Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13155 times)
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

Yes, among all kind of bounty campaigns being translator have the highest earning. Less participant because it just 1 user per country. Sigsnture is the highest in terms of reward but 2 btt sccount is 1 signsture. So translator can apply in each new bounty. No limit campaign to join so profit will be great for sure

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Oh mine is very sparse and random, most of the times I do not get pay or the ICO just bombed and it did not pay the participants. Some you get paid but the coins are relatively worthless and you cannot even use them. How crypto life is so rude at me is beyond comparison.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Wow that's pretty awesome income. i think in doing Bounty works in my side I was not been able to earned $500 dollars a month despite I'm doing multiple campaigns like Signature ,Social Media etc sometimes my day trading activities are more stable than doing bounty works. specially now that the Bounty Campaigns are creating new norms in Payments! up to 6 months. its getting worst i think.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Wow that's pretty awesome income. i think in doing Bounty works in my side I was not been able to earned $500 dollars a month despite I'm doing multiple campaigns like Signature ,Social Media etc sometimes my day trading activities are more stable than doing bounty works. specially now that the Bounty Campaigns are creating new norms in Payments! up to 6 months. its getting worst i think.
That is a decent earning already especially if you consider it as your side job only.
What you earn can give you extra income but if you will be more ambitious, you can hold your tokens and who knows it will pump in the future.

Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

Participating in Bounty Campaign is of course another means of earning but getting the right bounty campaigns (i.e getting paid for campaigns done) is one thing that is not predictable.

And it's not everybody that likes using bountyhive due to one reason or the other but it's fine if it works for you. I prefer getting bounty directly. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0).
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

This is very easy for you to say as you can understand another well known language aside English.  But what of others,  that is why there are other campaigns...

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
RemBlanc

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

I'm new to joining bounties and I've joined a bunch of them. I just earned a small amount and still waiting for orher payments from bounties. I hope someday I can earn as much as you do.

Me too, I just join my first bounty campaign and doing what I need to do and at the same time I still earn small amount but I too am waiting for payments from the bounty campaigns. Someday I know that I can get to the amount you guys are getting, I really just need to be patient for it.
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

I do not think you can do so well! Some friends say that if you join a social networking campaign, you can only earn 10-20usd per project. I'm a newcomer.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I think it very relies upon how well you pick the bounties you take an interest in. They more often than not pay level of their ICO, so the more effective undertaking you pick, the more you gain.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

I'm new to joining bounties and I've joined a bunch of them. I just earned a small amount and still waiting for orher payments from bounties. I hope someday I can earn as much as you do.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

Joining bounties that have social media campaigns is a better thing for you to do if you want to join a lot of campaigns.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

Earnings are so unstable. In one month there can be 1k, and in another absolutely nothing. I also just started and looking for good projects. My friend says that now it is very difficult to make a month, even 1k, before it was more real. Everything depends on involvement and rank, how long you've been here, how the market behaves, and so on.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Earnings are so unstable. In one month there can be 1k, and in another absolutely nothing. I also just started and looking for good projects. My friend says that now it is very difficult to make a month, even 1k, before it was more real. Everything depends on involvement and rank, how long you've been here, how the market behaves, and so on.
Being bounty hunter, you also have to act like an investor because the performance of the token you will receive will result to a price which is the same
as the price as the investors are gonna buy or sell. Investors or traders does not earn fixed income so I guess it's just justifiable to not earn fixed income as bounty hunter.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

Maybe you were lucky at that time. As far as I know there were projects handled by bountyhive but it did not succeed. So to conclude not all projects become successful some went to nothing at all just a garbage. Better to choose the best among the best if possible.
Balangany

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

I don't think it's true that signatures don't pay well because it really pays well if you have a higher rank on this forum.
stoxalpha

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

Bountyhive is indeed a good bounty platform, I am using it now, but since I am an amateur bounty hunter, my monthly income is not ideal!

merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

I joined the bounty for more than 6 months but the income is very low and waiting for so long, I do not have enough patience to continue the bounty work, will probably move to trade to make faster profits.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

Making money with the bounty program is also a way for you to earn more as well as you have more experience to join the bounty program so you will have more income when you join the bounty program.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I think it's still hard to say that you'll earn a lot of money a month especially at 1k usd dollars because it's hard to find good bounties that are going to be packed right now especially most ico scams right now.

vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

I participate in bounty campaigns for about 6 months and at the moment my average earnings per month are about 500-1000 $ Grin Grin Grin
And how many simultaneous engagements do you have? How long does such a job take?
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: