Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can I restore my data?  (Read 132 times)
Sohelrana1122 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

hlw guys
today I lost my all photo in my mobile memory.
when I open my mobile gallery I can't see any pictures.
then I check my momery card OMG card alredy format.
I had many important photo in my mobile.
guys plz tell me any way
how can I restore my mobile photo.
thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

hlw guys
today I lost my all photo in my mobile memory.
when I open my mobile gallery I can't see any pictures.
then I check my momery card OMG card alredy format.
I had many important photo in my mobile.
guys plz tell me any way
how can I restore my mobile photo.
thanks

For start this is off topic, move it to proper section (use bottom left link) here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=9.0

I guess there is no way to recover data if you did not make regular backups ( this is what cloud storages are used for  ... e.g google drive).
Or maybe you can try some recovering tool. If formated space was not overwriten by new data there is chance to recover them ( at least in case of regular HDD ... not sure about SD card) .. try to search for some.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

Depending on the mobile device you had (I'm assuming its a phone). Turn off data roaming and wifi just in case (so cache files dont replace existing deleted clusters) and dont add ANY more files to your device. Next, Root your device - this is the tricky part, I can't tell you how exactly to do this but if you google "[insert phone model here] root tutorial" you should be on a good start. After it's rooted (so that now you can see a directory folder when connected to your pc) you can restore the files with any data recovery program like Recuva (this costs money) while having your phone connected to your pc. You wont be able to get everything in pristine condition but you may get most of it.

Edit: Also if you are trying to recover from an SD card it will be much easier, no rooting necessary just connect it to pc and use a data restoration program targeting the SD cards directory.

Just google data recovery, there are tons of programs to choose from and some free trials.
SevenSign

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

Depending on the mobile device you had (I'm assuming its a phone). Turn off data roaming and wifi just in case (so cache files dont replace existing deleted clusters) and dont add ANY more files to your device. Next, Root your device - this is the tricky part, I can't tell you how exactly to do this but if you google "[insert phone model here] root tutorial" you should be on a good start. After it's rooted (so that now you can see a directory folder when connected to your pc) you can restore the files with any data recovery program like Recuva (this costs money) while having your phone connected to your pc. You wont be able to get everything in pristine condition but you may get most of it.

Edit: Also if you are trying to recover from an SD card it will be much easier, no rooting necessary just connect it to pc and use a data restoration program targeting the SD cards directory.

Just google data recovery, there are tons of programs to choose from and some free trials.
Wow, great knowledge to share. Thanks dude, it will be great tools to those who in need.
More power,  and God speed to all of you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: