Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is it about Australian women that you like the most? (฿0,05 prize!)  (Read 1619 times)
nobbynobbynoob (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 12:14:59 PM

I don't care about Australian girls at all Sad
And probably never will

Maybe it's a cultural thing. I didn't grow up in Australia, but as an anglophone, I was bombarded by their cheap'n'cheerful TV "culture" (The Flying Doctors, The Young Doctors, Neighbours, Home and Away...). In my experience, whenever I meet a girl I really fancy the pants off, she's always Aussie. Too much of a coïncidence?

Of course, people are just people, and if you judge the sheilas by the likes of Prisoner Cell Block H, you might just get the wrong impression... Grin

For me, the worst thing about Aussie girls is the sheer lack of them. Though somehow, my cousin Nathaniel's married one, and my uncle Dave's been with two. My family might be over the "quota" by now. :s

It's slightly reassuring to know not all men are chasing the relatively scarce Aussie girls. Smiley BTC10 if you introduce me to one and she and I end up in a serious relationship! Smiley (I know last year's bounty was BTC100 but times are hard and I can't easily get hold of BTC100 now. Grin )

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:26:07 PM

I was sadly disappointed at that page. Aussie women are not what I though Angry

Not into white girls? For sure, the AGATB FB Page is biased to 100% white; the actual ethnic composition of Australia is not 100% white but perhaps 80s or 90s - most Aussies live in large cities, all of which have a sizeable Asian minority.
No, they just aren't hot. I know i've seen hawt aussies before. Steve Erwin's wife for example Tongue. But that page looks like they just let anyone in there. Angry
nobbynobbynoob (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 07:44:26 PM

No, they just aren't hot.

Seems beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. I think those girls are hot (or at least hottish), otherwise I wouldn't have uploaded their photos in the first instance. Tongue

I know i've seen hawt aussies before. Steve Erwin's wife for example Tongue.

Oh gosh, yes, Terri Irwin! (She's definitely Aussie although she was born in the US.) You've just earned yourself a little bonus for bringing her up, thank you. Smiley

+tip peonminer 2 mBTC

But that page looks like they just let anyone in there. Angry

No, it's just that we don't only want to showcase famous Aussies. "Ordinary" women are often just as nice. Smiley OTOH, I don't think all that much of Germaine Greer (and even doubt at times if she's either Aussie or a woman Grin ) but she gets a look in (q.v. under 1971) on the strength of her fame/notoriety.

BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:40:16 PM

Nobby, I appreciate the honest reply! Smiley I did see a couple of hot Aussies on there... I was expecting an american page like TITS (two in the shirt) or something with fit Aussies in bikinis Tongue. I will keep checking back to see if anything like that is added Cheesy.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:45:48 PM

Okay, so, after careful reconsideration and review, I retract my previous statements. My FAVORITE thing about Aussie women - they all have beautiful smiles and aren't afraid to show them!!!! Love it. Smiley I am also a fan of that dang accent. So effing hot.
nobbynobbynoob (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 08:49:14 PM

Okay, so, after careful reconsideration and review, I retract my previous statements. My FAVORITE thing about Aussie women - they all have beautiful smiles and aren't afraid to show them!!!! Love it. Smiley I am also a fan of that dang accent. So effing hot.

That's more like it. Too good to be true is the expression I often use.

That would get you a little bitcoin tip - if you hadn't already been bitcointipped. Grin

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 09:35:31 PM

Which address did you tip to? How welcoming Smiley thanks!!! I believe that's my first btc tip ever. You sir, are win!
nobbynobbynoob (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 01:44:09 AM

Which address did you tip to? How welcoming Smiley thanks!!! I believe that's my first btc tip ever. You sir, are win!

The one on the left of your signature; you're very welcome. Smiley

film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:27:21 PM

I'll just come out and say it,their accents. Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
nobbynobbynoob (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 10:48:25 PM

I'll just come out and say it,their accents. Smiley

Yes, that blows me away too, along with everything else. Wink

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 04:39:18 AM

I have never met an Australian woman nor have I been to Australia...

what should I expect?

being a white male from USA

Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 04:43:48 AM

What is it about Australian women that you like the most?

The fact that they are in Australia and I am not!
Why would you want to live with 500 things that could kill you within a 5 mile radius if where you sleep?

nobbynobbynoob (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 12:07:50 PM

Why would you want to live with 500 things that could kill you within a 5 mile radius if where you sleep?

You mean, as in, anywhere there are 500 people or more? Grin

bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:08:43 PM

what should I expect?

You should expect that you will never see one, and try to find an American girl Smiley

nobbynobbynoob (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 12:22:38 PM

what should I expect?

You should expect that you will never see one, and try to find an American girl Smiley

LOL, yes, sadly they are scarce, they are the 0,3%, which gives rise to:

What is the difference between Aussie girls and gold?

One is incredibly rare, precious, beautiful and sought after.
The other, of course, is just gold!

You will, however, be able to see quite a few Aussie women on US TV. Just find a film starring, say, Nicole Kidman* or Cate Blanchett. Or tune into CBS's NY-based crime show, Unforgettable in which Poppy Montgomery (as Carrie) takes the lead rôle; you'll also find her in the excellent Without A Trace (as Samantha) too.

* she was born in the US, but easily hundreds of thousands of Australians were born abroad, often in New Zealand or Britain.

nobbynobbynoob (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 12:26:16 PM

what should I expect?

They can be a little bit like American girls but they don't consume as much pizza. Grin (Hey, what would be a thread on Bitcointalk without involving pizza?)

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: