Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41480 times)
develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2022, 05:48:48 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2022, 09:26:24 AM by mprep

Repost from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg59127190#msg59127190

UPDATE on new IXC website

Dear IXC community,

So far 20k IXC were donated to the Devcoin Foundation! I can't be more thankful for your generosity!

My plan was as follows:

• Get a copy of IXC website
  • Setup a new server for IXC website
  • Upload website files to new server
  • Point domain name to new server

The first and the last bullet points don't depend on me, since I don't have any copies of IXC website and I don't control any IXC domain name. I already had a chat with Vlad, who basically told that I'm on my own. So, this is the plan now:

• Resurrect an old copy of IXC website
  • Upload website files to the server
  • Point ixc.devcoin.org to new server

Any objections?

--
develCuy
Admiral at the Devcoin Foundation

Greetings from the Devcoin Foundation,

We are offering help to resurrect the IXC website, we already have decent hosting for devcoin.org and it might be no brainier to help you guys with a similar solution. All we need is some funding to help with the required work to bring the website back online and monthly hosting fees. Please contribute your IXC to the following address:

xcH7RnRZ7AS4yByUYQ6ssCdPhdKgFtisiD

Bests!

- develCuy

Our website is down due to lack of funding.  Vlad pumped 1 million ixc into ixc decelopment and was robbed of another 550,000 ixc.  He’s done paying while ixc wales watch.  Plus he’s broke, lost it all on cryptsy.

We have a coder - the lead dev from Devcoin, offering to help but they’re struggling with money too.  If you guys want him to pay for and fix up the site Then pitch in.  I’ll let him post his IXC address.  Thanks to all.

~ Apocalipsa

BTW, vlad managed to grab Ixcoin.io which is what all the VCs use and it wasn’t cheap so we can use that and Ixcoin.net and .info and whatever else he’s got.  I know the dot com was like $100k when he tried to buy it so he couldn’t but .io seems to be as good these days. 

Thanks again. 

Responses to my previous update:

Any objections?

--
develCuy

No objections from anyone I would say develCuy.It is unfortunate Vlad won't cooperate with you and then try to grift money using such nasty tactics but everyone here knows he can't blame coinholders because they all bought their coins for fractions of a cent each and some for $6 dollars each when this coin was pumped so now are broke thanks to Vlads false promises.There was no work done on this coin for years and any so called whales don't have any money because they are broke yet Vlad tries to scapegoat them everyday.Ignore the grifters and do what you feel is best because everyone is tired of Vlad and his trolling bully friends.Vlad is insulting those idiots with his threats too because they have been deceived by his lies and false promises also.

@develcuy No objection here anyway, I would say do whatever it takes to get us back up and running.

Thanks

Repost from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg59127190#msg59127190

Dear IXC community,

So far 20k IXC were donated to the Devcoin Foundation! I can't be more thankful for your generosity!

My plan was as follows:

The first and the last bullet points don't depend on me, since I don't have any copies of IXC website and I don't control any IXC domain name. I already had a chat with Vlad, who basically told that I'm on my own. So, this is the plan now:

Any objections?

--
develCuy

We are offering help to resurrect the IXC website, we already have decent hosting for devcoin.org and it might be no brainier to help you guys with a similar solution. All we need is some funding to help with the required work to bring the website back online and monthly hosting fees. Please contribute your IXC to the following address:

Bests!

- develCuy

Our website is down due to lack of funding.  Vlad pumped 1 million ixc into ixc decelopment and was robbed of another 550,000 ixc.  He’s done paying while ixc wales watch.  Plus he’s broke, lost it all on cryptsy.

We have a coder - the lead dev from Devcoin, offering to help but they’re struggling with money too.  If you guys want him to pay for and fix up the site Then pitch in.  I’ll let him post his IXC address.  Thanks to all.

~ Apocalipsa

BTW, vlad managed to grab Ixcoin.io which is what all the VCs use and it wasn’t cheap so we can use that and Ixcoin.net and .info and whatever else he’s got.  I know the dot com was like $100k when he tried to buy it so he couldn’t but .io seems to be as good these days. 

Thanks again. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 07:51:52 AM

Responses to my previous update:

Any objections?

--
develCuy

No objections from anyone I would say develCuy.It is unfortunate Vlad won't cooperate with you and then try to grift money using such nasty tactics but everyone here knows he can't blame coinholders because they all bought their coins for fractions of a cent each and some for $6 dollars each when this coin was pumped so now are broke thanks to Vlads false promises.There was no work done on this coin for years and any so called whales don't have any money because they are broke yet Vlad tries to scapegoat them everyday.Ignore the grifters and do what you feel is best because everyone is tired of Vlad and his trolling bully friends.Vlad is insulting those idiots with his threats too because they have been deceived by his lies and false promises also.

@develcuy No objection here anyway, I would say do whatever it takes to get us back up and running.

Thanks

Dear IXC community,

My plan was as follows:

Any objections?

--
develCuy

Bests!

- develCuy

~ Apocalipsa

Thanks again. 

•   That was before they knew From Above was Vlad
  •   The deal was clear, website for the ixc - no IXCOIN website no ixc.  No we don’t want an ixcDevcoin mashed website.  I was clear, an Ixcoin website. 
  •   After these posts of approval I posted you saying you’re gonna commit financial fraud criminal land deals in Peru - we cannot, I cannot be associated as I would be an accomplice without ixc in your criminal based basket. 
  •   Fibally, I’ve done my best to get everyone’s coins back cause that’s my job.  If you don’t fight for them then I don’t care.  But there will be no cooperative website or work with any criminal dev team.  At that point since I’d be the responsible one not the nyms on this board the buck stops here. 

Keep the 20k, I’ve given tips bigger than that, if people don’t care.  But do not do one piece of work for ixc.  We cannot be guilty by association by working with you.  You and devcoin do your thing and we’ll do ours. 

Thank you for playing…

The Doc

sandboxsand

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 10:20:07 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2022, 10:34:10 AM by sandboxsand

@develCuy
go 4 it
any website better than zero website

web.archive.org could host old shots of ixcoin websites
i found this totally crazy but useless 4 the website

https://web.archive.org/web/20110926172029/http://www.ixc2btc.info/
develCuy

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2022, 05:24:21 PM

God bless the Wayback Machine!

Can you guys help me decide which snapshot to bring up for ixc.devcoin.org?

- develCuy

@develCuy
go 4 it

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
sandboxsand

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 08:03:44 PM

why not keep the original page as a sort of connection to origins, the descriptions instead as guideline. Keep it simple and cheap,  use a unique website structure for both dvc and ixc, differentiate background colors and aesthetic details. Easy to make, easy to maintain, creating a sort of visual connection between the two projects.
cornhodlr

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 10:50:20 PM

https://web.archive.org/web/20150712071348/http:/www.ixcoin.org/  This page has plenty of information and easy for noobs to understand once all the links are pointed to correct up to date resources but that's just my opinion.Others might prefer flashier type interfaces.
develCuy

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2022, 06:32:07 PM

https://web.archive.org/web/20150712071348/http:/www.ixcoin.org/  This page has plenty of information and easy for noobs to understand once all the links are pointed to correct up to date resources but that's just my opinion.Others might prefer flashier type interfaces.

I agree @cornhodlr. Also note that I originally offered help with hosting. I'll help fixing broken links because donors were very generous with the Devcoin Foundation, yet I'm still doing volunteer work, so it will take some time.

I'll keep you updated!

- develCuy

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 08:38:52 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2022, 08:38:35 PM by Apocalipsa

https://web.archive.org/web/20150712071348/http:/www.ixcoin.org/  This page has plenty of information and easy for noobs to understand once all the links are pointed to correct up to date resources but that's just my opinion.Others might prefer flashier type interfaces.

I agree @cornhodlr. Also note that I originally offered help with hosting. I'll help fixing broken links because donors were very generous with the Devcoin Foundation, yet I'm still doing volunteer work, so it will take some time.

I'll keep you updated!

- develCuy

Thanks, I’ve been doing volunteer work for ixc and finding 1,000x winners for people for a decade.  My track record is unmatched.  

And I’m not pointing any of my sites to that site.  Ixc and dvc are not a team. Don’t get what you’re trying to pull.  Ixcoin works alone, I’m working alone until I get money.  I’ll with Craig if he ever wakes up and does the super right thing otherwise this coins is DOA.  

Plenty of other coins to choose from.  I mean I’m crazy, there’s nothing special about this one.  Ain’t it so Traxo?  

I’m tired playing games with clowns - you work on Devcoin.  I don’t come there and force my code on you.

DO. NOT.  TOUCH. THIS.  COIN.  

Apocalipsa969
Lead VC 1 million Ixc invested, CHAIRMAN, CEO, Lead Dev and Maintainer.  

PS - don’t worry about what and how and when.  I’ll take care of it.  You touch this coin and dvc will suffer.  I’m a man of my word.  Stick to your coin.  Anybody who doesn’t like my choices then GTFO and go to DVC.  

We be cleer?  Test me.  I’m begging you to test me.  Clearly you don’t know me well.  Maybe axe Traxo or Brock Pierce, or Craig Wright or Roger Ver, Dan Treccia etc.  Touch this coin’s code and I’ll lite you up and just like the rest before you who tested me you’ll regret it like a Motha’ Fuka’.

Get me scammer, develcuy.  Stay away from ixc in every way on every level.  It’s your final warning.  

God bless the Wayback Machine!

Can you guys help me decide which snapshot to bring up for ixc.devcoin.org?

- develCuy

@develCuy
go 4 it

Any, they’re all old outdated by a decade dog shit.  Way to misinform those looking for today info on Ixcoin.  And the roadmap.  Would you happen to know that?  Snap, I do.  So sit down fool, before you do more damage than good.  

This community gets what it deserves.  Ixcoin.net and Ixcoin.io.  This is what you deserve from me and when the boom starts I promise this is what everyone will see.  Or they’ll see lies from the old site which for a fraud like develcuy is ok but I’m not.  Just to make that clear, I wouldn’t post that because you are purposely and knowingly deceiving investors.  Good luck.  

Cause I know that fraudster commie will delete this post from his sell modded thread.  Wow, 2legit.  

Develcuy, I’m in charge of ixc development not some shit community who hasn’t helped in years and I had to pay for everything.  The btc community doesn’t control the btc foundation or Wladimir.  They get no say.  The foundation where I’m the Chairman and the maintainer who is also me, control all of ixc.  Do you understand how open source works?  Follow the number 1 coin, Bitcoin - that’s the protocol I’m using.  

Stay off my thread - it’s your final warning.  

Apocalipsa969 - I’ll ruin your crypto life if crooks like you don’t start obeying and sticking to their own coins.  

Any whale heroes watching me bleed for a decade and gave nothing even when I did a fund raiser please feel free to speak up.  This is not a democracy.  Brock Pierce became president of the btc foundation even tho he was voted down.  Wladimir is the maintainer chosen by Gavin or Brock.

Nowhere was there a vote by the community.

You sat there all this time never helping, now your opinions mean Jack to me unless they’re helpful.  And working with what I proved was a crook ain’t gonna happen.  And you can’t stop me like the entire board and community couldn’t stop Brock or Wladimir.

Now, when the boom starts, the website everyone will see is Ixcoin.net, in all its glory.  Or if they wish a decade old outdated trash site that doesn’t resemble Ixcoin today, it’s dev, it’s code, it’s use-case.  NOTHING.  So either would get me the same satisfaction.

Now the whole lot of you go eat a fat one sideways.  I said I’d make you pay for your greed and I never break a promise, maggots.  

Apocalipsa969  <—-  maybe there one or two on here with 2 brain cells and you can decode that and then perhaps understand my objective which won’t be stopped.  You all get the loyalty and generosity you have shown to me.  

We good?  Excellente!

🔥

Public telegram Ixcoin room.  Much faster response times and no banning free speech like here.  

https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

Edit:  You Bastardo insignificanti, Any complaints, rebuttals, whinging, bitching, threats (death threats included) etc etc, don’t waste your time here, the Kaiser will ban you.  Come to free speech Russian Public ixc telegram room and I’ll take care of you there,  real good-like.

And do be prepared for THE MOTHER KYC WITHOUT THE KY.  Just a fair warning for when (not if) ixc gets close to $1,000. I will hire a Euro/American team to do all the KYC.  Or maybe a large bank since they’re experts.

Now don’t go being angry at the banksters if the best hackers in Romania will trace your coins to an undesirable source.  Those coins won’t be tumbled nor dried.  They’ll be confiscated and they’ll confiscated by the chairman and maintainer, by me personally not the bank.  The bank counts beans and I arrange them proper-like. 

I’m letting you know this well ahead of time to be a fair guy.  I will show no indifference or mercy to anyone. Guys like JP will lose every ixcoin back into my personal wallet since they were mine as will others.  Any other crooks the coins will be thrown to the mining pool.  No, 51, of course we need an immutable chain.  A nice back door to right the wrongs.  That’s how things will be done.  And that’s how I’ll get every govt to adopt IXC, besides being the best internet exchange coin, to mass adopt it.  Fraud reduction to near 0%.  A back-door so big into your whale wallet you can drive an 18 wheeler in it.  Not you of course, you’re a pleb.  That option is open for the people who are in charge of all the KY.  Full legit coin.  No more theft no more fraud no more lost coins. 

Thank you for your generous donations, ya selfish scum, and like always, thank you for playing…

Lead Venture Capitalist, blah and blah and more self important meaningless bullshit blah, Apocalipsa969 -

Apocalipsa

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 08:31:11 AM

Nobody wants to join telegram for live convo with high caliber individuals that will help shape Ixcoin?  This is my point about this community.  And why there will be zero remorse. 

Apocalipsa 967

develCuy

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2022, 08:54:24 PM

Apocalipsa969

You are so Gheorghe Zamfir! https://ok.ru/video/713056913931

I might be Leo Rojas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJxCntEH-2g

I know the feeling Vlad.

Take care

- develCuy

Apocalipsa

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 09:45:46 PM

Apocalipsa969

I know the feeling Vlad.

Take care

- develCuy

Nobody like me in crypto, censor overload commie, but you have no clue how I got this far do you? 

Zamfir is just another coder like you.  People like you for hire all around the world.  I can’t be hired by anyone.  I’ll do it for free or I won’t do it at all.  Respect my coin and wishes and I’ll stay clear of yours.  And Craig will have some making up to do once his boss says it’s ok. 

The question is, will I even care at that point.  I don’t need any of them.  It’s too late set in stone - any deviation and they’ll get an injunction and wait a few years to finish they rat trap, err, metanet. 

So Matt, I think you know me by now, the longer the pain the higher the pay or if in that split second if feels better to nuke it all, then that’s what’s gonna happen.  Rarely do I regret my 1 second plans cause they’re usually long coming, predictable, known in advance and JUST. 

I love destructive justice so much more than money.  Total annihilation. 

Take your time - you good friends and buddies of mine who robbed me for nearly everything and threatened to murder me 7 times.  My turn will come and I’ll find myself very busy.  And if you try to use my look alike fed cardboard fake Dan Treccia in my place I’ll burn his history, his connections and everything about him to the ground.  His death threats and his attempts to commit fraud will be sent to the new Crypto criminal unit as will yours, (HELLO RICO) and everyone who has blatantly broken the law and I have prove.  Test me.  Funny they have a criminal crypto task force less than a month after I messaged 2 AG’s, several conservative congressmen, and the FBI.  Pure coincidence, ey?  You guys keep playing your criminal games and let’s see how fast we can burn this house down. 

Easy way.  Hard way.  I prefer the easy way but man does the hard way excite me and it’s so unpredictable like nitro.  I feed off Chaos, everything slows down and I see and understand everything better and what the next best move is while most panic and do all the wrong things.  Ha. 

So I’m equally ok with either choice, I advice you make it quick cause it has become anti climactic, which means any offer to move me to do as you wish will backfire and an immediate retaliation and annihilation will be the new game.  Like always, gentlemen and criminals…

Thank you for playing…

Apocalipsa967

Apocalipsa

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 08:12:50 AM

This post belong here even tho I got a message it’s been deleted.  I believe that is a serious crime. 

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

EddyC let me me know if the 2 arrived.  Nothing but crooks around here. 

Cheers. 

Just had a 1:15 minute conversation with the crypto criminal division that has been recently been empowered by the US DOJ. 

I also left a messsage on their Facebook.  Sadly I had to send the death threat screenshot by Dan Treccia, separately, and how he’s an insider working with Craig Wright and the banks and a bunch of other people that ever threatened or stole from me.  Halynio, Ramirez, Jeffrey Peterson, Dan Treccia, and others, I spoke about you in detail and your crimes. 

I also told them about the retaliation against Vlad2Vlad by Bitcointalk and Twitter when he was banned for life for exposing criminal behavior. 

This is called a massive paper trail I’m gonna use to sue and bury you all under.  Slow and easy, you guys keep committing the crimes and I’ll keep stacking and reporting them.  US and EU congress will wanna know what happened to trillions of dollars and I reported that coming crash too. 

Try replacing me now Dan insider Fraud.  I’m the one guy nobody can replace, you don’t have the mind and heart for it.  I told you I’d burn this place down if the times didn’t stop and I’m just started.  Trying killing me or putting me in prison for entrapment.  Oh, Develcuy I let them know of your bribery and land fraud deal in Peru to put in your oh so legit basket for dvc, while trying to illegally entrapping into a crime.  Microguy is fried.  You will get a civil suit. 

I tried so hard to play ball and get along with the feds here (the legit ones and I do know a lot of you and I could give uou some advice on how I know to help you) I know the crooks, Dr M was left out cause he’s legit and a superhero to me for the work he does.  And he did his job right. 

You MODS delete this post which I’ll screenshot you’ll be committing more serious crimes and this time it’s not the DEA but secret service and FBI on you.  They play by the book.  

I’m a man of my word, but you kept abusing my rights and then more death threats and I know robbing me is next.  Paper trail.  Cobra/Luke, Erik, you’ll be on the hot seat of justice if you don’t start obeying the constitution.  That’s the law of the land and the natural law.  Or have you forgotten your own words.  Delete away, I have a folder an inch thick now.  Let’s make it 3.  Fair warning like always, I don’t backstab people.  I promise you and you cross the line I follow through with that promise.  It never had to come to this but you think you got Rockefeller behind you then you can do anything to anyone.  Let’s find out. 

Apocalipsa967

cornhodlr

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 11:47:14 AM

This post belong here even tho I got a message it’s been deleted.  I believe that is a serious crime. 

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Cheers. 

Just had a 1:15 minute conversation with the crypto criminal division that has been recently been empowered by the US DOJ. 

I also left a messsage on their Facebook.  Sadly I had to send the death threat screenshot by Dan Treccia, separately, and how he’s an insider working with Craig Wright and the banks and a bunch of other people that ever threatened or stole from me.  Halynio, Ramirez, Jeffrey Peterson, Dan Treccia, and others, I spoke about you in detail and your crimes. 

I also told them about the retaliation against Vlad2Vlad by Bitcointalk and Twitter when he was banned for life for exposing criminal behavior. 

This is called a massive paper trail I’m gonna use to sue and bury you all under.  Slow and easy, you guys keep committing the crimes and I’ll keep stacking and reporting them.  US and EU congress will wanna know what happened to trillions of dollars and I reported that coming crash too. 

Try replacing me now Dan insider Fraud.  I’m the one guy nobody can replace, you don’t have the mind and heart for it.  I told you I’d burn this place down if the times didn’t stop and I’m just started.  Trying killing me or putting me in prison for entrapment.  Oh, Develcuy I let them know of your bribery and land fraud deal in Peru to put in your oh so legit basket for dvc, while trying to illegally entrapping into a crime.  Microguy is fried.  You will get a civil suit. 

I tried so hard to play ball and get along with the feds here (the legit ones and I do know a lot of you and I could give uou some advice on how I know to help you) I know the crooks, Dr M was left out cause he’s legit and a superhero to me for the work he does.  And he did his job right. 

You MODS delete this post which I’ll screenshot you’ll be committing more serious crimes and this time it’s not the DEA but secret service and FBI on you.  They play by the book.  

I’m a man of my word, but you kept abusing my rights and then more death threats and I know robbing me is next.  Paper trail.  Cobra/Luke, Erik, you’ll be on the hot seat of justice if you don’t start obeying the constitution.  That’s the law of the land and the natural law.  Or have you forgotten your own words.  Delete away, I have a folder an inch thick now.  Let’s make it 3.  Fair warning like always, I don’t backstab people.  I promise you and you cross the line I follow through with that promise.  It never had to come to this but you think you got Rockefeller behind you then you can do anything to anyone.  Let’s find out. 

Apocalipsa967

What has all the above got to do with ixcoin and its community or its future development?How does this help ixcoin become adopted or its wallet improved exactly?What have the FBI,DOJ,CIA and whatever other agency listed above got to do with this thread exactly?If you are still the developer here please tell us your plan to get ixcoin listed on some better exchanges and improve its trading because it doesn't have any buying or selling happening right now?
Apocalipsa

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 02:21:26 PM

Cheers. 

Apocalipsa967

What has all the above got to do with ixcoin and its community or its future development?How does this help ixcoin become adopted or its wallet improved exactly?What have the FBI,DOJ,CIA and whatever other agency listed above got to do with this thread exactly?If you are still the developer here please tell us your plan to get ixcoin listed on some better exchanges and improve its trading because it doesn't have any buying or selling happening right now?

I’m gonna end you for your constant complaining. 

How did that feel?  I’ve had 7 death threats now by connected powerful people.  I decided maybe leaving a paper trail and doxxing some of these people was important if we’re gonna move on.  I don’t think they wanna kill me to help ixc, cause nobody on earth that I know of has sacrificed more for it to succeed.  So I have to take care of these criminals first or nobody will touch us.

It belongs on this thread just like if bill gates got 7 death threats it would be on the news and in a letter to shareholders.  It’s too bad you can’t figure out basic logic things.  Maybe you can draw or something. 

Don’t ever axe IF I’M STILL DEV CEO CHAIRMAN AND LEAD VC ever again.  I’ll let you know when I decide to move along as I do have other big ideas I want to move to but Ixcoin has to succeed first. 

Im not joining the sabotage old group which I was stupid to put together.  They’re back stabbers.  Here to pillage and rob you like they robbed me. 

If you can’t wait then sell your coins, the other guys on the team have done NOTHING in 4 years.  They wanna be paid first while I do it all for free for 9 years. 

Thanks for all you guys noticing that when bitching and paying me NOTHING for 9 years full time work on this coin and the million I have given away.  Thanks for the whales for pitching to help a single dad out while trying to make this coin number 1.  I’ll murder Bitcoin.  That I can promise but I’m worried Btx will be first and I hate being second.  We’ll have to work something out until I’m gone. 

Anymore stupid questions?  I’ll be here all day but if you want instant answers join telegram and no worries of banning.  Not one person has joined that room.  A bit odd considering how fast we raised 25k ixc.  Funny actually. This bitcointalk Ixcoin room is 100% isolated inside a void.  Even Funnier.

Apocalipsa967

Telegram public room again:   https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

Don’t bitch you don’t know what why is going on.  That’s where most conversations take place so I don’t get banned by offending a criminal turd. 

Eddyc

Activity: 1009
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 04:31:59 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2022, 11:34:59 AM by Eddyc
Merited by Apocalipsa (3)

100 will land on your right... 10 will land on your left and you'll survive...

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-bits/ixcoin-100-will-land-on-your-right-10-will-land-on-your-left-xznvodv

Happy reading and thinking...
Apocalipsa

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 08:45:14 PM

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-bits/ixcoin-100-will-land-on-your-right-10-will-land-on-your-left-xznvodv

Thanks eddyC.  Good read.  I owe you. 
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 12:14:44 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2022, 10:14:44 PM by hornetsnest

Don't point that tank at Putin.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
develCuy

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2022, 07:54:05 AM

Dear IxCoin community,

An updated (to my best understanding) copy of the old ixcoin.org website is now live at: https://ixc.devcoin.org

I will appreciate your feedback in the following link: https://github.com/IXCweb/ixc.devcoin.org/issues/new

Also, the Devcoin Foundation (DF) is evaluating current status of IxCoin as a project, given its relevance for the Galactic Millieu and DF's treasury. Can you share with me your thoughts on what is current IxCoin status and your vision for it in the near future?

Sincerely,

- develCuy

Apocalipsa969

I know the feeling Vlad.

Take care

- develCuy

cornhodlr

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 11:55:16 AM

Dear IxCoin community,

An updated (to my best understanding) copy of the old ixcoin.org website is now live at: https://ixc.devcoin.org

I will appreciate your feedback in the following link: https://github.com/IXCweb/ixc.devcoin.org/issues/new

Also, the Devcoin Foundation (DF) is evaluating current status of IxCoin as a project, given its relevance for the Galactic Millieu and DF's treasury. Can you share with me your thoughts on what is current IxCoin status and your vision for it in the near future?

Sincerely,

- develCuy

Apocalipsa969

I know the feeling Vlad.

Take care

- develCuy

Unless there is some form of mainstream adoption or particular use case for Ixc I am not sure what the point of its existence would be apart from trading on an exchange to make some money but there is no volume for trading right now.Maybe Ixcoin has some use case I am not aware of because I don't know what "Galactic Millieu and DF's treasury" is.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2022, 08:40:22 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2022, 12:42:57 PM by markm

By GM he means the Galactic Milieu.

The Milieu uses "treasuries" for assets so that the game does not need to try to rely upon having enough players constantly actively "playing the markets", arbitraging between different "spot markets" and so on acting as a form of "price discovery" for the various currencies and assets used in the game in order to calculate relative values for those currencies and assets.

Such assets / currencies include, among many others, DeVCoin, IXCoin, I0Coin and so on.

DF refers to the Devcoin Foundation, which currently the game is not actually computing a per-share value for based upon an official "treasury" maintained for that purpose, but which nonetheless does in practice hold a treasury of assets.

The game does not currently need to include DF in its calculations, so it seems likely what was really intended to be referred to was DeVCoin's treasury from which a value per DeVCoin is calculated when the Latest Rates include-file is generated. (The rest of the tables and plots linked at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html are all computed from the Latest Rates include-files, updated each time a new Latest Rates file is uploaded.)

IXCoin, I0Coin, TeneBriX, FairBrix, Gold Pressed Latinum Classic (GPL), Gold Pressed Latinum 2 (or 3.0 in actual code version I think: GPL2) and so on and so on each have a "treasury" from which the game calculates the value-per-coin by dividing the total value of the treasury by the number of coins minted.

Not everything in an asset's treasury is visible in the HORIZON account used as main treasury; there are some things that are not recorded in HORIZON such as Collateral Units and shares of General Hosting Corp. But all the HORIZON assets in the treasury are in the treasury account.

Things like IXCoin are relevant to DeVCoin and a whole bunch of other coins because IXCoin is considered a "reserve asset", that is, it is an asset that can be held in Treasuries that are used to calculate the value per coin or per share of other currencies, Corps etc.

IXCoin's own Treasury account on HORIZON is the account NHZ-5A29-DGYZ-W64Y-2DDEU

IXCoin's latest computed value based on its Treasury is, as shown in the current Latest Rates include-file, IXCrate=622.28180647 DeVCoins. (You can tell that copy of the Latest Rates file is denominated in DeVCoins from the fact that it shows DVCrate=1.00000000; whichever asset it is recomputed to be denominated in will show as 1.00000000. DeVCoin is the default simply because historically DeVCoin tended to have the smallest value-per-coin thus using it to denominate all the others provided the finest granularity of values.)

I see that IXCoin's treasury does not directly contain any DeVCoins per se right now, however it does contain shares of DeVCorp and of GFC (sDVCrate=1265699.22523802, sGFCrate=4948598.18878723) both of which are highly sensitive to the value of a DeVCoin, so it is in the interests of IXCoin to uphold the value of DeVCoin as well as those of the many other coins and assets that form its Treasury just as it is in the interests of all those that hold, or intend to hold, IXCoin in their own Treasuries to uphold the value of IXCoin.

The many coins and assets are thus very intertwined, with an interest in upholding the value of the whole Galactic Milieu family of currencies and assets.

You can review the various assets on the HORIZON platform and the Stellar platform at http://makemoney.knotwork.com/

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: