Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin affects students' performance in school  (Read 2468 times)
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:59:26 AM

first i know bitcoin, my grades in college is bad because i can't spend my time between active forum and school, over time i try to balance time and finally get used, i do not miss anymore and my score is no worse. that's how students handle it, not bitcoin, but they do not spend unbalanced time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:08:08 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

Maybe yes because some of my classmate feel sleepy in our classroom and some of them sleeping when the teacher discussing. But for me as a student i manage my time i prioritize my studies first than bitcoin because i believe that education is so important in every individual. 

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involve in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school perfomance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?

Maybe yes because some of my classmate feel sleepy in our classroom and some of them sleeping when the teacher discussing. But for me as a student i manage my time i prioritize my studies first than bitcoin because i believe that education is so important in every individual. 

I don't think that this is because of bitcoin why students are felt asleep during school hours because bitcoin doesn't even need much of your time. Maybe there might be other factors, but for me I would encourage students to go on because this will be their training ground to success. Just stay focus and don't be affected on any distructions may come.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

As a teacher of the student you should teach them how to manage their time in school and in bitcoin so that they will not focus on one thing only. Maybe because they are earning money and thats the reason why they dont want to study,just teach them that study is most important.
Ardi wira

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

yes of course a student should really be able to divide his time. because I think it will indirectly disturb the performance of the students themselves. but I really agree with a student studying the bitcoin world ..
roronoa zoro

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

Bitcoin mempengaruhi cara kinerja belajar para siswa di sekolah.Semakin lama siswa tersebut mempelajari dan memahami bitcoin maka secara otomatis sistem belajar siswa tersebut mengalami penurunan dalam hal pelajarannya.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

Yes because some of them or almost of them are addicted in bitcoin that's why their performance in school getting bad.
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

time management should be set again. many of my friends who follow bitcoin since they are school but no bitcoin issues do not bother learning them bitcoin help them to be independent. we can work dibitcoin after our school task is finished or we can take school which not full one week so moment not learning we can work. I think following a signature campaign or a bounty campaign does not take much time.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:02:00 AM

good marks arent necessarily important, for a successful career later, so dont worry.

syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

The student's main task is of course to complete the academic tasks. If the focus is on spending money on bitcoins, then the interest in learning will be reduced. If the students make money, they may not be thinking about how to study, thinking about buying a sports car. Travel around the world. This is not a student's fault. It is the school that guides students to develop in the wrong direction. Bitcoin really focuses on blockchain technology and should teach the basics of blockchain instead of Bitcoin.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involved in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school performance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
Actually, the problem of this story is that it all depends on the students. If the students are smart to share the time, this rich thing will never happen. The students should be able to divide their time between studying at school and home and working in Bitcoin.

kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:20:18 AM
Merited by Marco Ambrusini (1)

I think what you've observed might be just true as I consider what I'm going to do back in school knowing how rich bitcoin can make me.
Truly it has made me unstable in my studies at night. My attention is mostly drawn to checking up on Blockfolio. Oh my.. Wish I wouldnt get access to gadgets for the next 5 months.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

I'm also a student and for me bitcoin really affects ones performance in school because getting involved at bitcoin do needs time and that's maybe one reason they get low academic performance because they put much attention in bitcoin . So I suggest they should have time management . In addtion to that , student should also changed they perception that they must balance bitcoin and study  because as a student their priority is finished studies but they must also pursue bitcoin since it is such a great help to them especially in earning money which they can use in their school expenses and other expenses.
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

Actually the problem is the student already not the bitcoin. He is the one who responsible for he's studies. Bitcoin only helps him for his financial. Just talk him and have some advice that no matter what happen study first. And teach him to divide his time between studying and bitcoin. So that his study or performance in school will not affected at the same time he earn money. Finishing study is the best way to give to our parents to value there sucrifice for us.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

The presence of bitcoin becomes a good thing for everyone including students, they can directly practice and learn many things such as blockchain technology, server, security, investment and so on.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

As far as I can observe being a teacher, I am definitely happy that my students are involved in cryptocurrencies and they earn for themselves and help their families. But, their school performance is getting worse. Please give your thoughts how will you help students to earn and at the same time it won't affect their school works?
Actually, the problem of this story is that it all depends on the students. If the students are smart to share the time, this rich thing will never happen. The students should be able to divide their time between studying at school and home and working in Bitcoin.
But not all student who are engaged with cryptocurrencies are able to balance their time between studying and earning bitcoin. They can't all be like those students who still perform good or excellent at school and still succeed in bitcoin. Yes, we encourage all of them to balance their time well but it is easier said than done. Humans are humans and they are not like robots who could do things at the same time without faults. Humans aren't perfect and it doesn't mean that if a student is doing good in earning bitcoin but is doing bad on academic, he can't manage his time well. What if that student is always like that? We have to look on the other side that some people might be doing bad at school but when it comes to skills, abilities and etc, he is doing better. Not all people are born to be superiors at school, some became superiors and heroes without diplomas and good background education.

Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

Bitcoin does not affect students' performance in school, so we should follow Bitcoin course, but some stock market sites have automatic buying or automatic buying, so I do not think that this will not affect student's performance in school.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

When a person is a student, it is difficult to do that at the same time. Because bitcoin is a problem, too broad to learn from young people or schools. If they are really determined to complete their studies, financial support is not the only thing they need, but the cooperation in the classroom.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

Parents and teachers should make sure that students are not too distracted by cryptocurrency. It is also important for them to be taught about it. Teachers should find a way to combine bitcoin with students performances in schools
Bitcoins are extraordinary in their own nature that whosoever once see their charm and potential loves to come here and earn money. Same happens with students when even they are in schools. It is duty of teachers and parents to restrict the time of student being spent on bitcoins because they have to study first. If some student is earning from it, still he has to give maximum time to the studies.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

Are you sure your students are worsening their school performance due to bitcoin? Come on, you do not specify what ages your students have, and in fact given your uncertainty and your way of expressing the situation I have serious doubts that you are really a teacher. But one thing I am sure of: at such a young age students have a lot of distractions that can occupy their mind, and I honestly do not think that bitcoin is one of them.

But in case that is so, you also have not known how to put order in the classroom and you have lacked authority to set the rules, because in this world everything can be done as long as we have enough discipline to give each thing its adequate time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: