Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 06:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The highest risk/reward play this week - ZCL and BTCP  (Read 218 times)
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

The only thing BTCP proves is how many people in crypto are retarded. If you didn't know that zcl was only bought up for BTCP than you shouldn't be in the crypto market.

lets not throw it that way ----

many experts (so they say -- lol )       took same route of grabbing zcl and grabbing a bunch of coins -- in hope of any situation even loosely and as messy as bitcoin cash that has not only survived but will continue to prosper --

we are not behind the desk making the decisions -- so a few times we take chances just in case this may be the one chance --

it has worked for me in other situations -- but maybe i have been lucky ?
but I've never lost money on a fork decision -- I've broken even -- or maybe if i sold immediately -- but with time and patience all have paid off well and leaving me holding actually MORE BITCOIN EVERY TIME -- since i have always had the pleasure of buying back my bitcoin for a much less cost factor than when i sold for the fork !   so i got more fore my fiat so to speak 

am i happy about this particular fork and the outcome -- of course not --

yet I will guarantee the combination of both coins together will make up for the current price -- ill be happy even if it just breaks even --- since again -- today I was able too buy back the bitcoin at $9723 as opposed to the $11243 i sold for --

so even a nasty messy -- poor planned fork -- still made out very nice in the end -- and that is b4 I wait and see what the new tokens may be worth in the future !

my best of luck to all !

hold if you can ---

NAMASTE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: