Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A "Follow Member" feature  (Read 281 times)
Grayy (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

I suggest that a button is made available to follow preferred members and their posts. People may want to follow some members whose posts they deem helpful. I don't know if anyone else wants this feature. Just a suggestion.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

There's none, you can simply use the search feature and put the username of that member you want to follow.

But there's a feature where you can visit the thread of that member you are following and put that to your watch list.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:11:47 PM

I suggest that a button is made available to follow preferred members and their posts. People may want to follow some members whose posts they deem helpful. I don't know if anyone else wants this feature. Just a suggestion.

You can put the member´s "latest posts" link from his / her profile on your browser favourites. Example, to follow me, click here or link it in your favourites.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

I like the concept of following members. It's not a feature that I use a lot, but I find it useful on some boards. It is also interesting to see the forum members who are following you. I think it is a useful feature, not just because it allows you to keep up with members with opinions you value, but because it allows you to check on the forum opinion about your posting behaviour.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

I like the concept of following members. It's not a feature that I use a lot, but I find it useful on some boards. It is also interesting to see the forum members who are following you. I think it is a useful feature, not just because it allows you to keep up with members with opinions you value, but because it allows you to check on the forum opinion about your posting behaviour.

That would be most, and probably, only useful to traders or following theymos and other mods in case there's some ANN. Other than that, I don't see any practical use for the rest.

but because it allows you to check on the forum opinion about your posting behaviour

Merit? Grin

I'm kind of neutral, there's no reason for that option to be implemented but it would be a small feature that would be nice to have.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: