Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Seeking partners] Looking for altcoin funds to expand altdice.net - Special T&C  (Read 5068 times)
yogg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:09:57 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 03:35:34 PM by yogg

EDIT WITH CURRENT LOANS (UPDATED 01.07.14) :

Conditions :

You provide some altcoins (the amount is up to you, but there's a minimum of 1 BTC worth of the altcoin in order to provide interesting bet limits and higher profits in return)
We use these funds to start a game. (This is the principal).
These coins are still yours. You can claim them back anytime.
Over time, I will repay that principal to you.

During the time it takes to repay you, you will receive 50% of the game profits made with the altcoin you provided us.
A report is done at the end of every month about the game performances, and profits are paid at that time.
Of course, profits doesn't count as principal repayments.

I can't promise there will be profits every months, because of the uncertainty in the type of business we're involved.
Once the principal is repaid, you won't receive any more profits.
You can see this as a cool way to get extra coins over time. Smiley

About Altdice :

Running successfully since August 2013. 80% of the coins are kept in cold wallets.
Altdice is not going anywhere. Smiley

We have now released our new website ! You can check it at http://altdice.net

Many thanks to everyone that trusted me !

10.31.13 - First PXC loan : 1k PXC from ghostlander ( http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/tx/bb3b4bf6533209685df41acbc9fb22f1156cdf6e1038fc61551a8e6d653f06be )
http://pxc.altdice.net is now live on 31.10.2013 - 0% of initial loan repaid - 0 PXC profit paid to investor.
11.09.13 - Loan repaid : 1,1k PXC to ghostlander ( http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/tx/715f48b1eddb346424a862151c26d0fb6d3a445f88d82d95b1b1a763d9188ac2 )
11.09.13 - Second PXC loan : 50k PXC from ghostlander ( t710ea2085bd0e95a8783e21e154e066d664671efe7ea4eb998dda4b2e2600eae )
Stakes are increased. Players can win over 10k PXC per bet.
29.01.14 - PXC loan 50% repaid (25000PXC) + 30863.34 PXC profit paid. ( http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/tx/15f2e812800acfa574e92e8a628721dc230db29849e5c0b524f2809ac352d1b6 )
31.03.14 - PXC loan 50% repaid (25000PXC) + 12173.47 PXC profit paid ( http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/tx/2b8a61adb4d48088036bbfd978bc7e7a51a153497cbd8e032421426a1f15b0dd )
The PXC loan is now closed and fully repaid.

26.04.14 - We started a new partnership with the Legendarycoin team. The amount is 3000 LGD. A game has been setup ( http://lgd.altdice.net )
28.04.14 - 3 new partnerships started : 1k Orbitcoins with ghostlander, 10k Pawncoins with the Pawncoin team and 20k Bitstar with the Bitstar team.
06.05.14 - Swankington provided 1k Denarius to fund a Denarius dice game. (http://drs.altdice.net)
08.05.14 - We got 30.000 H5C to run a game with.
08.05.14 - Received 5.000 Limecoins for our partnership with the Limecoin Team.
15.05.14 - Got 7.000 more Denarius from Swankington to increase betting limits. The partnership is for 8.000 DRS now.
31.05.14 - May 2014 report (available here).
03.06.14 - 12,5k Latinumcoin Partnership with NetCastle has started.
16.06.14 - 3M Jackpotcoin from an anonymous partner received. Also we received 25k RUBY from the Ruby team to make a game.
01.07.14 - June 2014 report (available here)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archive (original post from September 2013) :
Hello everyone ! Smiley
Well, I know I lack reputation and trust, but we have to start somewhere. I have a good investment offer to bring to you.

First, you need to know what's going on to understand why I need these funds. So here is the story :

I went out of the shadows when I announced an Infinitecoin dice game.
The url is : http://www.infinitedice.net
It is listed on infinitecoin.org (infinitecoin official website) and has good reviews on the IFC ANN thread here, on bitcointalk.org
The game runs pretty much like the previous versions of satoshi dice.
After 2 weeks, we had enough vision of how the game runs to fix the game engine. It now processes correctly every transaction. The game is in a stable version.
About the development, the next step will involve better graphics, and a best way to promote other coins on the dice game website.

Now, I am running http://infinitedice.net and http://altdice.net (I know this one is ugly but still better than error 404 on this url. the games are at http://ifc.altdice.net and http://zet.altdice.net Anyway we are soon doing better graphics ! As soon as I can assign some funds to this, we will do it.
On altdice, we can see the IFC version of the game (clone of infinitedice) and also a ZET version of the game, but I lack funds to run it with higher amounts.
I will soon get some ZET from someone to run the game.

I would like to have a first loan for 10 BTC, in order to get funds to add another altcoin.
I am open to any advices to choose an altcoin wisely. I am aware that these can change in value quickly.
Otherwise I will let you know before doing the exchange, of course.

Since I can't tell how well the site will work, I can't promise a % per week or month. But what I can promise is 50% of the site's profit during the period I repay you.

This is how it would work :
Someone lends me 10 BTC to run ftc.altdice.net (for example).
With these 10 BTC I can buy about 11000 FTC at current rate. Then I will set the max bet amount in a way to never run out of coins.
Every week (let's say every sunday) I can give you 50% of the site's profit. The other 50% will remain in the game and will accumulate.

When this accumulation will meet 10% of the amount I owe you (so 1BTC worth of FTC) I will take them out and repay you 10%. In addition of the 50% profits of the game.

In the end, you are going to have 100% of your money back, and along with this you will have 50% of the dice game profits during the loan time.
This offer stands for BTC. You can request the 50% profits in BTC or in the altcoin that was added with your funds.

You can of course request your money back anytime and I will retrieve the funds to send them back to you.
We will keep in touch with Skype.

Now a little more about me.
I'm an IT student. I can provide more info about my identity in PM, along with my phone number.
I am more likely known on the IFC forum, but I'm starting this altcoin dice game.
I have a good user review on bitmit.net where I sold an ASIC Jalapeno for 16 BTC.
I am trustworthy, I am willing to build a good reputation here and if this loan history could hurt me, I wouldn't do it.
I have so much more to lose if I steal 10BTC than if I'm serious and pay it back.

We can use this thread to monitor the loan.
Please feel free to PM me with any question.

I would be happy if this works out. :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:15:52 PM

Yogg,

Since you are new here and have no reputation, most (if not all) borrowers are going to want collateral.

You want 10btc?  You'll need to send something that can easily be sold for $1,500 to the lender.

Are you prepared to do this?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:21:25 PM

Hi Vod,

Yes, I understand this.
The only issue is that I have nothing to give out. Except show what I say is true, and slowly build my trust.
If you have any idea of what I can provide, please tell me.

I am dreaming about a multi altcoin dice game.

But we will do it slowly, one in the same time.
Maybe when 2 or 3 loans are successfully repaid and shown that these were good investments, people will be enthusiastic about lending coins to me.

It's not the time yet.

Anyway I can send some IFC or ZET to anyone that want to try the dice game and check how it runs before investing in it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:30:14 PM

The only issue is that I have nothing to give out. Except show what I say is true, and slowly build my trust.
If you have any idea of what I can provide, please tell me.

Well, you should not be running a business if you have no capital for unseen expenses/gambling losses.   Undecided

Good luck.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:39:27 PM

Well, you should not be running a business if you have no capital for unseen expenses/gambling losses.   Undecided

Good luck.

I didn't see it that way.
I have the fund (in IFC, have about 500 millions IFC in the game). I have 400millions IFC stuck at cryptsy. This will be enough to run a dice game with another coin.
I just want to expand faster. This is why loans are made, right ? :-) Investors have funds, I have a way to make profits. Some might be interested.

With the bet limits I set, it is almost impossible to get bust. The players won't hit the 0.0015% game 10 times in a row, and will lose several times if they play 500 bets on the 95% game.
I think 10 BTC at current rate is the minimum value that can be put in such a dice game.

Anyway, the offer is still running. I will update this thread in any case. :-)

Thanks for reading !
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:07:45 PM

Good luck.

I have the fund (in IFC, have about 500 millions IFC in the game). I have 400millions IFC stuck at cryptsy. This will be enough to run a dice game with another coin.
I just want to expand faster. This is why loans are made, right ? :-) Investors have funds, I have a way to make profits. Some might be interested.

With the bet limits I set, it is almost impossible to get bust. The players won't hit the 0.0015% game 10 times in a row, and will lose several times if they play 500 bets on the 95% game.
I think 10 BTC at current rate is the minimum value that can be put in such a dice game.

Thanks for reading !

I can't see IFC in the cryptsy exchange
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 02:02:21 PM

Good luck.

Thanks for reading !

I can't see IFC in the cryptsy exchange

Yeah, this is too bad. The IFC network was undergoing some troubles and it was been suspended on cryptsy. It should be back on anytime now.
I did this loan request because I can implement easily any coin, and when I will have access to these funds I'm going to add one more.
I can add another one if someone lends me some funds, I'll just expand later.
Or I can just wait and see. And grow slowly. This is not so bad also. If anyone is interested to invest, let me know. Rather this way. Wink

Why choose this deal ?
Because there's a source of income.
Because I don't say I'll give you X% of the money you lend everyweek or so, because I just don't know if I can afford it.
I speak in terms of things I can control. If the profit if the equivalent or 2 BTC or 5, I can always give 50% of the profit.
But I can't give 3 BTC if I earn only 2.
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 09:53:54 PM

Ready to make an initial loan of 1K PXC for Altdice.net. Your conditions?

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 10:01:36 PM

Thanks a lot !

Well, since I can't promise a fixed % during a period of time, it'll be done this way :

During the whole time of the loan, I give out 50% of the profits to investors. The profits are not repayments for the loan. This is the profit you make from loaning your coins. The remaining 50% will be used to expand the game, repay the loan and increase stakes.

After repayment of the principal, you won't receive profits anymore. See this like an easy way to get some extra coins in the long run. Smiley
I will give you back any amount upon request of that amount. I can always lower the stakes to never run out of coins.

There is no required amount, stakes are calculated accordingly to the wallet balance. With a high balance we can have high stakes, and therefore higher profits.

Here is my FXC address : PYY6rvCpSo2piviCCa8jfP84XPbSWyhHsL

I will keep you updated about how it goes on. You won't be disapointed.
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 10:35:47 PM

Thanks a lot !

Well, since I can't promise a fixed % during a period of time, it'll be done this way :

During the whole time of the loan, I give out 50% of the profits to investors. The profits are not repayments for the loan. This is the profit you make from loaning your coins. The remaining 50% will be used to expand the game, repay the loan and increase stakes.

After repayment of the principal, you won't receive profits anymore. See this like an easy way to get some extra coins in the long run. Smiley
I will give you back any amount upon request of that amount. I can always lower the stakes to never run out of coins.

There is no required amount, stakes are calculated accordingly to the wallet balance. With a high balance we can have high stakes, and therefore higher profits.

Agreed. 1K PXC sent, TxID bb3b4bf6533209685df41acbc9fb22f1156cdf6e1038fc61551a8e6d653f06be

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
lucaspm98

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 10:55:43 AM

Thanks a lot !

How often will you be sending out the 50% investor profit, and how long do you expect it will take for the repayment of the principal?
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 02:36:51 PM

How often will you be sending out the 50% investor profit, and how long do you expect it will take for the repayment of the principal?

I don't know. We can agree on the time frame. I already have 2 loans (for Netcoin and Incakoin). We do it every month. But I know this people for a while now, we talk on skype and they trust me. So yeah basically every month is fine for them.

I agreed with ghostlander via PM that I will keep him updated about how it goes every 2 weeks. It can be every week.

Then, about how long will the repayment take, I don't know. There is a lot of parameters like how the game does with a new type of coin, how much from the remaining 50% profit will go to loan repayment.. One thing is sure : I can always give hand the funds back upon request. :-)

I have to update the 1st post with the PXC loan details. PXC will be added to Altdice later today.

I must tell you that our next investment will be to do graphics. It can't be worse than it is now. I already have a graphist that'd do it for $1k. It's lame I can't afford that right now.

Feel free to ask me anything !
lucaspm98

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:47:46 PM

I don't know. We can agree on the time frame. I already have 2 loans (for Netcoin and Incakoin). We do it every month. But I know this people for a while now, we talk on skype and they trust me. So yeah basically every month is fine for them.

I agreed with ghostlander via PM that I will keep him updated about how it goes every 2 weeks. It can be every week.

Then, about how long will the repayment take, I don't know. There is a lot of parameters like how the game does with a new type of coin, how much from the remaining 50% profit will go to loan repayment.. One thing is sure : I can always give hand the funds back upon request. :-)

I have to update the 1st post with the PXC loan details. PXC will be added to Altdice later today.

I must tell you that our next investment will be to do graphics. It can't be worse than it is now. I already have a graphist that'd do it for $1k. It's lame I can't afford that right now.

Feel free to ask me anything !
Thanks for the information, I'll see if I can loan you anything.
cyclops
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:57:19 PM

Is there a minimum loan amount?
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 08:42:33 PM

Thanks for the information, I'll see if I can loan you anything.
Okay. I hope we can do some business in the future. Anyway keep updated on this thread. :-)
I want to loan altcoins more likely - there won't be any issues for exchange with BTC like this.

I know I asked for BTC first, but I considered only a one time massive loan at this time. It would allow to get better graphics and go high stakes with a few altcoins.
But I feel a lot of potential in Altdice, so I think this might be a way to get it done also. ^^

Anyway, I can ask these people from IncaKoin and Netcoin to post on this thread and also update the 1st post with their loans.
I'm a serious dude, I hate liars. I have been scammed too much in my life to scam anyone..
That's why the conditions are kind of weird. I can't promise a fixed %. Because I know I can't ! Why would I do so ? I'm transparent from start to finish. :-)
And I feel great this way, to say the truth. =)

Is there a minimum loan amount?

Well, yes and no.
No, because I can run a game with any amount of coin.
Yes, because I realised with PXC that it depends on the transaction fee. It is 0.1 with PXC. The game has to be profitable.
I can't offer bets as low as 0.1 PXC, because the game won't make any profit from these bets, since it sends a bit of a coin to indicate a loss.
If the fee to do this transaction is equal to the bet amount, there is no profit.
And because of the short amount in the game wallet, I can't enable high payout games.

So no, there is no minimum amount, since it allows to offer the highest payout bets, and regarding the stakes and the min transaction fee.
Tsunamirain

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Incakoin= Incagold

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 09:25:20 PM

Yogg thanks for everything your site is so fast to return a bet!
Glad I trusted you
Very honorable person
            Thanks.

yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 05:05:20 PM

Repaid 1100 PXC to ghostlander
transaction : http://explorer.phoenixcoin.org/tx/956ea54be3c571d3c923c0c38b198ed4246b0b4aee6b99128e92d62289a9109c

I have bought a few PXC in order to increase stakes and enable a few more games. Players can now win over 5000 PXC per bet. I can therefore repay this loan.
The has not profited, we have a small loss. Instead of 50% profits, we arranged that 10% would be fine. That's why 1100.

ghostlander then offered a 50k loan.
This is a great opportunity to expand altdice, and raise stakes to offer larger bets to players.
The loan will take place with the same conditions :

ghostlander is entitled 50% profit during the whole loan time. Report are done twice a month, along with the profit payment.
No time limit.
Funds available upon request, but ghostlander won't be paid profits anymore once he retrieves 100% of his coins.

Ghostlander, please send 50k to PkZZMUufS3UQqC2J1DVWdL4jZ618EkHo3P if you agree.

Thank you very much for this great opportunity !
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 06:18:22 PM

1.1K PXC received, this loan is closed, thanks. A new 50K PXC loan is established, TxID 710ea2085bd0e95a8783e21e154e066d664671efe7ea4eb998dda4b2e2600eae. Good luck!

cyclops
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:20:04 PM

Which coins do you need right now?
yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 06:44:21 PM

1.1K PXC received, this loan is closed, thanks. A new 50K PXC loan is established, TxID 710ea2085bd0e95a8783e21e154e066d664671efe7ea4eb998dda4b2e2600eae. Good luck!

Loan received ! I'm raising the stakes right now.
Thank you very much ! :-)

Which coins do you need right now?

To say the truth, I would prefer any coin that is not yet supported by Altdice.
I can virtually add each and every coin, so any coin will do it.
I have a preference for coins with larger communities tho.
This way we can open the game to more and more communities, in the end. :-)

We are currently supporting 8 coins :
-Infinitecoin
-Zetacoin
-Worldcoin
-Crptogenic Bullion
-Franko
-Phoenixcoin
-Incakoin
-Netcoin

Why not Anoncoin, or Devcoin ?
By the way, the loan is not backed in BTC.
I mean if today you loan 0.2 BTC worth of Anoncoin, let's say it's 10000 ANC (it's an example). Well, I owe you 10000 ANC, and not 0.2BTC.
Just a point that seems important to me.
PM me if you want to discuss about details.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: