Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Free until February 20) Arbitrage trading service between exchanges  (Read 104 times)
Arbitox (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:25:39 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 05:44:39 PM by Arbitox

Until February 20, the service is completely free. All features are fully available, no hidden conditions or obligations.

NEW ARBITRAGE TRADING SERVICE BETWEEN EXCHANGES - ARBITOX
The non-automatic arbitration bot Arbitox will maximize your profit and minimize risks. You do not allow the service to access your wallets, you make all transactions yourself, while the bot advises you the most profitable solutions.
You do not need to install any other software. After you choose currencies the bot will send you notifications offering to buy or sell currency on a particular exchange. All the rest is up to you! No risks! You decide on your own, not allowing unknown services to charge-off your money.

What is unique about our service?

✅Connection of any currency and any exchange
You can connect any exchanges and currencies. Arbitox has no limitations
At any time you can change the settings (choose exchanges, currencies, arbitrage procent, etc.), in our Control panel on site.

✅Security
As previously stated - security. You can continue to trust your wallets to automatic bots at your own risk, but where is the guarantee that you are getting a net profit without a programmed deduction of any interest?
You also can't be sure by opening access to your wallets to automatic bots. Nobody is immune from fraud.
With Arbitox you are safe, since your transactions are under your complete control. No one is safe from fraud.
With Arbitox you are safe, because your transactions are under your complete control.

✅Instant notifications and personal settings
Self-monitoring of the difference in rates ("holes") is routine. Thanks to Arbitox you don't miss the benefit - all notifications instantly come directly to your Telegram.
Arbitox updates the course information every 5 seconds and sends immediately the results to the user.

✅Free Plan
Do you want to test the product before purchasing?
You can use Free plan (You can get the full functionality and connect 1 any coin for free)
Also if you need more we can give you full pay access trial for 1 day.

✅Refferal system
We have a referral system. Which allow you to receive 20% of the payments of all users who come from your link.
All accumulated funds you can withdraw to your BTC/ETH address.

✅Help and Support
We always connected. Contact us via Telegram https://t.me/arbitox or our chat: https://t.me/arbitox_chat

✅Flexible tariffs
To use Arbitox, you only need to pay for the period of use. You don't  need to make any deposits. We offer 2 pay tariffs for 1 week and 1 month. Also we have one Free tariff.

With Arbitox you will make from 3 to 30 bitcoins for month! The decision to use our bot guarantees you a profit. Our clients are already convinced of this. Your costs for the tariff will pay off instantly!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Arbitox_bot
Telegram Support: https://t.me/arbitox
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/arbitox_chat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:35:07 PM

Interesting, I may try you.

Do you plan to add more exchanges? IDAX and Livecoin are using fake generated transaction to pump volume, and Poloniex and Huobi fees are way too high.
Binance, Okex and Bibox are fine. At Bibox you could pass with 0.05% fees if you use BIX.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:48:22 PM

How do you know we can earn from 3 btc to 30 btc per month using your service, i mean which stats or performance history you are using and how much is the minimum amount to start your post is missing all these important details.

Arbitox (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:48:19 PM

Interesting, I may try you.

Do you plan to add more exchanges? IDAX and Livecoin are using fake generated transaction to pump volume, and Poloniex and Huobi fees are way too high.
Binance, Okex and Bibox are fine. At Bibox you could pass with 0.05% fees if you use BIX.
Yes we can add more exchanges. Use any contacts on site to inform what exchangers need to add.

How do you know we can earn from 3 btc to 30 btc per month using your service, i mean which stats or performance history you are using and how much is the minimum amount to start your post is missing all these important details.
These values are taken from manual arbitrage trading. Accordingly, they can be accurately repeated using automatic notifications since you do not have to spend time on manual search and monitoring.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: