Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEX] Decentralized exchange on NEO blockchain  (Read 17620 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:29:09 AM

Several days ago the total supply of NEX was approx. 50,000,000 and the price of the coin was about $1.55 but today there is a total supply of NEX that amounts to 103,543,862 and the coin is going up to $1.72

If you add 50,000,000 NEX to the total supply overnight, it should take down the price of the coin considerably.

People, WAKE UP please.

How the supply of this coin has doubled in the market and once they increase the supply how can the coin stay at that price, maybe we might see some huge dumps in the market with the double supply. Even without any update from the team whether they unlock the total supply or we need to wait for further information about this supply from the team.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:15:19 AM

Several days ago the total supply of NEX was approx. 50,000,000 and the price of the coin was about $1.55 but today there is a total supply of NEX that amounts to 103,543,862 and the coin is going up to $1.72

If you add 50,000,000 NEX to the total supply overnight, it should take down the price of the coin considerably.

People, WAKE UP please.

How is this possible? How they created extra 50+ mln tokens? They dont have smartcontracts and they can create unlimited tokens?  Shocked
I dont see sense in Neo exchange right now, as a lot of projects moved from NEO to other blockchains...
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:36:03 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2019, 09:40:05 PM by GlobalProtection

maybe we might see some huge dumps in the market with the double supply. Even without any update from the team whether they unlock the total supply or we need to wait for further information about this supply from the team.

I wanted to purchase this coin, but doubling the supply of the coin on the market all of a sudden and then seeing the price continue to go up because people do not know what happened with the supply doubling makes me very uneasy.

But a wise investor is not going to buy this coin right after the total supply doubled overnight.

I am going to wait, but the price should go down right now. That is my opinion.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:48:49 PM

maybe we might see some huge dumps in the market with the double supply. Even without any update from the team whether they unlock the total supply or we need to wait for further information about this supply from the team.

I wanted to purchase this coin, but doubling the supply of the coin on the market all of a sudden and then seeing the price continue to go up because people do not know what happened with the supply doubling makes me very uneasy.

But a wise investor is not going to buy this coin right after the circulating supply doubled overnight.

Not the fact that the price will fall, bitcoin is now showing growth. And the violas will follow. If you buy it right now!

mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:55:30 PM

But a wise investor is not going to buy this coin right after the circulating supply doubled overnight.

Not the fact that the price will fall, bitcoin is now showing growth. And the violas will follow. If you buy it right now!
I would wait a couple of weeks for the correction to start and grab the bottom of the correction. Never rush to buy

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
GlobalProtection

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:48:54 PM

https://scan.nel.group/nep5/0x3a4acd3647086e7c44398aac0349802e6a171129

The website above has not updated the total supply yet. You can see the total supply that was available just a couple of days ago and compare it with the total supply given on coinmarketcap  dot com.  You can see proof that the total supply doubled over night.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
GlobalProtection

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:15:32 AM

I got this issue cleared up. A friend of mine is in contact with a person who goes by the name of Crypto Lark and here is the discussion they had about the issue of coinmarketcap showing over 100,000,000 total supply of NEX.

Crypto Lark said:
really think it is a CMC problem, and they will probably take days to fix it

My Friend replied:
Are you saying that you think the total supply is really 50.000.000?
I hope so.

Crypto Lark responded:
yes, it shows on the blockchain as 50 mil, and on coingecko as 50 mill, there is no announcement from the team, and CMC is notorious for these kinds of screw ups.

Here is the video about NASH Exchange and the NEX token given by Crypto Lark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlYxC_7SSAc

Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:54:29 PM

dang extra 50mill really Huh scam artist at its best  Grin
i knew nwex/nash/trash bs since the beginning....0.20cents incoming!!!
therandomass

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:24:30 AM

Hello where is the invite code?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:30:14 PM

I cant understand how this token has so big cap, if they almost dont have liquidity? NEX token is trading just on few exchanges, and NEO almost does not has tokens built on their blcokchain nowdays...
sfinks7777

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:39:14 AM

I cant understand how this token has so big cap, if they almost dont have liquidity? NEX token is trading just on few exchanges, and NEO almost does not has tokens built on their blcokchain nowdays...
all neo token https://neoeconomy.io/
ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:51:19 PM

Will Nash exchange be using renVM to allow trading of BTC? or will they be adding BTC pairs soon?
steam55

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:09:24 AM

Nash began with 20 million coins (sold at ICO) and now the coins in circulation almost doubled 36 million! No word about that from the team. Le'ts not forget this project is in development for 2 years, yet they have nothing to show. The CEO is acting arrogantly and makes huge promises that he can't live up to. He said that they are x100 better than binance and nash will crush them. Binance dex is live for 3 months and has 8m daily volume, whereas nash is still in Alpha, no ETA for exchange launch, huge delays. The team is just doing presentations around the world and hyping. I guess they need time to milk the investors, they must be busy dumping 18m tokens, not to mention they received 20 million dollars from the ICO. Also, there is no word about the "licenses". To me this project is turning into exit scam, too many red flags to ignore.
CryptoInformant

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:15:42 AM

Nash began with 20 million coins (sold at ICO) and now the coins in circulation almost doubled 36 million! No word about that from the team. Le'ts not forget this project is in development for 2 years, yet they have nothing to show. The CEO is acting arrogantly and makes huge promises that he can't live up to. He said that they are x100 better than binance and nash will crush them. Binance dex is live for 3 months and has 8m daily volume, whereas nash is still in Alpha, no ETA for exchange launch, huge delays. The team is just doing presentations around the world and hyping. I guess they need time to milk the investors, they must be busy dumping 18m tokens, not to mention they received 20 million dollars from the ICO. Also, there is no word about the "licenses". To me this project is turning into exit scam, too many red flags to ignore.

Keep up the FUD Smiley more time for me to accumulate, exchange officially launching next month. Silly boy
Allbek

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:15:29 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 02:36:59 PM by Allbek

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:49:58 AM

Nash got ranked as #1 coin to watch for this week due to the upcoming launch of the exchange.

https://coincodex.com/article/4719/top-3-coins-to-watch-august-19-august-25-2019/
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:46:27 AM

Nash got ranked as #1 coin to watch for this week due to the upcoming launch of the exchange.

https://coincodex.com/article/4719/top-3-coins-to-watch-august-19-august-25-2019/

I don't see any sence in launch this exchange on NEO blockchain. How many active NEP5 tokens do we have right now? I think 3-5 tokens. No more. And this 5 tokens willbe trading on their exchange?
More better sence in decetralized coss-chain exchanges, like has Vite
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:37:51 PM

Friends, tomorrow launch of the Exchange, today is the last chance to buy tokens at a low price

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:42:48 PM

buy the rumour sell the news
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:54:39 PM

Friends, tomorrow launch of the Exchange, today is the last chance to buy tokens at a low price

What are the assurances that your investments here will get profit?

Keep up the FUD Smiley more time for me to accumulate, exchange officially launching next month. Silly boy

I don't think that's a FUD. How can you say that you are 100x better than Binance if you don't have working exchange yet?
Performance first before claiming that you are the best in the pack.
Otherwise, such claim is empty and has no real basis at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: