Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41462 times)
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:09:52 PM

I’ve got some bad news.  Due to a lack of funding we only have one person coding [Archimides] so the coming update will take longer than originally anticipated.  Could be a few more months.

I got stuff to do so I won’t be posting here much until we get something worth discussing.  And I regret to announce that DeadSea33 will also be taking some time off.

Regards,

Vlad

Bad news coming from all angles this week  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Things seem to be slowing down across most alts (I'm working with) this week - hope things start to pick up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:46:17 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

I’ve got some bad news.  Due to a lack of funding we only have one person coding [Archimides] so the coming update will take longer than originally anticipated.  Could be a few more months.

I got stuff to do so I won’t be posting here much until we get something worth discussing.  And I regret to announce that DeadSea33 will also be taking some time off.

Regards,

Vlad

Bad news coming from all angles this week  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Things seem to be slowing down across most alts (I'm working with) this week - hope things start to pick up

Blood everywhere but we all have seen worse around here.We sit it out while the lemmings run for the cliff maybe.

█████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

Blood everywhere but we all have seen worse around here.We sit it out while the lemmings run for the cliff maybe.

I’m loving it.  The mote lemmimgs fleeing the bigger the next run probably starting in October.

What’s with ze old German flag, bro?  You loving BTX?  lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

Hey Vlad, I failed to buy heavily IXC and help in Kiosk financing in August! I made some wrong choices and lost a lot of BTC! The lesson has been learned and I hope to be more participatory here soon! I still have the IXC wallet downloaded with 2500 IXC intact.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

Hey Vlad, I failed to buy heavily IXC and help in Kiosk financing in August! I made some wrong choices and lost a lot of BTC! The lesson has been learned and I hope to be more participatory here soon! I still have the IXC wallet downloaded with 2500 IXC intact.

Man sorry to hear that, been there too and still haven’t recovered.  Hopefully things will turn around soon. 

MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

I’m loving it.  The mote lemmimgs fleeing the bigger the next run probably starting in October.

What’s with ze old German flag, bro?  You loving BTX?  lol

I am not feelin the luv for the BTX right now.The BTX has made me homeless  Grin

█████████████████████
ArchimedesIX (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

Got a new miner or two recently - hashing finally went up. Looks like the rewards from the spike in blocks went up for sale right away on Cryptopia - selling should abate soon.
Mihawk

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

Got a new miner or two recently - hashing finally went up. Looks like the rewards from the spike in blocks went up for sale right away on Cryptopia - selling should abate soon.
Good news! Hey @ArchimedesIX do you think it will be possible to deliver the latest version of the wallet by the end of December? Can you tell us what are the characteristics of this new wallet? I'll be watching your github work... Wink
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

Man sorry to hear that, been there too and still haven’t recovered.  Hopefully things will turn around soon. 

Haha, I think its been a bit of a bloodbath for most this year so far - hopefully the markets will turn around again soon
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

Thanks for sharing - I've not been keeping such an eye on things lately - wont have much time again until the new year, we have a sprog on the way
Mihawk

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

Haha, I think its been a bit of a bloodbath for most this year so far - hopefully the markets will turn around again soon
Until the first week of July everything was normal for me, because I had left the altcoins in April when I realized that things were not coming! But suddenly, in July, suddenly melted 14 BTC. At the time, IXC caught my attention and I had been observing several price movements in Cryptopia, I made a post here and then I never had any activities or any thoughts, because I'm waiting for the recovery of my BTC!
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Until the first week of July everything was normal for me, because I had left the altcoins in April when I realized that things were not coming! But suddenly, in July, suddenly melted 14 BTC. At the time, IXC caught my attention and I had been observing several price movements in Cryptopia, I made a post here and then I never had any activities or any thoughts, because I'm waiting for the recovery of my BTC!
My trading model (and bot) works on offering liquidity on alt markets - I didn't build quite enough liquidity to weather the storm for long enough - and took on too many coins - so for me, a case of spreading myself too thinly. Still making some profits though. Didn't put enough time into developing new algorithms to work with bull/bear markets yet. I work best on a bit of volatility within a fixed price range
Mihawk

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

My trading model (and bot) works on offering liquidity on alt markets - I didn't build quite enough liquidity to weather the storm for long enough - and took on too many coins - so for me, a case of spreading myself too thinly. Still making some profits though. Didn't put enough time into developing new algorithms to work with bull/bear markets yet. I work best on a bit of volatility within a fixed price range
So are these 100 IXC, 150 IXC and 200 IXC sales orders on Cryptopia and Coinexchange yours? Anyway, I also took a lot of coins and forgot to get the BTC, in fact, I was very arrogant and in times like these, that we come to value what we had! I also like low liquidity market, but I have not ever created a bot and I have no technical knowledge for this, I know the basics of programming in C ++. Is bot creation complex? When your bot identifies an unusual buying pattern, what do you do? How many dollars or BTC is the unusual pattern you programmed for your bot?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

So are these 100 IXC, 150 IXC and 200 IXC sales orders on Cryptopia and Coinexchange yours? Anyway, I also took a lot of coins and forgot to get the BTC, in fact, I was very arrogant and in times like these, that we come to value what we had! I also like low liquidity market, but I have not ever created a bot and I have no technical knowledge for this, I know the basics of programming in C ++. Is bot creation complex? When your bot identifies an unusual buying pattern, what do you do? How many dollars or BTC is the unusual pattern you programmed for your bot?

I’m not a reader but it’s not that simple.  You need a lot of experience or your bot will get gamed.

ArchimedesIX (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Good news! Hey @ArchimedesIX do you think it will be possible to deliver the latest version of the wallet by the end of December? Can you tell us what are the characteristics of this new wallet? I'll be watching your github work... Wink

Have a clean build on 16.1 branch for linux but still fails some of the tests. I have not had a lot of time in the last couple weeks but will have some updates in the next day or two. Anyone who wants to help can run the build and tests and send me the proposed fix. I think most errors are a line or few and just artifacts of the merge process.

Next wallet will add segwit and catch up most of the bips - this is a softfork update so current client will not need to be updated if you want to wait. Follow on release will have support for donations to mining pool and safe atomic transfers. Donation is an update to qt client and is pretty minimal/unobtrusive and safe atomic transfers are a softefork addition to segwit which allows atomic transfers to be confirmed by only merge mined blocks.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

Follow on release will have support for donations

I agree with and support this. Let's shakedown all the deadbeats who won't pay up.Tax them if you have to  Wink Wink

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Those orders aren't mine - I trade in terms of BTC rather than the quote currency. I don't have a huge amount at stake at the minute as the price is not in my desired range.

My bot is fairly complex in terms of coding but has simple rules for trading - doesn't take a massive profit, but can't be exploited easily as a consequence.
Mihawk

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:15:32 AM

I’m not a reader but it’s not that simple.  You need a lot of experience or your bot will get gamed.
Yep, but I would very much like to venture into it any day!

Those orders aren't mine - I trade in terms of BTC rather than the quote currency. I don't have a huge amount at stake at the minute as the price is not in my desired range.

My bot is fairly complex in terms of coding but has simple rules for trading - doesn't take a massive profit, but can't be exploited easily as a consequence.
I get it, anyway, even with unusual shopping patterns, do you usually ignore? Of course, it's all a matter of interest. Wink
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

Yep, but I would very much like to venture into it any day!

I get it, anyway, even with unusual shopping patterns, do you usually ignore? Of course, it's all a matter of interest. Wink
For me, the outcome is that I usually get much larger profits during strange patterns and increased volatility - not much changes - although the amount at stake may increase if the risk is not deemed so high, and the profit margins may shift
En Hakkore

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

DeadSea33, it’s Vlad, I can’t PM you cause you don’t accept noob messages. 

I lost my iPhone and can’t communicate.  Check my other post. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: