you're doing.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:25:22 PM

You don't need to have planned this for 5+ years. You could have tried half-heartedly 5 years ago with your photoshopping, and then the idea could have popped up in your head a month or two ago again, and then you decided to try again, but this time with a bit more energy and passion, if you will.. At least on behalf of your Medium/Daniel Treccio profile.

But if you're so eager for the world to find the truth, then why won't you even address my points from earlier? - Don't you see how little sense this makes. It's like if I made a thousand flyers about something going on and then handed them to people on the street, and then when people asked questions about it, I'd run with my tail behind my legs, or simply start joking with them, avoiding their questions/concerns completely.. Wouldn't that be one huge waste of time? - That's pretty much what you're doing.

You’re missing the small fact that for 5+ years I have been telling people these things were coming on a non-stop basis.  All while I0 and iX were sub a nickel and for 2+ years sub 1 penny.  

If i just got this idea in my head now why would I have actively worn myself out for half a decade?  And if I held that long and was serious why didn’t I pump it earlier and why did I work so hard for so long to get everyone to buy in cheap?  

Telling everyone the truth for so many years where just $100 would have made you a big holder is not exactly a genius conspiracy to fool you.  Talking about sense - try to make sense of that.  

TheJim

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

You’re missing the small fact that for 5+ years I have been telling people these things were coming on a non-stop basis.  All while I0 and iX were sub a nickel and for 2+ years sub 1 penny.  

If i just got this idea in my head now why would I have actively worn myself out for half a decade?  And if I held that long and was serious why didn’t I pump it earlier and why did I work so hard for so long to get everyone to buy in cheap?  

Telling everyone the truth for so many years where just $100 would have made you a big holder is not exactly a genius conspiracy to fool you.  Talking about sense - try to make sense of that.  

How exactly have you worn yourself out for half a decade? Going through your post history, it doesn't exactly look like it's been keeping you that busy. You claimed CMC to manipulate the % gains and whatever back some years ago - and your only "proof" was a screenshot, which you could have made in photoshop, or even mspaint.

Well, you're an even bigger holder, so why wouldn't you try to pump it, so you could dump it?

But this is really just semantics.. Why can't you just address the points I made earlier?

Let's begin with the SSL vs. PCI DSS v3.2.1 compliance.

Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

This Jim bought the coins, profited and is still here questioning? Unfortunately it was only me who bought it! So you didn't get x10 and forget it! This is scam, honest, even the ETH tokens and ICOs! An old coin that survived so much is coin scammer, no purpose, coin test, the focus is tokens and ICOs!
You already got your profit, right? What more do you want?
There is only troll here! Grin Grin Grin
Let's buy ETH tokens, let's look at the next pump! Grin
Unfortunately I bought an I0C bag, lost 5 XBT! Cry
TheJim

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

This Jim bought the coins, profited and is still here questioning? Unfortunately it was only me who bought it! So you didn't get x10 and forget it! This is scam, honest, even the ETH tokens and ICOs! An old coin that survived so much is coin scammer, no purpose, coin test, the focus is tokens and ICOs!
You already got your profit, right? What more do you want?
There is only troll here! Grin Grin Grin
Let's buy ETH tokens, let's look at the next pump! Grin
Unfortunately I bought an I0C bag, lost 5 XBT! Cry

Neither did you get 10x, haha.

And no, I don't hold any ETH or ERC-20 tokens if that's what you think. Believe it or not. I'm all-in on one specific NTP1 token. But you probably don't even know what NTP1's are, haha.

It's got nothing to do with my profit, which was nothing - and would have still been nothing had I sold at the absolute top. So no hard feelings.

I just want to get to the bottom of this, since I'm curious. And besides that, I don't like scammers - especially not in cryptos. Cause it gives the whole industry a bad rep.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

How exactly have you worn yourself out for half a decade? Going through your post history, it doesn't exactly look like it's been keeping you that busy. You claimed CMC to manipulate the % gains and whatever back some years ago - and your only "proof" was a screenshot, which you could have made in photoshop, or even mspaint.

Well, you're an even bigger holder, so why wouldn't you try to pump it, so you could dump it?

But oh, I’ve been quite busy for 5+ years.

Decoder Ring Time:

This was an easy one for anyone who learned to count on 10 fingers:

IX (9) + X (10/I0) = will put all currencies in the grave.  The eyes of the spirit can see but the human mind denies the Truth.

Now call me a liar again when I tell you I’m a time traveler. 

I put it all right there for all to see and now I’m even decoding it while iX and I0 are still pennies just to continue to be called crazy, a liar and a pumper. 

You’re out of time - Mad Max CHAOS is imminent. 

Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:57:12 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 12:07:25 AM by Buzhou

Neither did you get 10x, haha.

And no, I don't hold any ETH or ERC-20 tokens if that's what you think. Believe it or not. I'm all-in on one specific NTP1 token. But you probably don't even know what NTP1's are, haha.

It's got nothing to do with my profit, which was nothing - and would have still been nothing had I sold at the absolute top. So no hard feelings.

I just want to get to the bottom of this, since I'm curious. And besides that, I don't like scammers - especially not in cryptos. Cause it gives the whole industry a bad rep.
Vlad and his trolls can be scammers! But these coins exist before Vlad and Trolls appear, if you notice, Ixcoin and I0coin appeared in 2011! The creator of the LTC even came to have IXC, but ruled out saying it was useless, but I think you already know, he is abandoning the LTC and why will it? I do not have technical training, but I have training in trade and I assure you that I0C is so fast and many people do not know it! Bcash suffered attack these days, you will never see this in I0C! In addition, we could accept from people I0C as payment method! I0C and IXC are BTC clones, with the difference of adoption!
I didn't buy from Vlad and his trolls, I bought it because I thought it was a good alternative, so altcoin.
I have some DVC, BCO, XZC, RIC, XMR as well.
The transaction fee is tiny! Unfortunately I ended up raising prices, that was not my intention, but stay calm, this here will return to 2500 sat or less!

If these coins are clones, just talk to some dev BTC, what he tells you will apply! It's so simple!

There's a scammer everywhere! Stay away from yourselves, you would be buying it here because of profits, right? It's the wrong coin!

There are few comments here, the people who are here are well settled financially, if it's not your case, you are looking for profit in a wrong place, young dreamy.
TheJim

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:08:04 AM

But oh, I’ve been quite busy for 5+ years.

Decoder Ring Time:

This was an easy one for anyone who learned to count on 10 fingers:

IX (9) + X (10/I0) = will put all currencies in the grave.  The eyes of the spirit can see but the human mind denies the Truth.

Now call me a liar again when I tell you I’m a time traveler. 

I put it all right there for all to see and now I’m even decoding it while iX and I0 are still pennies just to continue to be called crazy, a liar and a pumper. 

You’re out of time - Mad Max CHAOS is imminent. 

Doesn't prove anything, haha. I don't fall for your pseudo-cryptic bs, sorry.

You are a liar when you say you're a time traveler - there, I did it.

You're no more a time traveler than the rest of us, traveling one second per one second, one hour per one hour.

I0C is just an old, worthless coin, nothing else. And you know that. If you're really a good dev and you believe your statements to be true, it would take you 5 mins to completely debunk my points from earlier, but you can't so you avoid it by all means and now start with some more pseudo-cryptic nonsense.

You mentioning Craigh Wright in a post that's from 6 months before he claimed to be Satosh,i again proves nothing. Craig Wright has been an avid crypto enthusiast for way longer than he has claimed to be Satoshi - which he isn't, by the way.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:08:23 AM

Vlad and his trolls can be scammers!

Wut?!??

What scammer tells you for 5 years what’s coming so you can buy at rock bottom prices, then gives away hundreds of thousands of coins AND then waits half a decade to “scam”?

I really wish all scammers did that so we can all get rich.

I sold a fairly small % of my i0 cause I thought the price took off too quickly and I missed the top by a lot, I sold at $.19.  

More scammers should be as honest as me, before, during and after their “scam”.  

What’s the matter with you peoplez - you allergic to honesty and easy, scam-free money?  

And you all call me crazy!  The irony.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: