Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41461 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:10:40 AM

Doesn't prove anything, haha. I don't fall for your pseudo-cryptic bs, sorry.

You are a liar when you say you're a time traveler - there, I did it.

You're no more a time traveler than the rest of us, traveling one second per one second, one hour per one hour.

I0C is just an old, worthless coin, nothing else. And you know that. If you're really a good dev and you believe your statements to be true, it would take you 5 mins to completely debunk my points from earlier, but you can't so you avoid it by all means and now start with some more pseudo-cryptic nonsense.

You mentioning Craigh Wright in a post that's from 6 months before he claimed to be Satosh,i again proves nothing. Craig Wright has been an avid crypto enthusiast for way longer than he has claimed to be Satoshi - which he isn't, by the way.

Nah, I am NOT a liar, you just don’t get it.

Stay tuned.  The real fun hasn’t even begun yet.  Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheJim

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:18:13 AM

Quote from: Buzhou
Vlad and his trolls can be scammers! But these coins exist before Vlad and Trolls appear, if you notice, Ixcoin and I0coin appeared in 2011! The creator of the LTC even came to have IXC, but ruled out saying it was useless, but I think you already know, he is abandoning the LTC and why will it? I do not have technical training, but I have training in trade and I assure you that I0C is so fast and many people do not know it! Bcash suffered attack these days, you will never see this in I0C! In addition, we could accept from people I0C as payment method! I0C and IXC are BTC clones, with the difference of adoption!
I didn't buy from Vlad and his trolls, I bought it because I thought it was a good alternative, so altcoin.
I have some DVC, BCO, XZC, RIC, XMR as well.
The transaction fee is tiny! Unfortunately I ended up raising prices, that was not my intention, but stay calm, this here will return to 2500 sat or less!

If these coins are clones, just talk to some dev BTC, what he tells you will apply! It's so simple!

There's a scammer everywhere! Stay away from yourselves, you would be buying it here because of profits, right? It's the wrong coin!

There are few comments here, the people who are here are well settled financially, if it's not your case, you are looking for profit in a wrong place, young dreamy.

How does the existence of IXC and I0C before Vlad2Vlad and "his trolls" prove anything? It's like claiming that I can't be a fiat money scammer because the central bank is older than I am. How does that even make the slightest sense?

Scroll down on IXC's twitter, and you'll see that they sought a new dev not so long ago.

IXC is a fork of BTC, and I0C is a clone of IXC.. And so what? There are tons of forks with clones probably. It's completely irrelevant.

There's no team, no marketing, no white paper no nothing.. How in the world can you tell yourself that it's a good investment? I0C is just an old clone of a fork of BTC, that isn't worth anything. What about all the other old coins then? And what about a coin like Neblio, with an actual team, token implementation and so forth (a fork of a fork of BTC)? Why in the world wouldn't it be a million times more worth than a completely abandoned project with an ancient wallet?
TheJim

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:22:39 AM

Doesn't prove anything, haha. I don't fall for your pseudo-cryptic bs, sorry.

You are a liar when you say you're a time traveler - there, I did it.

You're no more a time traveler than the rest of us, traveling one second per one second, one hour per one hour.

I0C is just an old, worthless coin, nothing else. And you know that. If you're really a good dev and you believe your statements to be true, it would take you 5 mins to completely debunk my points from earlier, but you can't so you avoid it by all means and now start with some more pseudo-cryptic nonsense.

You mentioning Craigh Wright in a post that's from 6 months before he claimed to be Satosh,i again proves nothing. Craig Wright has been an avid crypto enthusiast for way longer than he has claimed to be Satoshi - which he isn't, by the way.

Nah, I am NOT a liar, you just don’t get it.

Stay tuned.  The real fun hasn’t even begun yet.  Wink

I get it.. You're bored and think you're something special.

Yeah, the "fun" begins when you feel the price is high enough to dump your motherlode of coins on the unsuspecting victims, whose buttholes have been lubed sufficiently by all "Dan's" Medium articles.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:26:23 AM

I get it.. You're bored and think you're something special.

Yeah, the "fun" begins when you feel the price is high enough to dump your motherlode of coins on the unsuspecting victims, whose buttholes have been lubed sufficiently by all "Dan's" Medium articles.

Nah, you still don’t get it. 

I’m smart.  I’m special.  I’m important.

And I’m holding a big core position for $25,000 per coin.  Got me big plans.  Wink

BELIEVE!!!

TheJim

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:33:25 AM

I never saw this coming.  These guys have NEVER fought publicly let alone cut each other down, they're total pros.

>time traveller
>doesn't see shit coming

So yeah, IX can ground and pound Bitcoin [if given the chance].

>claims coin is secretly the "real" BTC and that it'll inevitably happen
>"if given the chance"

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:37:47 AM

What is the purpose of having an identical bitcoin copy? It would be nice if the price was also identical, but I would like to know the main purpose of this coin ?
jewel1992

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:43:39 AM

the project is really good. is there any bounty project? I would like to know more about this project.
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

How does the existence of IXC and I0C before Vlad2Vlad and "his trolls" prove anything? It's like claiming that I can't be a fiat money scammer because the central bank is older than I am. How does that even make the slightest sense?

Scroll down on IXC's twitter, and you'll see that they sought a new dev not so long ago.

IXC is a fork of BTC, and I0C is a clone of IXC.. And so what? There are tons of forks with clones probably. It's completely irrelevant.

There's no team, no marketing, no white paper no nothing.. How in the world can you tell yourself that it's a good investment? I0C is just an old clone of a fork of BTC, that isn't worth anything. What about all the other old coins then? And what about a coin like Neblio, with an actual team, token implementation and so forth (a fork of a fork of BTC)? Why in the world wouldn't it be a million times more worth than a completely abandoned project with an ancient wallet?
Ixcoin is clone, do not fork! I don't remember any modification of the Ixcoin code! Get your Neblios out of here, you just confess that you're in love with tokens.
You're the worst of all rats.
Buzhou

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:17:35 AM

Wut?!??

What scammer tells you for 5 years what’s coming so you can buy at rock bottom prices, then gives away hundreds of thousands of coins AND then waits half a decade to “scam”?

I really wish all scammers did that so we can all get rich.

I sold a fairly small % of my i0 cause I thought the price took off too quickly and I missed the top by a lot, I sold at $.19.  

More scammers should be as honest as me, before, during and after their “scam”.  

What’s the matter with you peoplez - you allergic to honesty and easy, scam-free money?  

And you all call me crazy!  The irony.  

Haha vlad, this Jim is a troll! He bought I0C, profited and now he's pouring shit here and asking people to buy Neblio! haha
I've never heard of it!
This guy would be looking for real team? ICO? TELEGRAM? DISCORD? HAHA
Buzhou

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:19:21 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 02:54:13 AM by Buzhou

blablablabla
Jin, no use you try to spread FUD, as you can see, who is buying and selling these coins are now bots! There are no sellers and no buyers, however, you will no longer see the 400 sat level! haha
Lost the train.
This behavior is interesting! There are no interests in selling these coins, as I suspected, for some reason, they are holding IXC and I0C bags and bags for some purpose! But you have a Neblio bag, do not be sad, rat Jim, maybe there's a pair of NEBL_XIC... But it's worrying your situation! Neblio will not be in the ETF and now? Cry

Bought 2500 eBTC dirt cheap yesterday. I think a lot of noobs will fuck up when BTC forks and then think this is the new BTC gold, and thus it will pump. Grin
HAHAHAHAH Do not you get involved with tokens? Your rat!

Jim, looking at your history, you show up, buy the coinsTOKENS, dump and start talking badly so that they fall, then you repurchase and start saying you were wrong!
This tactic will not work, have you sold your ICO? Get out of here scammer! It's good to know that you're in this Neblio:

Wealth Distribution
Amount (NEBL)%
Top 1-25 4465426.28881194 31.83
Top 26-50 1054199.66471498 7.51
Top 51-75 576396.82220601 4.11
Top 76-100 406363.43203528 2.90
Total 46.35

haha
It's super decentralized, right Jim rat? This junk was born last year and wants to tell who? Respect the story, why not go buy more eBTC tokens? haha

Rat, I lived for a guy asked for a whitepaper for PoW! hahahahahaha
No more cryptocurrencies! You should support your NP something and not be here, guy! This your trash will drop soon, 1/3 of all of supply in the hand of 25 address! haha
MARKETING? WHITEPAPER?
 Grin  
Amateur, you're an amateur.

You lose the reason when you call the guy a liar being that he is the dev of Ixcoin and not of I0coin, you lose your reason when suggest Neblio, a trash created last year, centralized and even you're all in!
I assure you I've done x10! What if I bought up 400 sat, you know? What if I sold some in 5000 to 6000 sat ??
This game is not for you, I think you'd better lose money in Neblio, not here.
Berry-Tom

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

Good evening, team!
It's a crypto trade is very nice! Clear-cut activity, very great idea.
ArchimedesIX (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:03:43 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

What is the purpose of having an identical bitcoin copy? It would be nice if the price was also identical, but I would like to know the main purpose of this coin ?

IXC is not an exact copy of Bitcoin - there are some modest changes that make for a different purpose and use cases. Originally IXC was an exact clone with a much faster mining - mined out before 2014. This was intended to test the idea that fees could carry a coin. Became obvious the fees would be too small - so merge mining was added to drastically reduce the payout needed to be viable - and to claim a green label.

Ok we know how that worked out but the coin stayed alive with a modest dev team.

Recent changes include a donated mining fund - each block now pays 1 IXC as long as there are donated funds available to mining fund - so far about 500K donated/committed. Additionally, block size has been increased to 64MB which should also lead to a fee payout per block which should attract miners with use cases having fees of a fraction of a $.01.

The current idea is to leverage merge mining to provide atomic transactions and micro/mini transactions in a software package nearly the same as bitcoin.
TheJim

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

blablablabla
Jin, no use you try to spread FUD, as you can see, who is buying and selling these coins are now bots! There are no sellers and no buyers, however, you will no longer see the 400 sat level! haha
Lost the train.
This behavior is interesting! There are no interests in selling these coins, as I suspected, for some reason, they are holding IXC and I0C bags and bags for some purpose! But you have a Neblio bag, do not be sad, rat Jim, maybe there's a pair of NEBL_XIC... But it's worrying your situation! Neblio will not be in the ETF and now? Cry

Bought 2500 eBTC dirt cheap yesterday. I think a lot of noobs will fuck up when BTC forks and then think this is the new BTC gold, and thus it will pump. Grin

Jim, looking at your history, you show up, buy the coinsTOKENS, dump and start talking badly so that they fall, then you repurchase and start saying you were wrong!
This tactic will not work, have you sold your ICO? Get out of here scammer! It's good to know that you're in this Neblio:

Wealth Distribution
Amount (NEBL)%
Total 46.35

haha
It's super decentralized, right Jim rat? This junk was born last year and wants to tell who? Respect the story, why not go buy more eBTC tokens? haha

No more cryptocurrencies! You should support your NP something and not be here, guy! This your trash will drop soon, 1/3 of all of supply in the hand of 25 address! haha
MARKETING? WHITEPAPER?
 Grin  

You lose the reason when you call the guy a liar being that he is the dev of Ixcoin and not of I0coin, you lose your reason when suggest Neblio, a trash created last year, centralized and even you're all in!
I assure you I've done x10! What if I bought up 400 sat, you know? What if I sold some in 5000 to 6000 sat ??

eBTC was ages ago though, made a bit of money from it and dumped it. That was it. I don't like ETH and I don't hold any ERC-20 tokens. And I don't hold any NEBL - only one of its NTP1 tokens. And FYI, I've made tons of money on NEBL.

But let's see a distribution chart of I0C or IXC then.. You can't even find one. Not even a fucking white paper. Vlad2Vlad probably owns 50% all by himself. And even if he doesn't, I don't care. And I don't care about Neblio not being that decentralized. It doesn't mean anything. True decentralization doesn't even exist. It's a pipe dream that you have been brainwashed with, just like you probably think inflation is only a bad thing - which it isn't.

Something might be decentralized for a while, but it will always go back to being centralized - or mostly centralized, since smart people will outsmart less smart people and end up owning most of (insert coin) again. It's the 80/20 rule of life. The 1% will always own 80% of everything, while the rest, the 99% get to share the remaining 20%. Just like pussy.. That's why basement troglodytes like you never get laid. Cause guys like me fuck 80% of all the girls for you, and leave you with the trash.

But funny how none of you can and will address the points I've made, haha. You KNOW that this coin is pure bullshit and that there's ZERO meat on the conspiracy theories surrounding it. I tore it apart with my long comment yesterday. NONE of you have been able to debunk what I've pointed out.

And listen to yourself.. I missed the train? haha. IF I0C is truly what Vlad2Vlad and/or Daniel Treccia claims, have I really missed the train when it's currently trading at 16 cents?

Congratulations!! You are completely fucking retarded, sir. Cheesy
TheJim

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

Wut?!??

What scammer tells you for 5 years what’s coming so you can buy at rock bottom prices, then gives away hundreds of thousands of coins AND then waits half a decade to “scam”?

I really wish all scammers did that so we can all get rich.

I sold a fairly small % of my i0 cause I thought the price took off too quickly and I missed the top by a lot, I sold at $.19.  

More scammers should be as honest as me, before, during and after their “scam”.  

What’s the matter with you peoplez - you allergic to honesty and easy, scam-free money?  

And you all call me crazy!  The irony.  

Haha vlad, this Jim is a troll! He bought I0C, profited and now he's pouring shit here and asking people to buy Neblio! haha
I've never heard of it!
This guy would be looking for real team? ICO? TELEGRAM? DISCORD? HAHA

I don't even hold NEBL though.. I don't care what people like you do. If I wanted people to buy NEBL, there'd be much better ways than this.

I hope Vlad2Vlad dumps his motherlode of coins on you so you lose all your money, haha. That's his plan after all.
TheJim

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

Their idea is rather attractive in my mind!
Aware idea,  detailed and profitable design, excellence design.

How come almost all of you one-liner "this sounds like a really good idea" commenters have exactly 28 in "activity"?
ArchimedesIX (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

blablablabla
Lost the train.

Wealth Distribution
Amount (NEBL)%
Total 46.35

haha

MARKETING? WHITEPAPER?
 Grin  

eBTC was ages ago though, made a bit of money from it and dumped it. That was it. I don't like ETH and I don't hold any ERC-20 tokens. And I don't hold any NEBL - only one of its NTP1 tokens. And FYI, I've made tons of money on NEBL.

But let's see a distribution chart of I0C or IXC then.. You can't even find one. Not even a fucking white paper. Vlad2Vlad probably owns 50% all by himself. And even if he doesn't, I don't care. And I don't care about Neblio not being that decentralized. It doesn't mean anything. True decentralization doesn't even exist. It's a pipe dream that you have been brainwashed with, just like you probably think inflation is only a bad thing - which it isn't.

Something might be decentralized for a while, but it will always go back to being centralized - or mostly centralized, since smart people will outsmart less smart people and end up owning most of (insert coin) again. It's the 80/20 rule of life. The 1% will always own 80% of everything, while the rest, the 99% get to share the remaining 20%. Just like pussy.. That's why basement troglodytes like you never get laid. Cause guys like me fuck 80% of all the girls for you, and leave you with the trash.

But funny how none of you can and will address the points I've made, haha. You KNOW that this coin is pure bullshit and that there's ZERO meat on the conspiracy theories surrounding it. I tore it apart with my long comment yesterday. NONE of you have been able to debunk what I've pointed out.

And listen to yourself.. I missed the train? haha. IF I0C is truly what Vlad2Vlad and/or Daniel Treccia claims, have I really missed the train when it's currently trading at 16 cents?

IXC Distribution - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/#!rich

Conflating the Pareto Principle with centralization is wrong. It is a reflection of the accuracy of power law models in nature - not a cause. Same as saying the size or sand particles or number of stars in galaxies is centralized. 
hall16

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

Hi, any bootstrap file for ixc windows wallet? My wallet is syncing and it's 7 years 7 months behind...
ArchimedesIX (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

Hi, any bootstrap file for ixc windows wallet? My wallet is syncing and it's 7 years 7 months behind...

Make sure you are on v 0.14.x. We had a recent fork - go into help/debug and remove any peers that are not v 14. You should sync quickly after that. No need for a bootstrap with latest optimizations and size of chain you would only gain a few minutes....
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

Blockshow America event in Vegas Fund Raiser:

Next month there’s gonna be the Blockshow America event in Vegas and it would be nice if IXcoin would finally attend one of these shows.  We have the biggest low cost blocks yet nobody knows it so we really need to get more involved and get the word out.  

We wanna get a kiosk which is $5,000 and it comes with 3 free entry tickets.  Adding all the other expenses for 3 IXcoin representatives we need to raise 2 BTC.  

I urge the community to come together once again so we can make this happen.  

Like always, thanks for all your work, dedication and generous donations.

Regards,

Vlad

Edit:  Bitcoin donation address:  17ckvmvSt8SPEy2DnjtGVpY8p5KK5B9f3c

KOABR

Activity: 55
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:30:35 PM

Blockshow America event in Vegas Fund Raiser:

Next month there’s gonna be the Blockshow America event in Vegas and it would be nice if IXcoin would finally attend one of these shows.  We have the biggest low cost blocks yet nobody knows it so we really need to get more involved and get the word out.  

We wanna get a kiosk which is $5,000 and it comes with 3 free entry tickets.  Adding all the other expenses for 3 IXcoin representatives we need to raise 2 BTC.  

I urge the community to come together once again so we can make this happen.  

Like always, thanks for all your work, dedication and generous donations.

Regards,

Vlad

Edit:  Bitcoin donation address:  17ckvmvSt8SPEy2DnjtGVpY8p5KK5B9f3c

I am impressed how fast I0C was able to transfer 3 B future $ Shocked

jokes apart I try to rise 100$ asac, it's my bet on you guys!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: