Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you share bounty to join in for jr member?  (Read 1000 times)
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?
I am very excited to be part of any bounty as this will be my first one.

Thanks everyone Smiley

Most of the bounty campaign started accepting the people from the Jr. member rank. Please go the bounties section and check the every thread there. You will find the best one for you according to the own choice. Click on the below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Recently I have checked the Lancechain bounty campaign thread. It will be the best bounty as I have checked. It already been added to the Coingecko list too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?

Thanks everyone Smiley

Most of the bounty campaign started accepting the people from the Jr. member rank. Please go the bounties section and check the every thread there. You will find the best one for you according to the own choice. Click on the below.
Recently I have checked the Lancechain bounty campaign thread. It will be the best bounty as I have checked. It already been added to the Coingecko list too.
Generally speaking, it is always possible for juniors to participate in the Bounty program, with rare exceptions. Even a signature company offers a lot of work for a junior member. Of course, for beginners very little work, but nevertheless, it is there, just need to look.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

Many of bounties are opened for Jr.Members, and there's a lot to choose from in the right forum section.
Example :
Cibus
Blok
Vestarin
KickCity
Phi Token
Genesis
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

Due to recent changes in bitcointalk forum, they are many members who are left in Jr Member staus unable to upgrade to higher ranks well Jr member bounty are becoming slightly low these days we can say one out of 10 are accepting Jr members in signature programs u can find more information in Bounty section
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

for a Jr. member, of course, could be the new be it on social media or a signature, depending on where you'd like to follow. but some projects are sometimes also prohibited Jr. member to join in the signature.
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

Whether to allow each jr to participate in some of the posts, a careful look at it. Most of them are now available for participation. do not worry.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
Merited by joann15 (1)

Thanks everyone Smiley

There's a lot of good bounty there that accepting junior member like Neurogress, Stealthcrypto, Morpheus, Casper, JoyToken, Honor and many more. But it still good if you still do your own search because we have a different ways of thinking especially when picking the best for ourselves. Goodluck.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

Thanks everyone Smiley

Generally speaking, it is always possible for juniors to participate in the Bounty program, with rare exceptions. Even a signature company offers a lot of work for a junior member. Of course, for beginners very little work, but nevertheless, it is there, just need to look.

Maybe i hear many campaigns are removing the Jr.member to participate in the campaign. Only few campaign are allowing Jr.Members to participate in the campaign, now with the merit system for Jr.member, it is tough to participate in the signature campaigns.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

Thanks everyone Smiley
Select bounty campaigns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Choose the campaign that suits your taste,some campaigns doesnt allow jr members to join on thier bounty campaign.

Willfirst

Activity: 406
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

If you wathc to forum on topic(Bounties) you find there a lot of campaign, and you can accepting for you what campaign you like.
Better way - that joing to campaign which you like! and there will have good result.
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Thanks everyone Smiley
Jr members are allowed to join you can find bounty campaigns at bounties (altcoins) section and join at your own risk. Find a bounty that has team and manages by a trusted member

darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Thanks everyone Smiley
I advise you to look at the telegram channel of 'token suite'. There you can get many bounty programs, you just choose and follow what you feel is right for you.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

yes, of course you can. a lot of bounty programs that allow jr members to participate. but it is already a rule that jr members will have the smallest stake.

jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

Thanks everyone Smiley
A lot of projects are accepting jr. members you just have to find your desire bounty. You can take a look into this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. Goodluck to your first project mate
caoowd8

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

jr level can participate in many of the most difficult to find newbie can participate, especially less
runque

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

Look at my signature, I think this project is good, so I recommend to you, of course, the right to decide in your hand.
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

Just check my signature, you can join with junior member rank like me, I'm also newbie here. I'm following a few social media campaign. You can check on bounties thread. There are many bounty campaign.
Mordvin

Activity: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

many companies where you can participate with a jr member, the choice is yours

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

you can find in bounties section
you can follow signature campaign with maneger jamal, ussualy accepted jr member

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

There are lots of bounties available for jr.members. I'd recommend to check at icodrops.com, reliable place. Try to pick up one where you'll get stakes, not fixed payment, it's more profitable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: