Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why's there so many cunts on this forum?  (Read 2537 times)
JJBTCSeller (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 11:35:28 AM

Recently I've started to notice how many fucking thick cunts there are on this forum. I use to think Sublime was the biggest cunt on this forum until I recently when I started noticing just how many fucking pricks there are on this forum. It's like everyone works together in one big gay circle jerking bum band. I know why some of the users tend to side with Sublime, because they like anal raping each other and they've all worked in fast food restaurants and most of them got fired. Sublime got fired for gross misconduct, now he makes a cheap living out of scamming users online and stealing ID and selling it on.

I guess Sublime isn't the worse cunt on this forum (actually he probably is) I am starting to think Tomatocage is the biggest cunt on this forum, he got fired from KFC and now he managed to get a job at another KFC cleaning shit out of toilets, now this wouldn't bother me if it weren't for his previous conviction (raping under-aged boys in Sublime's shitty house). Now I am starting to worry about the people who need to use the toilets in KFC, he is going to end up letting his perverted sexual mind take over his dick and rape many young lads. Tomatocage lives in his mum's basement playing WoW all day, when he's not playing that he's fapping off to his mum's panties. Poor lad has forgotten what the sun looks like, he never leaves the basement. Such a shame really, isn't it?

Anyway back to my point, I've started to notice more cunts like some bellend called: 'r3wt'. I didn't know until recently that he was having a gay affair with Sublime and Tomatocage, they now all have aids. r3wt works in pizza hut, he got fired from their though after someone wanted toppings on their pizza and he spunked on it. You see he is so use to spunking in Sublime's mouth when he asks for toppings that he got confused. I kind of feel sorry for him, it was all he had, now he is sucking off sublime for 1 bitcoin a day. Sublime gets these bitcoins from scamming.

Now I won't name the other cunts I've noticed, YET. But if they carry on I will add them to this list.

Can we not just all get along and stop being cunts? There's no need for any name calling either, I've noticed a couple of users make sly remarks about me, keep this up and I will find you and crack your skull open, ok?

So let's all keep friendly, I've noticed some people even threaten me? That's a bit far, there's no need for threats on a friendly community such as this, is there?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 12:04:09 PM

I read through all of this and actually found it really funny Tongue
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:07:25 PM

Calm down brah. They are good peoples.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:20:25 PM

I use to think Sublime was the biggest cunt on this forum until I recently when I started noticing just how many fucking pricks there are on this forum.
Well, there's your answer. Obviously, if the pricks weren't fucking, the cunts would be smaller.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
dragonkid

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:26:54 PM

I use to think Sublime was the biggest cunt on this forum until I recently when I started noticing just how many fucking pricks there are on this forum.
Well, there's your answer. Obviously, if the pricks weren't fucking, the cunts would be smaller.

Grin

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:28:32 PM

Can I be on your bad list as well? Please. Pretty please. Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:40:10 PM

keep this up and I will find you and crack your skull open, ok?

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Nancarrow

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:16:58 PM

Needs more cowbell.

If I've said anything amusing and/or informative and you're feeling generous:
1GNJq39NYtf7cn2QFZZuP5vmC1mTs63rEW
xsfgsdrwe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:42:48 PM

Almost delivered but still missing something...
Anon135246

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:22:04 PM

Hear ye, hear ye!
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:22:49 PM

This is a forum for cunts, that's why we are so many Roll Eyes
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:22:56 PM

cheers for this reply  Cheesy

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:01:51 PM

BJButtSmeller is so stupid that he thought his negative trust ratings "went away" just because Trust isn't displayed in Off-Topic. LOL what a moron Cheesy

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 06:04:05 PM

Have Google alert set with "small cunts", hence here.
millsdmb

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:04:48 PM

but do you have collateral I say

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Magazine

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:20:38 PM

Loan request denied.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:12:59 AM

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:34:27 AM

Quoted for posterity
Recently I've started to notice how many fucking thick cunts there are on this forum. I use to think Sublime was the biggest cunt on this forum until I recently when I started noticing just how many fucking pricks there are on this forum. It's like everyone works together in one big gay circle jerking bum band. I know why some of the users tend to side with Sublime, because they like anal raping each other and they've all worked in fast food restaurants and most of them got fired. Sublime got fired for gross misconduct, now he makes a cheap living out of scamming users online and stealing ID and selling it on.

I guess Sublime isn't the worse cunt on this forum (actually he probably is) I am starting to think Tomatocage is the biggest cunt on this forum, he got fired from KFC and now he managed to get a job at another KFC cleaning shit out of toilets, now this wouldn't bother me if it weren't for his previous conviction (raping under-aged boys in Sublime's shitty house). Now I am starting to worry about the people who need to use the toilets in KFC, he is going to end up letting his perverted sexual mind take over his dick and rape many young lads. Tomatocage lives in his mum's basement playing WoW all day, when he's not playing that he's fapping off to his mum's panties. Poor lad has forgotten what the sun looks like, he never leaves the basement. Such a shame really, isn't it?

Anyway back to my point, I've started to notice more cunts like some bellend called: 'r3wt'. I didn't know until recently that he was having a gay affair with Sublime and Tomatocage, they now all have aids. r3wt works in pizza hut, he got fired from their though after someone wanted toppings on their pizza and he spunked on it. You see he is so use to spunking in Sublime's mouth when he asks for toppings that he got confused. I kind of feel sorry for him, it was all he had, now he is sucking off sublime for 1 bitcoin a day. Sublime gets these bitcoins from scamming.

Now I won't name the other cunts I've noticed, YET. But if they carry on I will add them to this list.

Can we not just all get along and stop being cunts? There's no need for any name calling either, I've noticed a couple of users make sly remarks about me, keep this up and I will find you and crack your skull open, ok?

So let's all keep friendly, I've noticed some people even threaten me? That's a bit far, there's no need for threats on a friendly community such as this, is there?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 02:58:38 AM

I prefer the term vagina myself. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 03:04:04 AM

I smell a tinge of irony and pot-kettle-blacking in the OP.

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: