Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:43:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life working abroad  (Read 447 times)
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

living abroad needs a good reason to take a life decision abroad. I hear a bit of love and grief when living abroad, let alone relatives who work to survive abroad take the big risk to support his family, to return home once every year to meet family in the hometown. is surprising when longing to torture him, now our friends who work overseas brother to immediately make business in the hometown with the capital produced in working abroad, so that in old age already in the hometown with beloved family
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

Life abroad is never for the faint heart. You’ll be out of your comfort zone — out of the familiar, safe place you’re used to. There are times that you will just cry for no apparent reason. You’ll get frustrated a lot of times. You’ll even start giving up on yourself. And you’ll start questioning if you’ve really made the right decision. What thoughts can you share about living away from your family and work abroad?

i for one have experienced first hand what it's like to be living abroad. Living abroad feels like your everyday life is just on repeat, no dynamics no thrills whatsoever. You Wil be used to a work home cycle kind of life. Some get bored and this is where people actually experience depression
The crying for no reason.
Life abroad for me is the most vicious decision I have ever made. Just being with your family on a screen is closest that you can get. If only there are more opportunities in my country then I will not be sacrificing my life here.

I agree, being alone and far away with your love ones(especially your family) is not that easy. Even it's hard to work outside into your country you don't have any choice just to give a better future for your family.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

I am  so proud to have a husband that work in other country just to give his family a good fture,i know its really hard to live in different culture and unfamiliar in  all things,but he sacrifice all for us.but thank you to internet atleast we can talk in videocall.
Life working abroad is not just easy,you need alot of sacrifices,tears,and even fears.Just for your families you need to be strong,for their good future someday.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

Life abroad is never for the faint heart. You’ll be out of your comfort zone — out of the familiar, safe place you’re used to. There are times that you will just cry for no apparent reason. You’ll get frustrated a lot of times. You’ll even start giving up on yourself. And you’ll start questioning if you’ve really made the right decision. What thoughts can you share about living away from your family and work abroad?

Working abroad is the hardest sacrifice that we could do because of our love for our family. We might experience homesick that would lead to emotional stress and depression. There are also cases that some workers suffers maltreatment from their employers which is unjustifiable and unhuman. Working abroad isn't an easy thing.
shellomomma

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

Life is very hard working abroad especially if there's a family that you will leave. But you have to reached your goal and be focused and that is to provide them a better future. just treat this as a short term sacrifice.
redentor03

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

Working life abroad is very difficult because you are separated you loved for many months just to provide them with good buhay.at there are other employers that subrang cruel to assistants like probably when I heard on TV patrol that a woman providers work in Kuwait was placed in freezer just because he asked for his salary and didn't give his boss and then she kill and appears in the freezer It painful when her .she really like to help his family but then made him killed him. very hard to work abroad especially if the boss is very fiendish
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

Discomfort is the name for living away from home off course.In as much as you are
far away from home, you must experience some discomfort to live a normal life
by working very hard, paying so many bills, renewal of passports if expired.
May face xenophobia in certain places.May also experience racial discrimination
as racism.War torn areas are not left out for a traveler. The list is endless.
Therefore, once you have made money abroad, think of going home to invest it.
Also think of the culture, religion, belief system of the place you travelled to.

Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

People think they are happy when they go abroad.They don't know what kind of life those people live, people don't know that they are not happy.They only have money in their lives, and our people think it's very good.All who went abroad, they all would return to their place of birth, only that people don't know.The only thing is good is to work for a short time abroad, I could just do that.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Onepop

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

Working abroad is the hardest sacrifice that we could do because of our love for our family. We might experience homesick that would lead to emotional stress and depression. There are also cases that some workers suffers maltreatment from their employers which is unjustifiable and unhuman. Working abroad isn't an easy thing.
I agree working abroad a lot of sacrifice some family broke out some are rape some are suicide and others. But there many who are succesful in their carrier who are working abroad .
kinilawnabakulaw

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

Not everyone can deal with working abroad. It means that you would be temporarily away physically with your family, friends, relatives and even your own comfort zone. Respect for all who has the courage to work in a different country.

Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

Yes as you said it is not for the faint-hearted. But it all depends on your goals and priorities. If your priority is to give your family a better life then you need to be strong and focus on your goal. Like when i decided to work abroad, my primary goal was to be able to acquire a house of our own because i know we cannot have it by just working locally. So no matter how lonely and hard it was i just endured everything because of my goal.

jhendric2

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

Life working abroad is hard because you were be far away from your family and loveones. You will felt lonely and homesick. Working abroad is hard too to your family because they will be misses your presence and what you do for them.
k00d8

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

For me, it has been easy but I think that comes down to personality and preferences. I am quite happy with the uncertainty entailed by moving to a new country, unsure whether it will work out, I will meet new people, etc. I enjoy that excitement, the adventure. For others, it is horrible. Of course there are still challenges.
Happyniall

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

I completed an apprenticeship in Germany. Spent 3.5 years there and loved it. Would highly recommend working abroad. There is so much to learn and experience in other countries
jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

I have never lived abroad but would like to try.It is the experience the ability to experience which is given very rarely.A very powerful school of life
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

Ya, working aboard makes you feel sad when you miss your family members when any holiday like chinese new year is coming up makes you feel more sad and miss your family members.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

Its hard to work when you are far from your family. Specially, when you have the first month in abroad. There are things you need to adjust and the worst, you are alone.
But whatever difficulties you are encounter in abroad, you need to be patient because you know that your work is for the sake of your family.
zeref22

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

Working in abroad is definitely not all sunshine and rainbows.
There are some really tough obstacles that require time and effort to overcome. Moments where you feel an overwhelming amount of emotion that completely takes over any and all reason.
It can be good in some cases, but it can also be really bad in others
Jeshe2217

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

Of course you’re physically far away, but emotionally you’ll feel far away too.

Right now, you’re leading an entirely different life than you ever have before. A life that’s also different than the lives of everyone back home. It’s not just your environment that’s changed; it’s your daily routine, your entire way of life.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

Yes, working abroad is good. Ease it's a higher salary. Especially those who work as domestic workers. Salary of that size can to meet the needs of his family, send their children (for those who already have children), to build a house, to save and for business capital when back to his own country . Not a few also dispatch their parents Hajj.
In addition, working abroad is more appreciated, although some are treated like slaves, eating and sleeping less. Abroad can also enjoy holidays every Sunday or other national holidays.
On the other hand, working abroad can all learn about customs and culture as well as the language of the country of placement. Can steal knowledge about how to civilize queue, clean life, on time and much more.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: